Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanani is one dimension CB, poor version of Rahman Rezaei(who was highly overrated IMO), Shoja is full package, and specially in CQ system who like to have CB playing as right or left back occasionally, he is the perfect guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Kanani is one dimension CB, poor version of Rahman Rezaei(who was highly overrated IMO), Shoja is full package, and specially in CQ system who like to have CB playing as right or left back occasionally, he is the perfect guy.
      Listen. I never said Shoja was bad. In fact, I've told you numerous times now, I think he is a good footballer. However he's very naive in matches with big importance. Reacts to everything. Can't keep his head. And for many coaches, that can be a major turn off. Kanaani is not one dimensional, he showed very good things next to a horrible Khanzadeh against Venezuela. You're refusing to say something good about Kanaani. At least I can admit Shoja is a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Listen. I never said Shoja was bad. In fact, I've told you numerous times now, I think he is a good footballer. However he's very naive in matches with big importance. Reacts to everything. Can't keep his head. And for many coaches, that can be a major turn off. Kanaani is not one dimensional, he showed very good things next to a horrible Khanzadeh against Venezuela.
        Most of our players are emotional and get into stupid arguments with referees/opposition players, even the most experienced ones who played or still playing in Europe, that is not the case of Shoja only!!

Comment

Most of our players are emotional and get into stupid arguments with referees/opposition players, even the most experienced ones who played or still playing in Europe, that is not the case of Shoja only
          Didn't really see that in the world cup. Shoja against Kashima in the first leg was an embarrassment. He played well but he risked his team going to 9 men on numerous occasions.

Comment

Didn't really see that in the world cup. Shoja against Kashima in the first leg was an embarrassment. He played well but he risked his team going to 9 men on numerous occasions.
            Not all players are the same, anyway Shoja will never get call until CQ is the coach. Too bad because he is playing his best football and is in his prime right now!

Comment

The pool of TM CB should be : PAG, Hosseini, Kanaani, T.Shariati

Comment

Not all players are the same
                Oh Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  The pool of TM CB should be : PAG, Hosseini, Kanaani, T.Shariati
                  Not Shariati, he hasn't played in ages. Check out Iman Salimi. He's for real.

Comment

Listen dude, i am not defending Shoja's temper issues and arguments with referees, etc. Look at Masoud, our most experienced player and he is constantly arguing with refs during matches, which is stupid also. Plus Shoja never had any issues with any other coaches.
                    Jalal case was different, yes he missed the WC, but he was almost at the end of career and that is why he preferred to keep it quiet and not talk againt coaching staffs(even though his exclusion from squad was totally unfair), but Shoja lost a career in TM because of Laj of Laj bazi of CQ and of course his stupid interview!

Comment

Listen dude, i am not defending Shoja's temper issues and arguments with referees, etc. Look at Masoud, our most experienced player and he is constantly arguing with refs during matches, which is stupid also. Plus Shoja never had any issues with any other coaches.
                      Jalal case was different, yes he missed the WC, but he was almost at the end of career and that is why he preferred to keep it quiet and not talk againt coaching staffs(even though his exclusion from squad was totally unfair), but Shoja lost a career in TM because of Laj of Laj bazi of CQ and of course his stupid interview!
                      No no that's different. He's the captain, coaches and referees specifically give the responsibility of talking to the referee to the captain.

FIFA absolutely allow players to question a referees call and by the law book, they are to give a reason why they made a decision.

Regarding Jalal. I can understand why he was dropped, it probably wasn't wrong because it gave Majid a chance to show himself. However I would've liked to have seen him in the squad.

Comment

No no that's different. He's the captain, coaches and referees specifically give the responsibility of talking to the referee to the captain.
                        FIFA absolutely allow players to question a referees call and by the law book, they are to give a reason why they made a decision.
                        Regarding Jalal. I can understand why he was dropped, it probably wasn't wrong because it gave Majid a chance to show himself. However I would've liked to have seen him in the squad.
                        Jalal was dropped and Cheshmi, Khanzadeh and Montazeri were included, had nothing to do with Majid!!!
                        Jalal on one leg is better than all 3 combined though!

Regarding to Masoud, he was doing this when he wasn't even captain.

Comment

Guys I am a huge Perspolisi , i love Jalal,Branko and perspolis

but

the reality is that CQ was right about dropping Jalal Hosseini , at 36 he has defenitly lost an stepp however valubale in experience and other
                          areas.

Comment

Not Shariati, he hasn't played in ages. Check out Iman Salimi. He's for real.
                            The braga guy?

Shariati it is too early in effect, but him, Allayar and Shekari should be phase in soon in the team.

Comment

Alipour, Kamal and Nemati are the victims of depth.
                              We saw against the world "giant" Kashima how good they were.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                We saw against the world "giant" Kashima how good they were.
                                Seems like you missed watching the QF and SF.

Comment

Working...
                                X