Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    You have homosexual fetishes with your favorite Bull's players, is that what you're trying to say? I see you picked ***k Hinrich's white ass too huh?


    seriously wtf is wrong with VDN, he held that pose for a full 6 seconds last night during the game and I was hurting from laughing so hard. poor Hinrich just sprained his ankle and is in pain so VDN decides to ram it up his bunghole for good measure....

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    Babak this is a metaphor for......oh hell I can't bring myself to say it..... a picture is like a thousand words????




    PS The Bulls need a new coach pronto, that idiot in the pic above has ruined our season!!!!!
    You have homosexual fetishes with your favorite Bull's players, is that what you're trying to say? I see you picked ***k Hinrich's white ass too huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Babak this is a metaphor for......oh hell I can't bring myself to say it..... a picture is like a thousand words????




    PS The Bulls need a new coach pronto, that idiot in the pic above has ruined our season!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    lol thanks, wana hire me as your consiglieri? And I disagree about k0sher that I don't believe, you know I've been right about pretty much everything I've said this year. And I've absolutely believed every word that has come out of my mouth too.
    Of course a great lawyer will never admit to saying k0sosher! I would run out of time if I want to count everything you said that you don't believe in

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    gotta give it to babak though. He will make a great lawyer one day. He says a bunch of k0sosher that even he doesn't believe in. We might be on to him but by the time jury finds out whats up, it'll be babak flying in the skies towards Rio in an attempt to put the clients money into good use (i.e. Inserting bills in those brazalian chics....)
    lol thanks, wana hire me as your consiglieri? And I disagree about k0sher that I don't believe, you know I've been right about pretty much everything I've said this year. And I've absolutely believed every word that has come out of my mouth too.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    you were dumb enough to draft him and you are reaping the rewards of your brilliant move...I MEAN WHO DRAFTS THE MOST INJURY RIDDLED POINT GUARD OF THE PAST 8 YEARS, AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT IT WHEN HE GETS INJURED AGAIN???? HOW DUMB CAN THAT PERSON BE? YOU MADE YOUR BED SO LIE IN IT.... NOTHING BETTER THAN USING BABAK'S LOGIC AGAINST HIM....
    UHHH IT'S DESTINY THAT'S ON DEMIS'S SIDE, YEAH THAT'S IT!!!
    gotta give it to babak though. He will make a great lawyer one day. He says a bunch of k0sosher that even he doesn't believe in. We might be on to him but by the time jury finds out whats up, it'll be babak flying in the skies towards Rio in an attempt to put the clients money into good use (i.e. Inserting bills in those brazalian chics....)

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Demis, looks like you got your wish with Baron going down. Destiny is on your side this year.

    you were dumb enough to draft him and you are reaping the rewards of your brilliant move...I MEAN WHO DRAFTS THE MOST INJURY RIDDLED POINT GUARD OF THE PAST 8 YEARS, AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT IT WHEN HE GETS INJURED AGAIN???? HOW DUMB CAN THAT PERSON BE? YOU MADE YOUR BED SO LIE IN IT.... NOTHING BETTER THAN USING BABAK'S LOGIC AGAINST HIM....

    UHHH IT'S DESTINY THAT'S ON DEMIS'S SIDE, YEAH THAT'S IT!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Demis, looks like you got your wish with Baron going down. Destiny is on your side this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    I'm glad you learned a lesson from the greatest to ever play this game. Maybe next year you'll put it to use and end your losing ways. You should also learn a lesson from your hero Kobe: Talk is cheap, winning is all that matters. Unfortunately, you've been talking for 2 years now with nothing to show for it. When you win something, come talk. Until then, there is no shame in getting your ass kicked by me. You're not the first, and you won't be the last.
    true, so stop with the talkin and try to win this week's matchup

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    Your team scares neither one of ours
    Apparently reading comprehension really isn't your strong point, but if you want to be the spokesman for both you and Demis, at least get it right

    Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
    hes the last guy I wanna face in the playoffs, for my sake i hope one his his key guys gets injured (sorry babak lol)

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    lol at you Babak...always manipulating arguments to only present your side of the deal while conspicuously glossing over your glaring deficiencies...I can remember you telling me that dropping Kevin Martin for Tyreke Evans was going to be the worst move this season and yet I ended up with Derrick Rose after having a 20-5-5 player in Evans for 4 months. Terrible move huh?
    And let's be honest you squeeked past PB and yet you have the audacity to claim that this playoffs is between you and Demis, when really you aren't even in the picture...Let me clear something up for you it's between ME and Demis, the only two teams who are elite this year and who proved it in the regular season and have done so in the playoffs thus far as well. Your team scares neither one of ours and you will be going fishing in one week so savor your last few moments in the spotlight because the cream always rises to the top, and yours has already soured my friend....
    Here let me allow Derrick Rose to show you the way back home:
    Honestly you should be the last person talking here. You got to face an inactive manager who didn't even bother putting his lineups in against you in the 1st round, and now you face Masoud's team that is banged up with zero moves left. Talk about coasting to the finals with the sweetest imaginable set up. You have some nerve saying you've proved to be "elite" so far in the playoffs.

