Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    BHA looks completely disjointed. Don't see them coming back to win, or tie, this match.
    I doubt they'll score again all season looking at their schedule.

Comment

BHA is not that bad. They just can't pass, receive a pass, shoot or dribble. Otherwise they are playing ok.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Ok, that was a legit bad pass by JB. Poor on him there.

Comment

Wow he got booed off by the fans

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

This is fking frustrating buffering,.!
            I think I just watch the replay later tonight when I get home

Looks like CH has lost the locker room ..!?or his team don’t know wtf are they supposed to doing ..!?
            I don’t know howdafauq they could be loosing this game @ home again such a shitt team ..!?

Comment

OK. AJ out. What a tough decision! Continue to watch this crap, or watch some real football. Adios...I'm out.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

JB off. Can stop wasting time.
                Look for goal 3 and 4 by Cardiff.

Comment

Complete shit from Brighton. Alireza included.

Didn't get many chances, but he messed up the two chances he had to create a play.

This team will probably get relegated.

Comment

Honestly, ARJ looks as off as the rest of the team. This is not on him, obviously.

Comment

I hope there is someone to support JB psychologically. This will be a new experience for him...

Comment

JB was awful and Brighton’s plain out been shit

Comment

So, obviously we are only watching this game to support Jahanbakhsh. I think the tag of him being the most expensive player in Brighton's history has really affected him. he holds the ball too long running out of bounds and stuff. I think he has to decide next season that he is the best player on the team and he has to be ruthless. It's annoying that Marsh and Murry keep linking up and ignore him. He's got to stand up and make this his team.

Comment

CH should be sacked

Comment

JB fell apart in the 2nd half.
                              Still the entire team was garbage.

Comment

He always risked new opportunities up until Brighton. All his previous moves were risky; from Iran to Netherlands lower division teams, being the star of his team and leaving to AZ. He finally chose Brighton over Leicester because what? He loved the fans? He thought they respect him a lot? his exact words... sad for him but at such a young age, you won't grow unless you take bigger steps. Even though I support him 100%, I personally have never looked at JB as an outstanding player. He was just always very hard working which usually works in a less competitive environment (i.e. Eredevisie), I still think he made the wrong choice to go Brighton over Leicester.

Comment

Working...
                                X