Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
    PS: Pascal Groß is injured and expected to miss a few games.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh or Yves Bissouma to start?
    I'd expect to see Bissouma continue to start there instead of Groß as he has been since Jahanbakhsh hasn't been tested in a central role yet, and CH seems to like Jahanbakhsh on the wings

Comment

Amusing how previously Hughton was getting stick for not playing Locadia and all of a sudden people are like.. aaaaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
        Amusing how previously Hughton was getting stick for not playing Locadia and all of a sudden people are like.. aaaaah.
        He’s shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          He’s shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Maybe he will improve, but so far he's been complete shit.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I’m hoping he starts the next game, after his cameo the other night he showed he’s a threat. Spurs play with very attack minded wingbacks , most likely will be Rose and Trippier. This will leave space open to attack on the flanks.
            Also they could utilise his quality from crosses , 50% of the goals Spurs have conceded so far have been from set pieces. His crosses into Murray could cause chaos in their defence.

Comment

he has to start alireza soon, since it wil be hard not to play him more, they need result

Comment

Dutch football:

Jürgen Locadia A 127 G 45 35%
                Alireza Jahanbakhsh A 140 G 51 36%

Belgium football

Jose Izquierdo 40%, EPL 16%

Spanish 1 & 2

Florin Andone 36%

EPL & Championship for Brighton

Glenn Murray 52%, EPL 40%
                Anthony Knockaert 23%, Belgium 25%, EPL 9%
                Solly March 7%
                Pascal Groß 19%

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ery-training4/

pics from today's training. White jerseys looked like different lineups CH was playing around with

Comment

Another live TV game for Brighton, I really hope that Alireza gets his chance to shine in front of a bigger audience.

Comment

Also a lot of respect to Knockaert for opening up about his battle with depression . A lot of respect for that and I wish him well for the future, explains his improvement in consistency this year.

Comment

Thought he looked really clean on the ball and made smart choices every time he had a decision to make. He also looks like he has a lot of hunger. I think he's being managed well, and I would almost prefer he comes off the bench against Spurs. He plays better in a team that is attacking, not sure how he would fare if they need to park the bus. He may not be ready for that yet, but he looks more and more confident with each cameo.
                        ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

For all my fellow americans the game will be on NBC tomorrow keeping my fingers crossed that he starts
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys, what happens when Izquierdo comes back from injury, then they have 5 wingers: March, Knockaert, Jahanbaksh , Izquierdo and sometimes Locadia. Will he EVER PLAY lol. It seems like Izquierdo is another favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Guys, what happens when Izquierdo comes back from injury, then they have 5 wingers: March, Knockaert, Jahanbaksh , Izquierdo and sometimes Locadia. Will he EVER PLAY lol. It seems like Izquierdo is another favorite!
                              Yup Izquierdo is quite good apparently and is a Colombia international. Knockaert, Izquierdo and ARJ should be the best wingers. I'm not sure Locadia would be any good Ion the wing, but apparently Andone who's also coming back from injury is a striker but also a winger option lol.

But there is also potential for Knockaert or ARJ to play second striker or attacking center mid as well. We will see!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Izi is both fit and possibly in line to feature ahead of ARJ if the white bib theory above is correct. Knocky can always be tried in place of Gross to lighten the competition on the wing but regardless, I still think ARJ will start against West Ham next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X