• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.espnfc.com/team/iran/469/fixtures
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      it is on their website, I was able to find it with a 2 second google search
      Sure, but I don't see it on their broadcast schedule, which includes all their networks/channels. Does ESPN list matches they are not showing?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Game vs Greece just got added on ESPN for 11am June 2nd
        Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        So espn is showing it?
        Here is the source: http://www.espn.com/soccer/fixtures/_/date/20180602

And no Hoorad (aka CQ hater) they are not showing it. Not listed to be broadcasted by any of the ESPN channels

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

And no Hoorad (aka CQ hater) they are not showing it. Not listed to be broadcasted by any of the ESPN channels
          LOL what does CQ have anything to do with this? (FYI 18 people voted CQ Out on my thread)

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            Game vs Greece just got added on ESPN for 11am June 2nd
            So espn is showing it?
            LOL what does CQ have anything to do with this? (FYI 18 people voted CQ Out on my thread)
            Doesn't have anything to do with it, I just felt like giving you a nickname

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              One thing you'll notice about some of these CQ haters (like Hoorad) is that they were in diapers when Brangoh was our coach. They play Fifa2018 (on "easy" mode, mind you) after they're done with their geometry homework and are convinced that if CQ played more "joga bonita" and tiki taka (i mean...they were able to get Iran to the semis in Fifa playing that way, so it's totally doable) we'd go further.

I'd ignore to the best of your ability. They'll grow up. Unfortunately it'll be long after CQ is gone, Ali Daei is our coach, half our players play in Arab leagues again, and we're struggling to beat thailand in WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                One thing you'll notice about some of these CQ haters (like Hoorad) is that they were in diapers when Brangoh was our coach. They play Fifa2018 (on "easy" mode, mind you) after they're done with their geometry homework and are convinced that if CQ played more "joga bonita" and tiki taka (i mean...they were able to get Iran to the semis in Fifa playing that way, so it's totally doable) we'd go further.

I'd ignore to the best of your ability. They'll grow up. Unfortunately it'll be long after CQ is gone, Ali Daei is our coach, half our players play in Arab leagues again, and we're struggling to beat thailand in WCQ.
                Ok that one was funny I give you that

Comment

Ok that one was funny I give you that
                  Lol thanks for having a good attitude. But seriously, as a younger member you should try to understand TM history. No one is saying CQ is the best (and we Iranians have a tendency to irrationally turn people into heros) but judging from our past, he's the best we can get. And especially now that Iran's international standing and economy is probably at its all-time low, it's going to be extremely difficult to find a replacement. I understand that blind worship of him bothers people, but be objective, look at the results, and realize how lucky we are.

Comment

Agreed but nothing wrong with Hoorad and others wanting more from their team and coach. It is necessity to always demand more and want our team to improve. He has been coach for 7 years, we need to see something come of that. I think CQ is much better than other coaches but sometimes fresh young coaches can push players. Hopefully 7 years of coaching will see us finish with more than one point.

Comment

Lol thanks for having a good attitude. But seriously, as a younger member you should try to understand TM history. No one is saying CQ is the best (and we Iranians have a tendency to irrationally turn people into heros) but judging from our past, he's the best we can get. And especially now that Iran's international standing and economy is probably at its all-time low, it's going to be extremely difficult to find a replacement. I understand that blind worship of him bothers people, but be objective, look at the results, and realize how lucky we are.
                      I think it's just an endless cycle tbf. Like when yall (maybe?) were younger hated Branko but older members liked him because he was foreign (at least better than Iranian coaches tbf), now its older generation hates Branko, but loves CQ because of the hardships with Branko. (Not saying its like this for certain 100% and I may be wrong, but just a hypothesis)

Comment

I really pray that this game ends up going through and if it does I hope Greece plays their meta defense as in Manolaaaaaas and Sokratis and possibly a guest appearance by Aristotle👀👀

Comment

Just got a reply from that Greek FB page that posts news i Greek, that the match is cancelled, a news repport will be out soon, I will post it..

Comment

Nice place that TM will be staying.. CQ has a king suite

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Just got a reply from that Greek FB page that posts news i Greek, that the match is cancelled, a news repport will be out soon, I will post it..
                              Please no. Why can’t we have nice things

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                                Please no. Why can’t we have nice things
                                Ask those from 1979.

Comment

Working...
                                X