No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB off! Let's hope BHA can pull this one out.

Comment

ARJ off at 66 min. I predicted 70 min. Another rather innefective and below average performance against a team that isn't even in contention in the championship. If ARJ was gonna do anything this was a good opportunity. He wasn't the worst today but far from the best as well. Poor performance overall.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We can argue the point of JB’s talent level all day. However one thing is for certain, Brighton as a team is complete garbage. They can’t even put 2 passes together against a bottom of table championship team.

Comment

Lol and Millwall scores off a corner!!!

Comment

One of Alireza's worst preformances in Brighton.

I know the whole team has been shit, but he was just bad this game.

Comment

Disappointing game. Brighton 100% is avoiding trying to build the ball up from the left side, it’s very obvious at this point. Alireza needs to be quicker with his dribbles, looked sluggish today. Whole team looked in disarray though. Bad atmosphere.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh, just not made for English football. Such a waste of his qualities. The league doesn't suit him.

Comment

Brighton gets scored on. Damn

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What I don’t understand is how is it that it’s always JB who gets subbed off when the majority of the team is playing rubbish.
                    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Fucking hell Brighton is bad. Why can't we just string attacks together and keep possesion? We rely too much on individual brilliance...

Comment

I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          One of Alireza's worst preformances in Brighton.

I know the whole team has been shit, but he was just bad this game.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I get sick in my stomach whenever I watch JB play. So overrated in all aspects, never stands out in anything, can't make decisive moves that changes a game, doesn't add anything special to Brighton or Team Melli. This has been the case for years, and it's not only based on one game. Against bigger teams in the Eredivisie like Feyenoord, PSV and Ajax he was also completely invisible aside scoring against amateur teams in the Dutch league who don't know the basics of defending.

Please don't say that. Some members will feel you are insulting a “national hero"...btw you think this is bad? See last game!

Commentators are singling out ARJ, Murray and Knockheart as being exceptionally poor today.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Disappointing game. Brighton 100% is avoiding trying to build the ball up from the left side, it’s very obvious at this point. Alireza needs to be quicker with his dribbles, looked sluggish today. Whole team looked in disarray though. Bad atmosphere.
                            The thing is, anyone that has played the game, and I don't mean this in a condescending way, knows that team players can smell internal weakness. When your fellow team mates are deliberately skipping you, it means they don't have any confidence in your ability. Nothing personal.

Comment

Tired of brighton style of play, guys this is ridiculous, hope he sign with another team in the summer even if there is no chance that he might leave

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                                What I don’t understand is how is it that it’s always JB who gets subbed off when the majority of the team is playing rubbish.
                                Because he is being paid to be the best of this crappy lot and he is far from it. Plus his fitness and pace is one of the poorest on this already slow team. He plays largely away from ball and doesn't like to do much with possession just one touch away from goal usually. I've been watching him all season...he is off.

Comment

Working...
                                X