Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Someone is quick to label Iranian people and their country as backward the moment they boycott his precious Israel. Na aziz boycotting (in this case the people of a racist apartheid state) has nothing to do with backwardness lol, or you have the wrong understanding of what backwardness means. Just pointing out the obvious here.
    You spend your entire time calling Iranians backward and absolving IR of any blame, on the general forum. So stop the double-talk. While I spend my time defending the Iranian people on there, from people like you.

For the rest of the normal members here, if you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post, then you completely missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      That's not fair nor accurate.
      I was being sarcastic aziz. The Rahbar stuff and "lol" was suppose to give that away. But guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Tomer Hemed on loan to QPR. There goes one of ARJ's Israeli teammates.
        He actually follows JB on Insta along with Kayal. But JB doesn't follow them back but he does his other teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          He actually follows JB on Insta along with Kayal. But JB doesn't follow them back but he does his other teammates.
          It was a backroom channel talk they had. The Israeli government is OK with their players following Iranian players (they don't interfere in the private lives of their citizens), but Islamic Republic is not OK with our players following them back (because they do interfere with the private lives of their citizens, even when they are abroad).

The players understand this, and I know ARJ has conveyed this to them. Glad they are all already friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Too far for me, unfortunately. Would be bang on a London away day though so hopefully that opportunity will come by soon.
            Extremely unlikely for any tickets in the away end for a London game to be available - unless it was the early rounds of the cup perhaps. Although you'd perhaps get in the home end.

Comment

BTW I'm sure it must have been said before but in case it wasn't..

Brighton vs Southampton on Tuesday. Jahanbakhsh almost guaranteed to start. Tickets £12 and on general sale to anyone who wants to go.

It'll be poorly attended, and a "fringe side" but Jahanbakhsh should be playing and you'd have a "purchase history" which could come in useful when trying to buy tickets later in the season.

Comment

Stop this discussion now.

If there is one player to not give a fuk about where his teammates are from and play for the good of the team its Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Liverpool vs Brighton on NBC Saturday 9:30am PST (USA)

Comment

Guys this is NOT a political forum. No more political discussions PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                      BTW I'm sure it must have been said before but in case it wasn't..

Brighton vs Southampton on Tuesday. Jahanbakhsh almost guaranteed to start. Tickets £12 and on general sale to anyone who wants to go.

It'll be poorly attended, and a "fringe side" but Jahanbakhsh should be playing and you'd have a "purchase history" which could come in useful when trying to buy tickets later in the season.
                      U23's?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        U23's?
                        Nope. It's the League cup.

Comment

I think Liverpool will win this regardless of the team CH puts out, I’m sorry but Liverpool look to be on fire. If Brighton manages to get the win I will take everyone out for kebab.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I think Liverpool will win this regardless of the team CH puts out, I’m sorry but Liverpool look to be on fire. If Brighton manages to get the win I will take everyone out for kebab.
                            I agree, I think the best that BHAFC can do is hold a 1-0 Liverpool lead f they play with their hearts! They seem to be competing for the EPL title this year!

Comment

what are the chances AJB starts/gets some playing time tmrw?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                                what are the chances AJB starts/gets some playing time tmrw?
                                Given that he didn't get a single minute vs Man Utd I think his chances of starting vs Liverpool are close to 0%. He might play a few minutes, let's see!

Side note: listen to what Jurgen Klopp says about Brighton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y26yhQBUtpM!

Comment

Working...
                                X