Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MoJo23
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Great match up. You really came back with those in-time additions. and they did really good for you. Still I got KD the Durantula who has dragged my half-ass team so far on his shoulders lol. I dont think I can go any further since I dont have any moves and a key player in my team (Deng) is not coming back.
    Congrats on the win.
    Durant definitely helped you tons this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Correction on tie breaker rules: The first tie breaker is your head to head record against the opponent during the regular season. If that's equal, then the higher seed during the regular season advances.

    So even if PB had tied me, he would've lost since I took the regular season head to head against him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Damn it! He scored!
    Masoud, you won, unless he starts missing tons of free throws!
    Great match up. You really came back with those in-time additions. and they did really good for you. Still I got KD the Durantula who has dragged my half-ass team so far on his shoulders lol. I dont think I can go any further since I dont have any moves and a key player in my team (Deng) is not coming back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    wow!! I wasnt even following and I just got home and I thought I got trashed. It turns out even though duncan had 8 points and rondo 6 it was still a close one! I think this week was by far my worst week this season. Even the player I picked up in place of an injured player was injured!
    I almost picked up reddick last night!
    good luck guys the rest of the way. I think this will be between masoud and demis and I am rooting for ommy cuz if he wins he has to give me 1500 in gold
    You picked up a guy who was nearly paralyzed the night before in Delfino, and was on the ground motionless for 10 minutes before being carted off the court. Come on man, you can't be making rookie mistakes like that at such crucial times. All you had to do was click on the yellow box next to his name to know that before picking him up.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Curry has 1 half to hit a 3, against Gordon and Baron for me, which I'm afraid may put Shahryar in cardiac arrest mode if it happens.

    As the higher regular season seed, should we tie 5-5, he advances to the next round due to tie breaker rules.
    wow!! I wasnt even following and I just got home and I thought I got trashed. It turns out even though duncan had 8 points and rondo 6 it was still a close one! I think this week was by far my worst week this season. Even the player I picked up in place of an injured player was injured!

    I almost picked up reddick last night!

    good luck guys the rest of the way. I think this will be between masoud and demis and I am rooting for ommy cuz if he wins he has to give me 1500 in gold

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Hichkas, Mojo23, persianbruin, Behzad12: Good run guys, better luck next year. All eliminated teams have now had their add/drop functions locked, with both Iguodala and Martin being restored back to persianbruin's team, based on Yahoo "Can't Cut" list rules.

    The Final Four is set: Me, Masoud, ommy, and Demis. May the best teams win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Curry has 1 half to hit a 3, against Gordon and Baron for me, which I'm afraid may put Shahryar in cardiac arrest mode if it happens.

    As the higher regular season seed, should we tie 5-5, he advances to the next round due to tie breaker rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Damn it! He scored!
    Masoud, you won, unless he starts missing tons of free throws!

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    3rd quarter... 2 minutes left.
    No points yet!

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    MASOUD,
    We are currently tied 5-5 exactly!
    But you currently have 1 player left and that is George hill!

    We are also tied 663 points each on the points category. If Hill scores 1 more point, you will win the matchup!

    3rd quarter.. 6 minutes left

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X