Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demis-11
    replied
    lets hope i can draft well next year too!

    i really liked having the 12th/13th pick over a top 3 since i got Amare/Deron that way

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Hala Babak geryehat tamoom shod Award winnerato begoo.
    I agree with your picks.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Lets put down our award winners, I start with mine:

    MVP: Kevin Durant
    MIP: Masoud_A
    Best Draft: Demis-11
    Consistency : Babak
    Upset: Ommy48
    Underachiever: Lakersoorakhe
    Best PO performance: Masoud_A
    ta man basham beh to bazikon nadam!! You just became public enemy #1. (move aside babak! )

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Hala Babak geryehat tamoom shod Award winnerato begoo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    How could you have the best playoff performance when you had zero moves going into the playoffs? Obviously your players had the best playoff performance since you won it all, but all you had to do was set your lineup every day, hardly something to brag about.

    Best playoff performance easily went to me. Due to my strategic use of moves, I beat a superior Demis team. I had no business being in the finals, but since I am the greatest to have ever played this game, I somehow made it happen.
    lol Im sorry but I meant my team since I used PFDC usernames from the beginning I changed it.Still Im the best ever to play this game since I kicked your ass. I won all my PO games without making any moves which shows my awesomeness while you used like 25 moves in two rounds of playoffs.Anyway from last to first in a year
    You guys live in the NBA home country you should be ashamed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Lets put down our award winners, I start with mine:

    MVP: Kevin Durant
    MIP: Masoud_A
    Best Draft: Demis-11
    Consistency : Babak
    Upset: Ommy48
    Underachiever: Lakersoorakhe
    Best PO performance: Masoud_A
    How could you have the best playoff performance when you had zero moves going into the playoffs? Obviously your players had the best playoff performance since you won it all, but all you had to do was set your lineup every day, hardly something to brag about.

    Best playoff performance easily went to me. Due to my strategic use of moves, I beat a superior Demis team. I had no business being in the finals, but since I am the greatest to have ever played this game, I somehow made it happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Lets put down our award winners, I start with mine:

    MVP: Kevin Durant
    MIP: Masoud_A
    Best Draft: Demis-11
    Consistency : Babak
    Upset: Ommy48
    Underachiever: Lakersoorakhe
    Best PO performance: Masoud_A

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    i enjoyed this season greatly, i consider myself pretty knowledgeable about basketball and i think i can draft solid contending teams in the years to come..looking at the totals this season i did well

    FGM: 1st
    FG%: 2nd
    FTM: 3rd
    FT%: 3rd
    3PTM: 8th
    PTS: 2nd
    OREB: 2nd
    DREB: 2nd
    AST: 4th
    ST: 2nd
    BLK: 4th

    5 of my guys got selected to the all-star game and hopefully a few of my guys get some silverware (All-NBA, Defensive-teams,etc)

    cant wait for next season, and babak very impressive resume..hope to battle with you next year, btw congrats masoud on your triumph!

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    ommy u r lucky my internet is down. cant type long with my iph too much work

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    2 years: One championship, and one finals appearance?

    Today, I consider myself...the greatest fantasy player to have ever walked the surface of this earth.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Congrats Masoud. I will post my own personal victory speech later tonight.
    congrats masoud and babak I think its time for you to stop talking!

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    finished in 3rd, not too bad, not too thrilled but better than nothing lol

    my MVP this year was a joint between Deron Williams and Zach Randolph, both those guys came up huge for me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Congrats Masoud. I will post my own personal victory speech later tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    ya'll are real lucky....the best team certainly did not win this go-round.

    No Monta Ellis, Andrew Bogut or Lebron James for much of the past 2 weeks.

    Congrats Masoud on your win but you won it by default, you just got lucky that the elite teams got decimated with injuries or players who decided to sit out games.

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X