Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    what the heck does a team's status have to do with a player physically being able to play? if he's not fully recovered then the man shouldn't play its that simple its not like if you're playing a weaker opposition the likelihood you aggravating an injury is lower just because they're lower in the table. lmao this has to be one of the all time funniest pfdc posts I've seen
    I said it will be harder, hence the word Sahktar. Not sure what you're trying to argue here...? He called them Wolves... and they are a relegating side, what you are mentioning is irrelevant to what I’m saying. So maybe y it’s your reading comprehension that’s funnier

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      “Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen
      maybe you dont watch football lol, burnley are one of the most aggressive and dirty sides. Just look at Klopps comments about them yesterday. Really hope ARJ DOESNT play in that match.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        maybe you dont watch football lol, burnley are one of the most aggressive and dirty sides. Just look at Klopps comments about them yesterday. Really hope ARJ DOESNT play in that match.
        Once again, I was replying to his comment about them being called Wolves, not physicality! Though you can’t argue that Chelsea don’t play hashen which is common amongst teams in the Prem. That doesn’t mean he will start but should get at least a few minutes towards the end!

Comment

“Wolves” = 19th place relegating Burnley. Chelsea ke sahtare az Burnley and much more hashen
          Throw him to the wolves is an expression man. Nothing more.

Comment

Seems talk of us being a trash side bound for relegation has quietened down.

10th and 12 points above the bottom 3.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

The reason he has not shined is due to the fact that his coach did not and does not trust him for his worth

When you bench a player in his caliber (price tag&dutch league achievements) game after game for a stupid logic of “adjustment to Primer league” it means you dont have full trust in his abilities, once you reflect that into the player’s psyche, as result the player turns from being a beast star and a leader into a respect gaining stooge back to his rookie younger days trying to prove himself in the eyes of the coach

Going to this small club was Jahanbakhsh’s mistake, he should have gone to a bigger club in which they know the proper psychology and preparation of dealing with higher caliber players, big clubs have more experience in transitioning players into their first team

He literally wasted a year of his career, due to the inexperience of Brighton’s management

I hope he recovers and gains back his confidence and is able to play fix every game
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I said it will be harder, hence the word Sahktar. Not sure what you're trying to argue here...? He called them Wolves... and they are a relegating side, what you are mentioning is irrelevant to what I’m saying. So maybe y it’s your reading comprehension that’s funnier
                Can you read dude? I clearly called you out on the part of your post that’s talking about their position on the table......

LOL that was a good attempt at trying to turn the table but you’re gonna have to do better than that to prove your point of course it’s harder to play against Chelsea but that’s completely irrelevant to the topic....the point is if you’re not ready to play, you’re not ready. It’s not like you’re more ready to play bc your opposition is weaker.

Tehranto simply said Hughton is right by not trying to rush him back and the first thing in your response is how they are 19th place....which was the only thing I called you out on....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...hanbakhsh-set/

Available for the chealsea game!

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                    The reason he has not shined is due to the fact that his coach did not and does not trust him for his worth

When you bench a player in his caliber (price tag&dutch league achievements) game after game for a stupid logic of “adjustment to Primer league” it means you dont have full trust in his abilities, once you reflect that into the player’s psyche, as result the player turns from being a beast star and a leader into a respect gaining stooge back to his rookie younger days trying to prove himself in the eyes of the coach

Going to this small club was Jahanbakhsh’s mistake, he should have gone to a bigger club in which they know the proper psychology and preparation of dealing with higher caliber players, big clubs have more experience in transitioning players into their first team

He literally wasted a year of his career, due to the inexperience of Brighton’s management

I hope he recovers and gains back his confidence and is able to play fix every game
                    It's this type of comment that makes Iranian fans look like idiots and makes Alirezas life more difficult. He was given three straight starts and in his last match against Everton he was really poor. Now he is injured. Say what you want about management but if you look at the table, Brighton are punching way, way above their weight and they actually played really well in their last match.
                    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
                      It's this type of comment that makes Iranian fans look like idiots and makes Alirezas life more difficult. He was given three straight starts and in his last match against Everton he was really poor. Now he is injured. Say what you want about management but if you look at the table, Brighton are punching way, way above their weight and they actually played really well in their last match.
                      Dear friend
                      1- you didn’t have to use the word idiot, you could have stated your opinion without it

2-difference of opinion does not make one an idiot, I could say the same thing about your comment but I wont!

