X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jb starts

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

excellent, any one know if iran tv will show the game?

Comment

Link- http://www.linesports.club/p/bein11.html

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          doesnt have sound is it just me?
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
            doesnt have sound is it just me?
            It starts on mute, unmute it on the volume bar on the bottom right of the player.

Comment

You can see that he has been asked to help back and double up on Bernard.done some good tracking back so far.

Comment

JB getting no service. all the movement coming down the middle or left flank

Comment

LINK.PLZ? THERE.WHERE GOOD LINKS LAST TIME? HESPA ?

Comment

You can tell the trust Hughton has with JB - that free-kick was clearly a well practiced set piece which in half of cases could have been a goal as the last man was unmarked.

On another note, how many times are the commentators going to say "sloppy one from solly march". BHA fans are clearly very supportive of their own, in any other club he would be called Sloppy Solly.

Comment

Also he has made some good runs and got in some good positions but their not finding him with the ball.

Comment

poor corner by alireza which led to everton goal

Comment

SHIT.

JB's corner from the far left just had too much swerve on it imho and Everton just counter attacked from it and scored (and obviously with JB out the right wing had fewer players to defend).

Comment

That's annoying, he went from a pin-point free-kick to a corner which I didn't quite understand, there was only 1 brighton player amongst 4 everton players in the patch of turf he sent the ball too

Comment

Jahanbakhsh seems off. Is he nervous or what?

Comment

I dont blame him for that goal. It was a great counter and BHA were caught. You cant blame him for a goal that happened on the other side of the pitch. BHA had plenty of time and space to recover.

Comment

Working...
                                X