Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys the players of Morocco are playing Ping-Pong and sticking needles in their bodies, and playing FIFA while we are working our tails off training!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Guys the players of Morocco are playing Ping-Pong and sticking needles in their bodies, and playing FIFA while we are working our tails off training!
      Do you know what they were eating? Anything greasy and we are definitely going to win lolol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Do you know what they were eating? Anything greasy and we are definitely going to win lolol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        It was on their Instagram stories

Comment

Just have seen an interview of Harit for Schalke TV, funny he just speaks about Spain and Portugal, he doesn't even mention Iran as an opponent, they will focus to play well against them. THAT! Would be really stupid - for them - if they really take Iran for safe 3 points, I just hope we will shock the world.

Comment

An observation

Sorry guys but just an small off topic subject
            South Korea lost 2-0 to Senegal in thier last friendly before the WC
            I noticed that out of 13 friendly games they played since qualifying,
            They have lost 7 Times drew 2 and win 4 games vs. Latvia, Moldova,Honduras
            And Columbia.
            What has happened to South Korea ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Sorry guys but just an small off topic subject

South Korea lost 2-0 to Senegal in thier last friendly before the WC

I noticed that out 12 friendly games they played since qualifying,

They have lost 7 Times drew 2 and win 3 games vs. Latvia, Moldova and Honduras

What has happened to South Korea ??!!
              They also beat Colombia

Comment

Yes thier only good win vs Colombia’s second team

But I am talking about all together as a whole !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Yes thier only good win vs Colombia’s second team

But I am talking about all together as a whole !!!!
                  Japan haven't done much better either. Interested to see their performances in the WC. Aussie had a few good results including wins against Czech and Hungary.

Despite our sub-optimal preparation and group of death, I believe that Iran will get the best results out of all the Asian teams.

Comment

Yea both south korea and japan are in horrible form as we speak....hope they dont fuck up too bad in the wc.
                    Australia doing well tho.

Comment

Friendly results before tournaments mean nothing.

Comment

To be honest, it's not looking good for South Korea and Japan. They haven't been this weak since years, I am very optimistic about Iran's title chances at the 2019 Asian Cup actually.

South Korea's legionnaires in Europe have significantly reduced and our European players have been way more in form than them.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Check out the latest Gol Bezan and Team Melli Talk podcasts! 📣

Gol Bezan: 'Carlos Queiroz vs Hervè Renard, Iran's first World Cup match vs Morocco' with myself, Pasha Hajian and Pezhman Pars, as we preview the game this Friday.

Team Melli Talk: 'Time for the World Cup!' with myself, Kiarash Mahdavi (PFDC's very own) and host Art Eftekhari. We discuss everything leading up to our first match and what we can expect from Team Melli.

Please show your support!

Gol Bezan and Team Melli Talk can be found on Twitter, Soundcloud, Facebook, Instagram, iTunes and the respective websites.

No links due to forum rules.

PS today is Gol Bezan's 4 year anniversary!
                          Is the host of team meli talk a member of PFDC? Seems like a really nice guy I love his pronunciation of Iranian players
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Is the host of team meli talk a member of PFDC? Seems like a really nice guy I love his pronunciation of Iranian players
                            Yeah but not a regular user of. Thanks!

Comment

I actually agree with most of you and I believe that in the Asian Cup

Saudi Arabia and Australia will be our toughest opponents

Comment

Any updates on injuries?

Comment

Working...
                                X