In regards to Jahanbakhsh, I must say the damage is already done! Read my comment again and you will realize why I say this

50% of professional football is about psychology, being focused and having confidence to face the opponents, the other 50% is physical and technical abilities

Not sure if you have ever played Football professionally or even semi professionally, if you did you would know being able to execute your abilities on the field requires having a massive fire within, ARJ had that fire coming to England but that fire was put out by the stupidity of his coach, now its up to the coach to get the kid back on track

Regards
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

It is interesting to see the views of foreign supporters.

My inclination is to think the expectations from "bigger clubs" would be greater and less tolerant if the player (Alireza Jahanbakhsh) fell below expectations, by their virtue of having better players in the past to compare to. For the same reason he would be less likely to earn his place because of "better" players to compete with.

The general view is that Brighton have not really clicked from open play this season. The few extra points have been attained because the weakness at defending set pieces (worst in the PL last season) has improved. Brighton have been able to poach more goals from set pieces than the whole of last season (also worst in the PL last season).

It was always going to be a transition season where the new younger players are integrated into the side. Coming from the Dutch League has been proven to be quite hard, requiring a high level of fitness and good technique at a faster pace.

Burnley fans will probably see the game as a "must win" and certainly won won't be complacent as they have had a relatively easy fixture list and as they came seventh last season, they expected better than the bottom three this season, especially with players returning after injury.

If nobody is sent off, the Burnley game may be a barometer of how well both clubs will fare this season. I think Burnley (with a style I dislike) are better than their League position and are quite a difficult proposition at Turf Moor (by results).

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                          Dear friend
                          1- you didn’t have to use the word idiot, you could have stated your opinion without it

2-difference of opinion does not make one an idiot, I could say the same thing about your comment but I wont!

In regards to Jahanbakhsh, I must say the damage is already done! Read my comment again and you will realize why I say this

50% of professional football is about psychology, being focused and having confidence to face the opponents, the other 50% is physical and technical abilities

Not sure if you have ever played Football professionally or even semi professionally, if you did you would know being able to execute your abilities on the field requires having a massive fire within, ARJ had that fire coming to England but that fire was put out by the stupidity of his coach, now its up to the coach to get the kid back on track

Regards
                          You are right, my apologies.

IMO, if I was a Brighton fan and knew nothing about Alireza outside of what I have seen for Brighton I would think he has been really poor. The price tag is not his fault but Brighton fans expect him to be one of, if not the best player in the squad. I am not overly worried because he looked really good coming off the bench earlier in the season, but I think he will rightfully have to fight for a starting spot and shine when he gets the chance. He was given a really good opportunity for three straight matches and he did not take it.
                          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Guys Jahanbakhsh has not been as bad as so many here have complained. And I think the coach has treated him very fairly. He slowly eased him in then started him four games in a row before his injury. And no Jahanbakhsh has not had any assists or goals yet, but he had done well enough to retain his starting spot before injury. The reason in my opinion he hasn't been performing the way many here have been expecting him to is because he has been used as a right and left midfielder instead of as a wide winger/striker the way he was in AZ. At AZ he did not have as heavy of a defensive role and his job was just to create and score goals where as in Brighton it seems to be the reverse which is to help defend first and create goal scoring opportunities second, and as a result while playing for Brighton he has not been getting much of the ball in the oppositions half where he can show hi magic. This obviously takes some adjusting to and we shouldn't be expecting him to be Mohammad Salah right from the get go! But as he gets more comfortable with his role and the team continues to gel, his offensive contributions will increase. So get a grip people and get excited for Jahanbakhsh to be back to playing in the premier league soon!

Comment

No, I don't think Jahanbakhsh has played poorly. But I think he went to the wrong team. Brighton will never be a team that will showcase or get the most from a player like Jahanbakhsh. Way too conservative and defensive minded for a player like Jahanbakhsh that needs a wide open offensive system to give him the space he needs to be successful.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Brexit meanz Brexit, and AJ is going to make it werk.

Trust me, I'm a Proctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X