No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziyech is morrocan, they had so many great players in great teams, we still wait for iranians to reach that

Comment

First thoughts;

Congrats to Cardiff, they deserved their win
      What happened to the team of last season, who could create chances? Warning signs masked earlier in the season.
      New summer signings have not improved the side
      Not the lack of trying, half the team in incompetent at this level, technical deficiencies exploited. Notably Stephens, March, Jahanbakhsh.
      Precautionary bets netted £342.
      Speed shortfall: Murray
      37 points needed minimum.
      Pascal Groß not expected to last the 90 minutes.

Comment

This team is hopeless. Both ARJ and CH must leave the squad for the team to revive. It is obvious that the team has lost all its confidence. New manager will be required to be revived and ARJ will not be accepeted amongst these players. He needs to make a transfer request out ASAP.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He made a terrible choice, i wasn't expecting this from him to be honest. Now with such a transfer fee it will be hard to move him or even loan him out!

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            Ziyech is morrocan, they had so many great players in great teams, we still wait for iranians to reach that
            Ziyech was born in the Netherlands and has been in the Dutch system since he was 11 years old.

Dejagah would be a better example, however he only started playing in the German youth system when he was 16 years old.

Comment

I'm thinking we should just stick to La Liga and Bundesliga. They at least give players an outlet for creativity and trial and error

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion 0 Cardiff City 2

Opinions are varied, so I thought I'd put the local journo's view:

Andy Naylor

@AndyNaylorArgus
                33m33 minutes ago
                More Andy Naylor Retweeted Louis Myles
                Actually a valid point.
                For those who weren't at the game, there was a reaction.
                Started well, created more in the first 15 mins than the previous two at home put together.
                Conceding on counter changed everything. Confidence drained. #bhafc

@AndyNaylorArgus
                5h5 hours ago
                More
                Cracking goal by Mendez-Laing.
                Albion done on a counter again when Propper lost possession midway inside the Cardiff half.
                Mendez-Laing broke, exchanged passes with Hoillet, curled past Ryan from 20 yards, 0-1 (22). #bhafc

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                  He always risked new opportunities up until Brighton. All his previous moves were risky; from Iran to Netherlands lower division teams, being the star of his team and leaving to AZ. He finally chose Brighton over Leicester because what? He loved the fans? He thought they respect him a lot? his exact words... sad for him but at such a young age, you won't grow unless you take bigger steps. Even though I support him 100%, I personally have never looked at JB as an outstanding player. He was just always very hard working which usually works in a less competitive environment (i.e. Eredevisie), I still think he made the wrong choice to go Brighton over Leicester.
                  you make it sounds like he had an actual choice...

football transfer are rarely so black and white. there may have been financial issues involved (maybe better pay from Brighton?)
                  or perhaps Leicester's interest was not as firm and genuine as Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He made a terrible choice, i wasn't expecting this from him to be honest. Now with such a transfer fee it will be hard to move him or even loan him out!
                    what does a player's previous transfer fee have to do with being able to move?

Brighton will cut loss. he will be sold to overseas clubs. I doubt anyone in England will risk buying him

Comment

Yoo both persianfootball and northstandchat are having a melt down over the poor kid.
                      There is something fundamentally not clicking on this squad along with some narcissism thrown to Jahanbaksh from some of his squad mates. Right passes are not made by any means. They are more chasing the ball than playing the ball.
                      Simply they do not play as a team, I've seen all their players get frustrated from not getting the easy 1-2 pass multiple times, including Ali.
                      That SH*t is utterly brutal to team moral and the winning mentality.

Edit

Honest question, is Ali even close to any of his squad mates? I feel at times he is really not apart of the Albion family in the locker room....

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                        what does a player's previous transfer fee have to do with being able to move?

Brighton will cut loss. he will be sold to overseas clubs. I doubt anyone in England will risk buying him
                        Premier League wages are higher and foreign clubs cannot match them.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Yoo both persianfootball and northstandchat are having a melt down over the poor kid.
                          There is something fundamentally not clicking on this squad along with some narcissism thrown to Jahanbaksh from some of his squad mates. Right passes are not made by any means. They are more chasing the ball than playing the ball.
                          Simply they do not play as a team, I've seen all their players get frustrated from not getting the easy 1-2 pass multiple times, including Ali.
                          That SH*t is utterly brutal to team moral and the winning mentality.

Edit

Honest question, is Ali even close to any of his squad mates? I feel at times he is really not apart of the Albion family in the locker room....
                          Ironically I've only ever seen him be close to Kayal

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            Premier League wages are higher and foreign clubs cannot match them.
                            Top clubs in other leagues (like Ajax) can afford ARJ wages. Before he left for Brighton he was arguably the best player in the Dutch league. He can probably get the similar salary that Brighton is paying him in a Dutch team.

Ziyech gets 3 million euro a year, and if I'm not mistaken ARJ is earning less than a million a year in Brighton.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Ironically I've only ever seen him be close to Kayal
                              I've seen him be close with Yves Bissouma as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

alireza need to work on him self in the summer and come back stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X