• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit..

Comment

Penalty for Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        ^ Why do you guys say that? Man U could easily equalize. Even if BHA are ahead, doesn't mean JB won't come on. Hughton could want to bring him on for the experience.
        Coach will want to hang on. If anything he'll go more defensive now that they're 2-0 up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Coach will want to hang on. If anything he'll go more defensive now that they're 2-0 up.
          I spoke too soon!

Comment

Bad penalty but got lucky. Brighton look great overall though

Comment

Champions league should be a a realistic target for this club IF they play like this every match.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Hahaha from complaining about the weakness if the team to jubilating them within a week [emoji16]

Comment

Knockaert with the game of his life

Comment

This is so much fun, I don't mean the game, I mean the flip-flops in this forum, are we doing football or gymnastics

Comment

This forum is truly unbearable sometimes especially in the lead-up to this match.

I am absolutely having a blast watching this game, small lovely side like Brighton having United on the ropes. So what is AJ is benched to start? Would you rather he play for a team that gets thrashed week in week out or one that stands up like THIS against a team like United? LETS GO ALBION!!!!

Comment

This could have been 3-0 if Balogun had not missed his mark. Feel for the young Nigerian yet you can't leave the sharp Belgian free in in front of the goal when the serve is coming. He will make you pay as he did. Houghton has a reason not to start him, he is great but he still needs to gain more experience and coordination with the rest of the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          This could have been 3-0 if Balogun had not missed his mark. Feel for the young Nigerian yet you can't leave the sharp Belgian free in in front of the goal when the serve is coming. He will make you pay as he did. Houghton has a reason not to start him, he is great but he still needs to gain more experience and coordination with the rest of the defense.
                          young? Hes 30.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            young? Hes 30.
                            You are right. My bad. I don't know why I thought he is 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              You are right. My bad. I don't know why I thought he is 19.
                              Everyone on this forum is a self-proclaimed Brighton expert nowadays

Comment

LINK TO THE GAME PLZ

Comment

Working...
                                X