    Let's see how you do against either me or Demis next week first, before giving you any credit for this 2 week cupcake schedule you've "dominated" lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    I'm glad you learned a lesson from the greatest to ever play this game. Maybe next year you'll put it to use and end your losing ways. You should also learn a lesson from your hero Kobe: Talk is cheap, winning is all that matters.
    Unfortunately, you've been talking for 2 years now with nothing to show for it. When you win something, come talk. Until then, there is no shame in getting your ass kicked by me. You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

    lol at you Babak...always manipulating arguments to only present your side of the deal while conspicuously glossing over your glaring deficiencies...I can remember you telling me that dropping Kevin Martin for Tyreke Evans was going to be the worst move this season and yet I ended up with Derrick Rose after having a 20-5-5 player in Evans for 4 months. Terrible move huh?

    And let's be honest you squeeked past PB and yet you have the audacity to claim that this playoffs is between you and Demis, when really you aren't even in the picture...Let me clear something up for you it's between ME and Demis, the only two teams who are elite this year and who proved it in the regular season and have done so in the playoffs thus far as well. Your team scares neither one of ours and you will be going fishing in one week so savor your last few moments in the spotlight because the cream always rises to the top, and yours has already soured my friend....

    Here let me allow Derrick Rose to show you the way back home:

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    Baron has been getting injured for every year since 1997. Kevin martin is not the same! plus did I "draft" him!? I picked him up as an FA by giving away my worst player. You "drafted" Baron. digeh goho masmalli nemikonan. sedasho dar nayar keh gand zadi!
    as for Kobe, I didnt want his scoring. again I needed Kevin martin and Kobe TOGETHER to give me 5 more 3 pointers not an impossible task.
    hala kheyli vaghteto talaf nakon. Go back to adding and dropping players cuz you need to catch up with the competition
    btw, thank you for your adding and dropping players last week. That was the ultimate compliment to me. You were basically saying you knew your team wasn't good enough as it was and you needed to add more to your zeperti arsenal!
    I'm glad you learned a lesson from the greatest to ever play this game. Maybe next year you'll put it to use and end your losing ways. You should also learn a lesson from your hero Kobe: Talk is cheap, winning is all that matters.

    Unfortunately, you've been talking for 2 years now with nothing to show for it. When you win something, come talk. Until then, there is no shame in getting your ass kicked by me. You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Don't worry, you only lost by 150 points even if Kobe had decided to go on a scoring tear And Kevin Martin isn't the same injury risk as Baron, right?
    As far as Delfino goes, you're wrong. There was a note next to his name on the yellow flag, but no red cross for injury yet. I know this because I had already checked to pick him up in my other league at the same time you did.
    Baron has been getting injured for every year since 1997. Kevin martin is not the same! plus did I "draft" him!? I picked him up as an FA by giving away my worst player. You "drafted" Baron. digeh goho masmalli nemikonan. sedasho dar nayar keh gand zadi!

    as for Kobe, I didnt want his scoring. again I needed Kevin martin and Kobe TOGETHER to give me 5 more 3 pointers not an impossible task.

    hala kheyli vaghteto talaf nakon. Go back to adding and dropping players cuz you need to catch up with the competition

    btw, thank you for your adding and dropping players last week. That was the ultimate compliment to me. You were basically saying you knew your team wasn't good enough as it was and you needed to add more to your zeperti arsenal!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    decent regular season player!!?? I finished 2nd last year and while playing shorthanded for much of the season I tied for 3rd this time.
    I am not Nostradamus. There is no way for me to know 3 of my players were going to get injured exactly when the playoffs started and Kobe decided to become the distributer last week for some reason.
    However you, KNOW that Baron is an injury waiting to happen. I even told you when you drafted him. So whatever is happening to you there shouldn't be any excuses for it. You asked for it knowingly
    as for delfino, didnt see the game and there were no notes next to his name on that yellow flag thingy and worst of all there was no red cross showing he was injured
    Don't worry, you only lost by 150 points even if Kobe had decided to go on a scoring tear And Kevin Martin isn't the same injury risk as Baron, right?

    As far as Delfino goes, you're wrong. There was a note next to his name on the yellow flag, but no red cross for injury yet. I know this because I had already checked to pick him up in my other league at the same time you did.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X