Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    wow!! I wasnt even following and I just got home and I thought I got trashed. It turns out even though duncan had 8 points and rondo 6 it was still a close one! I think this week was by far my worst week this season. Even the player I picked up in place of an injured player was injured!
    I almost picked up reddick last night!
    good luck guys the rest of the way. I think this will be between masoud and demis and I am rooting for ommy cuz if he wins he has to give me 1500 in gold
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Well that looks like the end of both me and ommy's season. Good matchup Demis. JJ sitting out today was a double killer for me in that it gave Jamal Crawford that much more opportunity to put up the 29 and 6 three's.
    well that was easy to foresee

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Well that looks like the end of both me and ommy's season. Good matchup Demis. JJ sitting out today was a double killer for me in that it gave Jamal Crawford that much more opportunity to put up the 29 and 6 three's.

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Joe Johnson a surprise scratch tonight when I was desperate for his 3's and assists. I think that's officially the dagger in my season.

    man I've lost Monta Ellis, Marc Gasol (all done for the season and didn't play at all this week), and now Bogut (also done with dislocated elbow), with some of my 2nd tier guys also missing games here and there due to illness and other crap. All at the worst time for me, but yet I still have a chance to pull this out by some miracle if things break right for me tomorrow. Alas one can do nothing about injuries though and without a doubt I have had by far the most of any team this year (lost my 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks for extended periods this year), so if I fall at this stage it will still be a somewhat ok deal. Monta Ellis alone for this week would have given me the nod though, that bastard is out for 2 weeks due to some gargantuan flu or he just got tired of playing for Don Nelson.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Joe Johnson a surprise scratch tonight when I was desperate for his 3's and assists. I think that's officially the dagger in my season.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
    Babak this is gonna be so close i wont be surprised if you take it
    I gave it everything I had this week, but it seems you have this in the bag. Not only I'd have to maintain my very slim leads in blocks and FTM, but then I'd have to pull on you in 3's, as well as 1 of ASST, STL, or OREB, all of which you have comfortable leads in.

    Considering how hard you pull on me with your big boys every night, that seems unlikely at this point. Even worse, my 3 stars Wade, Melo, and JJ are not playing tomorrow and I have a lineup filled with worthless scrubs I just picked up off FA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    Babak this is gonna be so close i wont be surprised if you take it

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    I guess I spoke too soon about Masoud's team. He has Deng back now, and his team is firing on all cylinders.

    RIP ommy's season.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Its like ommy took the words out of my mouth.

    as long as Babak doesn't win this year, its a victory for everyone

    maybe, just maybe that'll make you talk less next year!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    Listen to yourself!
    Baba to bakhti it's over, put your tail between your legs and get ready for next year's failure already. Us big boys in the Final Four can't hear you from way down there in loser land.

    After all the injuries I dealt with this year, just getting this far in the playoffs will be considered a huge success, even if Demis destroys me this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Now it looks like Al Harrington is the latest guy with a serious injury and set to be shut down for the season, after I just lost Baron a few days ago. It just makes it that much more incredible to me how Demis has gone through an entire season with practically no serious injuries.

    Demis this is your year man.
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Making excuses already?
    Listen to yourself!

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    yea and people say i would have jinxed it by stating how healthy my guys are

    Ive got Kaman, Randolph, Williams, Stoudemire whom at the least I was expecting one of these guys to get at least a month or so absence..no one has missed more than 2-3 consecutive games

    I guess it pays to draft well...and get lucky

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Now it looks like Al Harrington is the latest guy with a serious injury and set to be shut down for the season, after I just lost Baron a few days ago. It just makes it that much more incredible to me how Demis has gone through an entire season with practically no serious injuries.

    Demis this is your year man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    ^^^

    Id also def love it if Beasley played like he did today all week so he limits D Wade

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Wow, Masoud's team absolutely clobbered ommy tonight. Up huge at 10-1, and I think he might be able to hold ommy off by Sunday.

    Demis hit me hard too, going from 5-5 to up a commanding 7-4. It's gona be real tough to climb back from this hole now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post

    seriously wtf is wrong with VDN, he held that pose for a full 6 seconds last night during the game and I was hurting from laughing so hard. poor Hinrich just sprained his ankle and is in pain so VDN decides to ram it up his bunghole for good measure....
    He should be fired just for that, regardless of whether the team makes the playoffs or not.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X