Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demis-11
    replied
    babak whatever happens me and you both have had great seasons and if i do lose, im glad its to you

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    whatever!! then I guess I know enough without watching. Injuries are out of my hands. Players not showing up on a strecth over few games (like how Kobe did) are out of my hands. I wont chnage a thing for next season except I am gonna pray that players like gasol and thornton that were never injured before wont get injured again!

    Plus Kobe should not be a first round pick anymore. As much value he has in the playoffs and the REAL NBA game, he is too old for numbers game. Won't pick him next year.

    The funny thing is I wanted to pick wade, I just didnt know how to draft it and the clock ran out! and for the 2nd round pick I wanted to pick Melo and I was thinking I cant believe he is still available when .....

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    no, the part I dont have time for is going to a bunch of other websites looking what the so called fantasy experts are saying and use "their" knowledge to win the game here without giving "them" props. At least I am who "I" am
    but props to you babak to always come back and say something back.
    I watch enough NBA games and follow enough box scores to know some simple basics. It's not rocket science, as you apparently think it is. I'm sure you probably took a few statistics courses back in your college days, and that's all you should need. But if you want to continue being the sore loser that you are with the sour grapes and accuse me of needing "websites" for this game, then be my guest.

    Just be a man for once and say, "I lost. You beat me. Again. I'm not even worthy to play in the same league as you, master. But I promise I'll do my best to improve next year, since at the moment I'm not even worthy to carry your jock strap."

    Acceptance of failure and defeat is the first step towards moving past denial and improving.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    If you don't have the time to play the game right, then I suggest you not play the game next year if it takes too much of your time. If you want to do something right, it takes time.
    no, the part I dont have time for is going to a bunch of other websites looking what the so called fantasy experts are saying and use "their" knowledge to win the game here without giving "them" props. At least I am who "I" am

    but props to you babak to always come back and say something back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    strategy for when you are too bikar! Demis could have still done it, I guess he just decided not to
    If you don't have the time to play the game right, then I suggest you not play the game next year if it takes too much of your time. If you want to do something right, it takes time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I know about the cavs james thing hence the joke So were you a supersonics fan or just decided to become OKC fan when they moved? Actually I really OKC too. When the lakers start to drop in a couple of years I am gonna be rooting for OKC on the side (meaning when the lakers are eliminated) I really like their young core. Hope they have the brains and drive Jerry Buss has and keep the core intact
    I started following them since last season when I saw some of Durant's and OKC highlights. This season they have been great, but I havent been able to catch them playing more than a couple of times since they are not broadcast on TV much.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    I only like Cavs because of James. My favourite team is OKC.
    I know about the cavs james thing hence the joke So were you a supersonics fan or just decided to become OKC fan when they moved? Actually I really OKC too. When the lakers start to drop in a couple of years I am gonna be rooting for OKC on the side (meaning when the lakers are eliminated) I really like their young core. Hope they have the brains and drive Jerry Buss has and keep the core intact

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    Stop choking!
    But it should be easy for you. Liked the bulls last year. The cavs this year, who are you gonna pick next!?
    I only like Cavs because of James. My favourite team is OKC.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Stop losing.
    Stop choking!
    But it should be easy for you. Liked the bulls last year. The cavs this year, who are you gonna pick next!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Masoud_A
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    don't feel like bringing up the NBA thread but when is this boring season gonna end!!?? From weeks ago it was clear that the lakers weren't going to catch cavs for the best record in the league and it was also clear that nobody in the west was going to catch them. Very boring weeks its been for laker fans.
    Lets get this playoffs started!
    Stop losing.

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    don't feel like bringing up the NBA thread but when is this boring season gonna end!!?? From weeks ago it was clear that the lakers weren't going to catch cavs for the best record in the league and it was also clear that nobody in the west was going to catch them. Very boring weeks its been for laker fans.
    Lets get this playoffs started!

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Babak View Post
    It's a simple thing called "strategy" and doing what it takes to win. I'm sure you are very appreciative of the first hand lesson I taught you this year, and will hopefully put it to good use for your failure next year.
    strategy for when you are too bikar! Demis could have still done it, I guess he just decided not to

    Leave a comment:


  • Babak
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I don't know why demis is not picking up any players. That might cost him the matchup. On the other hand lets call babak and ommy the new Mr. "click"s adding, dropping, adding, dropping.......
    It's a simple thing called "strategy" and doing what it takes to win. I'm sure you are very appreciative of the first hand lesson I taught you this year, and will hopefully put it to good use for your failure next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • ommy48
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    I don't know why demis is not picking up any players. That might cost him the matchup. On the other hand lets call babak and ommy the new Mr. "click"s adding, dropping, adding, dropping.......
    when so many of your main players suddenly are ruled out for the season out of nowhere at the same time, you have little choice but to scramble. I've lost so many games to injuries and lack of games played early in the week, that it's a wonder that I can still win this thing with a day left. one week of monta ellis alone would have meant that i would be in the driver seat heading into tomorrow....

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    I don't know why demis is not picking up any players. That might cost him the matchup. On the other hand lets call babak and ommy the new Mr. "click"s adding, dropping, adding, dropping.......

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X