This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 Dec: TM to Doha
    20 Dec : Iran _AlBidda SC ( Qatar second devision)
    NOT YET CONFIRMED BY IRAN

https://www.qfa.qa/al-bidda-sc/

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، سامی صلاح الدین، سرمربی تیم دسته دومی البدع قطر در مصاحبه با رسانه های این کشور اعلام کرد که تیمش در دیداری تدارکاتی در تاریخ 20 دسامبر(29 آذر) به مصاف تیم ملی ایران می رود.

شاگردان کی روش در تاریخ 26 آذر برای برگزاری آخرین اردوی تدارکاتی خود پیش از آغاز مسابقات جام ملت های آسیا 2019 امارات عازم دوحه هستند.تیم البدع قطر در سال 2015 تاسیس شده است و سه سال بیشتر از عمر این باشگاه نگذشته است.

If TM is playing a club from the second division of Qatar, why not play Iran U23.?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Seems like you missed watching the QF and SF.
      Against al zahremar? What a reference

Comment

Seems like you missed watching the QF and SF.
        Even in the Quarter Finals and the Semi Finals, neither Alipour or Kamya played well enough to merit a call up.
        Nemati maybe, but I honestly think we have way better options than him for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Even in the Quarter Finals and the Semi Finals, neither Alipour or Kamya played well enough to merit a call up.
          Nemati maybe, but I honestly think we have way better options than him for TM.
          Alipour has been very poor this season. Kamal to me looks like a man who needs a rest. Nemati is a utility player. Something Queiroz likes but we have way better players in TM right now as you said.

The only Persepolis players based on quality who deserve a call up are Beiranvand and Khalilzadeh. However as we've mentioned, Khalilzadeh is a 'you know what' and because of that he won't be wearing an Iran shirt. Nourollahi is a player who I like but I want to see more from him.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Alipour has been very poor this season. Kamal to me looks like a man who needs a rest. Nemati is a utility player. Something Queiroz likes but we have way better players in TM right now as you said.
            The only Persepolis players based on quality who deserve a call up are Beiranvand and Khalilzadeh. However as we've mentioned, Khalilzadeh is a 'you know what' and because of that he won't be wearing an Iran shirt. Nourollahi is a player who I like but I want to see more from him.
            Alipour is not having a poor season, it is just he is not scoring mucch and i know strikers are judged by the number of goals they score, Alipour does all little things that many forwards are not willing to do because that may affect their numbers, and as result the contract and money involved with. He works his a$$ off during a game, he has one of the best Persepolis players stamina. He was excellent during Persepolis run to final of ACL.
            As a team with lack of players, Persepolis need to play it tight and most of their offensive weapons needed to scarify their numbers and Alipour is one of them.
            He is the victim of depth in TM upfront, he would have made it to the starting line up of TM between 2011 to 2014!

Comment

Alipour is not having a poor season, it is just he is not scoring mucch and i know strikers are judged by the number of goals they score, Alipour does all little things that many forwards are not willing to do because that may affect their numbers, and as result the contract and money involved with. He works his a$$ off during a game, he has one of the best Persepolis players stamina. He was excellent during Persepolis run to final of ACL.
              As a team with lack of players, Persepolis need to play it tight and most of their offensive weapons needed to scarify their numbers and Alipour is one of them.
              He is the victim of depth in TM upfront, he would have made it to the starting line up of TM between 2011 to 2014!
              So Alipour does all the little things but Sardar Azmoun doesn't? I've seen you constantly scold Azmoun for not scoring in a goal desolate league such as the RPL...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                So Alipour does all the little things but Sardar Azmoun doesn't? I've seen you constantly scold Azmoun for not scoring in a goal desolate league such as the RPL...
                What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

If he is so bad then why does he have offers from European teams and a South Korean team?

Comment

Firstly Shoja is not better than Kanaani. Secondly, he's an idiot and isn't an example to his country nor is he a role model. For that reason, Queiroz will not call him up. The fact that he nearly got himself sent off in the ACL final first leg when they were already a man down and he was acting like an child, shows that he even at a high level, he'll never learn. Plus the fact he's 29/30 now.
                    I have to agree with you here. As a Persepolis fan, I respect Shoja as a player. He is a solid centreback in that he knows how to physically frustrate and dominate his opposing 1v1 opponent. He has a high IQ for a CB in Iran. Sure he makes minor mistakes here and there but overall he has been a big help to Sepahan Teraktor and now Persepolis.

However, as you mentioned, he has a temper issue and he lets his emotions colloid his judgements. Which is not what we see with Team Melli because Carlos has done a fantastic job with sport psychology on our boys. Shoja has lost his temper many times in the ACL in sensitive matches vs rival Arab clubs and in League Bartar. He may not be as bad as Payam Sadeghian (or the old Sadeghian) but I would choose Hossein Kanaani over Khalilzadeh.

Hossein Kanaani has also been going to CQ school even though he doesn’t have many caps. So nothing against Shoja, but right now we can’t afford to lose anything in this crucial competition and Kanaani gets my vote as well.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I have to agree with you here. As a Persepolis fan, I respect Shoja as a player. He is a solid centreback in that he knows how to physically frustrate and dominate his opposing 1v1 opponent. He has a high IQ for a CB in Iran. Sure he makes minor mistakes here and there but overall he has been a big help to Sepahan Teraktor and now Persepolis.

However, as you mentioned, he has a temper issue and he lets his emotions colloid his judgements. Which is not what we see with Team Melli because Carlos has done a fantastic job with sport psychology on our boys. Shoja has lost his temper many times in the ACL in sensitive matches vs rival Arab clubs and in League Bartar. He may not be as bad as Payam Sadeghian (or the old Sadeghian) but I would choose Hossein Kanaani over Khalilzadeh.

Hossein Kanaani has also been going to CQ school even though he doesn’t have many caps. So nothing against Shoja, but right now we can’t afford to lose anything in this crucial competition and Kanaani gets my vote as well.
                      Thanks for this bro [emoji109][emoji122]

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        17 Dec: TM to Doha
                        20 Dec : Iran _AlBidda SC ( Qatar second devision)
                        NOT YET CONFIRMED BY IRAN

https://www.qfa.qa/al-bidda-sc/

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، سامی صلاح الدین، سرمربی تیم دسته دومی البدع قطر در مصاحبه با رسانه های این کشور اعلام کرد که تیمش در دیداری تدارکاتی در تاریخ 20 دسامبر(29 آذر) به مصاف تیم ملی ایران می رود.

شاگردان کی روش در تاریخ 26 آذر برای برگزاری آخرین اردوی تدارکاتی خود پیش از آغاز مسابقات جام ملت های آسیا 2019 امارات عازم دوحه هستند.تیم البدع قطر در سال 2015 تاسیس شده است و سه سال بیشتر از عمر این باشگاه نگذشته است.

If TM is playing a club from the second division of Qatar, why not play Iran U23.?
                        IFF confirmed this was a fake news. TM will only play with Palestine, Lebanon, and Qatar before AC.

https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6756472/%...B7%D8%B1%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          IFF confirmed this was a fake news. TM will only play with Palestine, Lebanon, and Qatar before AC.
                          [/url]
                          At least we have our buddies to rely on...Lebanon and Qatar are definitely great for Asian Cup, and Palestine is a nice warm up for the younger/less experienced TM members

Comment

TM will Play Palestine,Lebanon and Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

If he is so bad then why does he have offers from European teams and a South Korean team?
                              I didn't say he is so bad, if you read it properly. I said he's having a bad season. Which he is.

Comment

Qatar game will be closed doors - no TV.
                                Lebanon game will be a training session - also not on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X