Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Well so far you've shown to be a decent regular season player, and a total playoff bust. Winners find ways to win, losers just find excuses for their failures.
    For the love of God, who picks up Carlos Delfino on the most crucial day of his season after the guy has just been carried off on a stretcher the day before? Mistakes like that are inexcusable, and separate the big boys from the pretenders.
    decent regular season player!!?? I finished 2nd last year and while playing shorthanded for much of the season I tied for 3rd this time.

    I am not Nostradamus. There is no way for me to know 3 of my players were going to get injured exactly when the playoffs started and Kobe decided to become the distributer last week for some reason.

    However you, KNOW that Baron is an injury waiting to happen. I even told you when you drafted him. So whatever is happening to you there shouldn't be any excuses for it. You asked for it knowingly

    as for delfino, didnt see the game and there were no notes next to his name on that yellow flag thingy and worst of all there was no red cross showing he was injured

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    If it wasn't for injuries (to me) you would be out by now so husshhhh
    Well so far you've shown to be a decent regular season player, and a total playoff bust. Winners find ways to win, losers just find excuses for their failures.

    For the love of God, who picks up Carlos Delfino on the most crucial day of his season after the guy has just been carried off on a stretcher the day before? Mistakes like that are inexcusable, and separate the big boys from the pretenders.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    The injuries just keep on continuing. Now it's Baron who goes down for me at the worst possible time. I should've seen this coming, but it hurts knowing that the Clippers had 4 games this week that I'm now forced to drop.
    If it wasn't for injuries (to me) you would be out by now so husshhhh

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    Ugh, this is gonna be one mess of a match up, Im just glad my scrub guys (Felton and Jefferson) had decent games last night, im gonna need everyone to show up big time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    The injuries just keep on continuing. Now it's Baron who goes down for me at the worst possible time. I should've seen this coming, but it hurts knowing that the Clippers had 4 games this week that I'm now forced to drop.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Trust me, i'm not proud.
    I just don't like when people make bold claims, which they can't back up.
    Now... you can come back by saying oh so and so were injured, but at the end of the day, that would have only helped you so much. Maybe from 7-4 victory to a 6-5 victory..
    But what you claimed was different. "smoked" ? Get the hell out of here!

    P.S. Babak would have BARELY squeaked by as well if he played me with a scoreline of 6-5.
    I would say I would beat you 7 out of 10 weeks. This was one of the 3!

    babak ham keh khoda beeyamorzatesh. hafteh deegeh miyad ba khodemmon yeh ghol doghol bazi mikoneh!

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    for someone who uses this ---> quite frequently when it came to injuries throughout the season, you should know how it feels. I think I would have even lost to GBBA this week because of all the injuries I had so don't be so proud of winning this past week against me. hala asabani nasho!
    Trust me, i'm not proud.
    I just don't like when people make bold claims, which they can't back up.
    Now... you can come back by saying oh so and so were injured, but at the end of the day, that would have only helped you so much. Maybe from 7-4 victory to a 6-5 victory..

    But what you claimed was different. "smoked" ? Get the hell out of here!

    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    only becasue you were adding players yourself!! and with all of that and my late moves some for injured players it came down to 5 3 pointers for the whole week Just so you know what a bad week I had even mojo would have beat me (hala mo asabani nasho )good luck this week


    P.S. Babak would have BARELY squeaked by as well if he played me with a scoreline of 6-5.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    PB did everything in his power with the sole goal of taking me down last week. ommy just wants to see me not repeat as champion.

    When everyone is always gunning to take me down, I know I must be doing something right. Today, I consider myself...
    only becasue you were adding players yourself!! and with all of that and my late moves some for injured players it came down to 5 3 pointers for the whole week Just so you know what a bad week I had even mojo would have beat me (hala mo asabani nasho )good luck this week

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    PB did everything in his power with the sole goal of taking me down last week. ommy just wants to see me not repeat as champion.

    When everyone is always gunning to take me down, I know I must be doing something right. Today, I consider myself...

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    amoo PB can help you in that dept

    lol all of you guys crack me up, and as long as Babak is dethroned this will have been a truly successful and entertaining season for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Yes, apparently i can't count.
    amoo PB can help you in that dept

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Persianbruin, this is for you:

    First, let me start with your previous posts, where u even went as far as stating that you would have "smoked" me!





    And here is my post on friday where i stated when the week ends, i will put our scores next to each other to see who would have won.



    And i am doing just that, with the winner in each category in bold:

    ______FGM__FG%__FTM__FT%_3PTM__PTS__OREB__DREB__AST__ST___BLK
    MoJo__256__.516___105__.745__46___663__59___234___134___55___25
    PB____229__.454___108__.788__38___604___58___202___216___69___19

    The final score would have been:
    MoJo 7-4 PB

    So much for getting "smoked" !
    And as much you were complaining about Behzad for not lining up his games, at the end of the day, it was my disadvantage to play Masoud instead of you!

    So please next time, stop talking out of your ass. Thanks.
    for someone who uses this ---> quite frequently when it came to injuries throughout the season, you should know how it feels. I think I would have even lost to GBBA this week because of all the injuries I had so don't be so proud of winning this past week against me. hala asabani nasho!

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    you mean 7-4 right?
    Yes, apparently i can't count.

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Persianbruin, this is for you:

    First, let me start with your previous posts, where u even went as far as stating that you would have "smoked" me!





    And here is my post on friday where i stated when the week ends, i will put our scores next to each other to see who would have won.



    And i am doing just that, with the winner in each category in bold:

    ______FGM__FG%__FTM__FT%_3PTM__PTS__OREB__DREB__AST__ST___BLK
    MoJo__256__.516___105__.745__46___663__59___234___134___55___25
    PB____229__.454___108__.788__38___604___58___202___216___69___19

    The final score would have been:
    MoJo 7-3 PB

    So much for getting "smoked" !
    And as much you were complaining about Behzad for not lining up his games, at the end of the day, it was my disadvantage to play Masoud instead of you!

    So please next time, stop talking out of your ass. Thanks.

    you mean 7-4 right?

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Persianbruin, this is for you:

    First, let me start with your previous posts, where u even went as far as stating that you would have "smoked" me!

    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I ckecked stattracker last night and it showed I was 3rd rank! last year ben ruined my chances and this year behzad. We should seriously ahve only people who dedicate their the minimum required to the league. I would have smoked mojo!
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    However, I am pissed with Behzad for not lining up his team against masoud. All I needed was a half point for the 3rd seed. I just want to survive this week's horrible scheduling which I would have been able to against mojo.
    And here is my post on friday where i stated when the week ends, i will put our scores next to each other to see who would have won.

    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    Secondly, with Chris Paul and the rest of my players FINALLY back healthy, i seriously doubt you could have beat me either this week!
    (even though, with everyone healthy i should be getting a lot better numbers, which will soon happen!)

    And to prove it, when this week ends i will put our scores next to each other and see who would have won!

    So until this week ends, please stop with the false accusations.
    And i am doing just that, with the winner in each category in bold:

    ______FGM__FG%__FTM__FT%_3PTM__PTS__OREB__DREB__AST__ST___BLK
    MoJo__256__.516___105__.745__46___663__59___234___134___55___25
    PB____229__.454___108__.788__38___604___58___202___216___69___19

    The final score would have been:
    MoJo 7-4 PB

    So much for getting "smoked" !
    And as much you were complaining about Behzad for not lining up his games, at the end of the day, it was my disadvantage to play Masoud instead of you!

    So please next time, stop talking out of your ass. Thanks.
    Last edited by MoJo23; 03-29-2010, 02:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X