Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
    The rumour is that ARJ and March will start on tuesday. It seems like Brighton will finally revert back to 4-4-1-1.
    And it seems like ARJ will be on the right wing for once!
    If true, tanx God

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      You’re analyses of your dismal team, although incredibly long and including tons of random stats, lack any sort of meaning or acknowledgement of the reality.

Reality is ,Brighton are woeful. The midfield can not connect the attack, to cover the weak defenders and weak central mids, CH makes the wingers auxillary fullbacks, which may work in a counter attacking strategy when you have a dynamic quality forward up front, but not when u keep dumping a 40 yr/old fox in the box up front with no support.

The same full backs you keep ranting on about have been chopped and changed countless times this season. If you think the reason your team lost 5-0 to Bournemouth was the absence of Bruno and bong, who were so shit in previous weeks that ur beloved CH dropped them altogether from squad, then man you are living in cuckoo land .

You have been telling us all year how Brighton are not even that much different to Leicester, the other team arj could have joined, while they push the top 7 , you are barely better than 3 teams in this league.

Now you have a must win game, no knockaert, are SCORELESS in 4, and seem insistent on pretending the couple players on this garbage third rate team with any pedigree , ARJ, bissouma, locadia, andone deserve to be benched again or played out of position.

Why would bissouma play wing in a must win game against Cardiff? Why should a central midfielder with no pace play there? Are you afraid of Cardiff too and need to sacrifice a winger for another CM?

I pray your team relegated so arj can get out of this godforsaken shit hole at least on the cheap or a loan move. A player who was top in both goals and assists ( not an altidore or alfonso Alves one trick pony) cannot deserve this, while his inferior teammates shine in bundesliga, etc.
      agree to this barring the last paragraph..!
      im certain if BHA relegate, Ali's career would start to go down the tube along ..! i cant fathom he'd be able to garner a lateral move, forget about upwards..!!
      if you dont get bugged down by short-memory syndrome, both BHA and Alireza have performed decent enough to deserve another go next season in EPL..! both Ali and CH need and sorta deserve a second chance to make needed personnel adjustments and have a good preparatory off-season to make a more respectable case for themselves next year in EPL..!

Getting something outa tomorrow's match is absolutely Vital to those aspirations though...! I hope Alireza is up for it....!! this aint the sorta match for him to try and show off his fancy footworks or clever/cute combination skills and such..!! Its gonna be an absolute down and dirty dogfight....! full of gamemanships and dirty hacking and shitt-talking ..!! this is the sorta game that as the Brits would put it players need to get "Stuck-In" and fight it out mano-a-mano and still have the composure not get suckered into a rash decisions that may get them sent off and bail out an inferior opponent..!!
      i still believe that 1 Point from this match is still sufficient to send Cardiff tumbling ahead of them into the Championship..!!

i'll probably miss the game, as i gotta work... but i see about taking my laptop with me to watch it on the go at a coffee shop or ??

OH, COME ON ALI...Oh, come on, ALI
      Oh, I swear ...what I mean....
      that (you bossing in) this Game , that would mean everything to me ...!!

Comment

Brighton fans already mourning the fact that Ali J might start. Our boy needs to do something tomorrow to get some positive PR desperately. A win would suffice

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Brighton fans already mourning the fact that Ali J might start. Our boy needs to do something tomorrow to get some positive PR desperately. A win would suffice
          Already?

Shameless !

Comment

Brighton fans should take a closer look at Propper and Stephens they can’t make 2 clear passes. even teams like heerenveen and fc Groningen in the Netherlands have better midfielders... I really hope Kayal at least can play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was happy to see ARJ make it to the EPL, but BHA is a tough place to make an impact. Especially when they just lost 5-0 without ARJ and the fans are now complaining he may start in the next match?

Comment

Honestly, this is pretty pathetic, especially after a 5-0 drubbing where JB didn't feature, and when their other winger (Knocky) got a straight red card after a dangerous challenge.

JB hasn't been great yet, but at least he doesn't do anything to lose the match for BHA (red cards like Knocky, dangerous turnovers like Stephens/Bissouma, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Honestly, this is pretty pathetic, especially after a 5-0 drubbing where JB didn't feature, and when their other winger (Knocky) got a straight red card after a dangerous challenge.

JB hasn't been great yet, but at least he doesn't do anything to lose the match for BHA (red cards like Knocky, dangerous turnovers like Stephens/Bissouma, etc.).
                  It's clear to any unbiased person that ARJ's presence clearly improves the team's performance (you can do a simple stats test on win ratio with and without ARJ starts). Despite no goals yet, he has made a positive impact so far, but nothing worthy of a highlight reel (except for his SHIR stance against Walker!)

Comment

I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL, specially after a 5-0 drubbing!!

Could one of these morons recall when a solid or even a great winger going to a crappy team with no midfield, weak center line and no A-mid made that team better?

I hope BHAFC stays in the Premiership, but it also would be great to see these ass-hat BHAF fans go away.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                      I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL.
                      I mean just look at Persues LOL He wants Biss to start in place of Knocky. If you look at the first goal they conceded, Its clear that both Knocky and biss were walking ball watching, BUT theyre the best players on the team. LOL no knock on Biss as he has so much RAW potential but not disciplined enough and we all know knocky is a whinny baby.

Comment

I am sad to say that BHAFC fans are a bunch of know nothing irrational morons with overblown sense of their shit team's quality or its place in the EPL.
                        Be careful generalizing a whole fan base vs the type of people that just might be more vocal on their message board... They seem like a normal fan base for a bottom half of table team- some irrational blowhards, many sarcastic fans enjoying the ride in the top flight, then many more local fans enjoying seeing their hometown club. Don't think I've seen any BHAFC fans saying they are anything special relative to the EPL...

Comment

He chose the wrong team, just like Azmoun with Rubin Kazan and Rostov, only Azmoun is 10 times more talented than Jahanbakhsh.

Hopefully he'll leave EPL and Brighton for a better footballing team in the Bundesliga or Serie A, suits his style much more.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                            Be careful generalizing a whole fan base vs the type of people that just might be more vocal on their message board... They seem like a normal fan base for a bottom half of table team- some irrational blowhards, many sarcastic fans enjoying the ride in the top flight, then many more local fans enjoying seeing their hometown club. Don't think I've seen any BHAFC fans saying they are anything special relative to the EPL...
                            I do agree to an extent but some of theyre fans really dont know what theyre saying lol. More than half of the members on their forum wont even include AJ on the bench haha. Its clear they are way too attached to the players and coaching staff that got them promoted to the PL and thats okay i guess BUT if u want to succed you have to move on to better players. At the end of the day Professianl Football is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              I mean just look at Persues LOL He wants Biss to start in place of Knocky. If you look at the first goal they conceded, Its clear that both Knocky and biss were walking ball watching, BUT theyre the best players on the team. LOL no knock on Biss as he has so much RAW potential but not disciplined enough and we all know knocky is a whinny baby.
                              Agree.

Bissouma is a disaster anywhere on the field, because he has no vision, only starts looking around to see what is happening after he has received the ball and kills the speed of the attack by dribbling around like a headless chicken before he makes a flat or a back pass.

Comment

Agree.

Bissouma is a disaster anywhere on the field, because he has no vision, only starts looking around to see what is happening after he has received the ball and kills the speed of the attack by dribbling around like a headless chicken before he makes a flat or a back pass.
                                Exactly. Both Bissouma and Knocky have tunnle vision when they get the ball. I genuinly believe the support from the fans and the songs they sing for these two players specially has gotten in their heads. They somehow believe theyre better players than they actually are.

Comment

Working...
                                X