No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted BHA to work more than anyone but I have officially given up on them being a good fit for JB. We cannot hide it anymore - its not the league, its not JB not being good enough.......its simply CH and his tactics. as a man, and to a certain extent even as a manager, I respect CH. but as a tactician and a man who knows how to utilize the players at his disposal, he is truly clueless. It would be best for JB and his future to consider a loan elsewhere this summer, this team is falling apart quickly
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's kinda sad to see Ziyech playing so well again Juventus now and thinking, this was the same player who JB completely overshadowed last season....

JB let emotion dictate his decision to go back to the coach and club who wanted him a few years earlier....

I'm just praying that Ajax or someone loans him off Brighton because the way the BHA fans are responding to him, unless he has the thickest skin ever (and i kinda feel our humble boy may not) it's going to really impact him mentally.

Comment

Well, JB's demand will be pretty low after this year so I don't know how many suitors he'll have. And I doubht BHA would want to swallow a $10+ million loss on him by selling him on the cheap.

I think it's unlikely, but if CH gets fired and they bring in another manager that's more attacking-minded, this will benefit JB.

Comment

I think even Messi would look shite in this team. One thing is lacking, and it is team cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
            I think even Messi would look shite in this team. One thing is lacking, and it is team cohesion.
            No, messi is a individual player who dribbles past defenders and score, not like jb who gets freaked out when he gets the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              No, messi is a individual player who dribbles past defenders and score, not like jb who gets freaked out when he gets the ball
              Well that would mean that Messi would recieve a pass from the midfield, which won't ever happen in Brighton. Unless he runs and gets tha ball no matter where it is, I don't see that happening.

Comment

There is zero confidence in that team. I don’t see them picking up a point at all by the end of the season and to have Man City last game of the season as well. Their game in hand is against Spurs away.

No one played well from what I watched tonight, there is something wrong at that club. There comes a point where all these big money players struggling has got to show that there is a problem in the management and with the tactics or whomever is in charge of recruitment has really totally messed up.

I think even if they stay up that Chris Hughton is gone, he looked lost tonight.

Comment

Babs ona daran pesaremoono roast mikonan ro forumeshoon. hadaghal berim poshtesho dashte bashim lol

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    It's kinda sad to see Ziyech playing so well again Juventus now and thinking, this was the same player who JB completely overshadowed last season....

JB let emotion dictate his decision to go back to the coach and club who wanted him a few years earlier....

I'm just praying that Ajax or someone loans him off Brighton because the way the BHA fans are responding to him, unless he has the thickest skin ever (and i kinda feel our humble boy may not) it's going to really impact him mentally.
                    Completely overshadowed is a big word. Ziyech was always a great passer and scorer. He will make a big move this summer.

Comment

I may go and watch his highlights from last season 😀
                      Plus I seem to remember that he took corners and free kicks for Alkmaar to which led to assists?

Comment

If I’m BHA owner I’d be putting CH on notice now to get something from next match or good luck elsewhere..! If they drop all points next game too then relegation will become a stark possibility & only a shock to the system may save their EPL status.
                        He just costed him potentially 100 million today..!
                        It looks to me like Chris has already lost the locker room..!? Or he just ain’t able to coach his players to be on the same page ..!
                        Barring a few lucky narrow wins, they have been struggling as a team for 4-5 months now & the last handful or less they’ve been flat dreadful..!

I’m still preying for a miraclous EPL survival, cause in all likelihood ARJ top career will go down with BHA..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Completely overshadowed is a big word. Ziyech was always a great passer and scorer. He will make a big move this summer.
                          Jahanbakhsh was never a superior footballer to Ziyech..!
                          I woulda thought that it became quiet evident @ WC if not prior to that ..!

Comment

Other Brighton players playing like shit doesn't change the fact that Alireza still looks like every game is first game in the EPL. Slow in making a decision, passes are more often off than on and he hasn't made a single good cross all season.

Comment

There is no chemistry at all in that team, they play every game like a bunch of new signings.

Comment

Seems like reality has finally kicked in on this forum.

Jahanbakhsh is done. No decent club will buy him after this.

Comment

Working...
                                X