This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Just got a reply from that Greek FB page that posts news i Greek, that the match is cancelled, a news repport will be out soon, I will post it..
    Are they just resourcing all the other articles? or do they have actual sources?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Are they just resourcing all the other articles? or do they have actual sources?
      These guys seems legit: https://www.facebook.com/agonasport/
      The article: http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport...by-the-wayside

Comment

That's the same basic text that has been going around for days...
        I still don't think the match will happen, but will wait for official confirmation from the FAs.

Comment

i don't believe the beer excuse. there will be plenty of alcohol advertisements during world cup. sagres is portugals sponsor, so we will be seeing a lot of that during our game with portugal. its not like those living in iran will have access to it lmaoooo and god forbid the cameras get a glimpse of some of the gorgeous iberian ladies at the game, or our own beautiful iranian girls. if any male see's a neck or ankle a freaking riot will break out
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

I completely agree with you guys, it's utter BS. Also, no way Iran couldnt travel to Athens for the friendly..
            As someone said, they played in the freaking CARLSBERG CUP, the essense of alcohol and beer, how the F does this makes sense now?!?!??!??!??!

Comment

By the way guys, even if all of a sudden this beer advertisement thing was an issue, there is a easy work around... you film from the other side.
              Broadcasts are modified depending on the viewership.
              For example, the Iran-Russia and Iran-Turkey games were filmed from different sides for different markets.
              You can hide certain ads this way.

Comment

So still no news about the Greek friendly???
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                  So still no news about the Greek friendly???
                  Nothing official.
                  Assume it's canceled.

Comment

i mean the friendly wasn't on google a couple of days ago but now is... its on sat at 11 am pacific time.

Comment

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but this cancelation does seem really odd given the reasoning - as other members have pointedness out IR are the kings of sensorship and also we have played in tournaments like the carslberg cup where beer has been the main sponsor! Someone is trying to sabotage our preparation.....
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What the greeks are dooing is really f**ked up

We really need another good quality friendly and since they have canceled it

IFF doesn’t even have enough time to find replacement

That hurts us 😡😡😡😡

Comment

Cheshmi to Roma?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Cheshmi to Roma?

Comment

I completely agree with you guys, it's utter BS. Also, no way Iran couldnt travel to Athens for the friendly..
                              As someone said, they played in the freaking CARLSBERG CUP, the essense of alcohol and beer, how the F does this makes sense now?!?!??!??!??!
                              yup we played in hong kong in 1997 carlsberg cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                yup we played in hong kong in 1997 carlsberg cup
                                they did not know that time what carlsberg cup is. they thought it is something like german Karls price...
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X