Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos are up on the FIFA Iran team page. Boys look great!

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team/43817/

Comment

Who’s excited for the 2026 world cup bid on Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
        It seems very 50-50. Also, if there's a none of the above majority there will be a revote with new countries, which could be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          Me ... because if the US gets it, and I am blessed to still be healthy , I finally get to go and see a World Cup match.

Comment

Torabi given #2
            Cheshmi given #4

Comment

Torabi's face looks like it's being stretched from both side wtf. He looks like a Cell transformation

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                Torabi's face looks like it's be stretched from both ends wtf. He looks like a Cell transformation
                Disgusting Post. i feel ashamed for you.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  it's a really bad pic
                  https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/players/player/390535/

Comment

I just heard a live update from TM camp on barnameye 90

All the slightly injured guys practiced with the team today except

For Dejagah he is still doing physiotherapy.

Comment

Torabi’s face is ok
                      He just has some very abnormally large ears 👂

Comment

dejagah not being ready to start is our biggest concern and it will really show.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                          The height and width of the pic are disproportional. I don't think he was speaking of Torabi's actual face.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            dejagah not being ready to start is our biggest concern and it will really show.
                            Hm... only if we had any indication that he might not be match fit by the time the world cup comes around. I mean after all he's typically in such great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Hm... only if we had any indication that he might not be match fit by the time the world cup comes around. I mean after all he's typically in such great shape.
                              I mentioned how this guy is always in ICU, it seems. He is a very talented player, but he is a huge injury problem and CQ knew this by inviting Dejagah. He has not even played 90 minutes of football in 1 year. Even substitute roles in friendlies drain Dejagah. For every one match, he needs weeks of physiotherapy. His body has broken down and cannot be fixed.

I wish he had brought Kaveh instead, who is always in shape and not injured. He also has an incredible work rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                I mentioned how this guy is always in ICU, it seems. He is a very talented player, but he is a huge injury problem and CQ knew this by inviting Dejagah. He has not even played 90 minutes of football in 1 year. Even substitute roles in friendlies drain Dejagah. For every one match, he needs weeks of physiotherapy. His body has broken down and cannot be fixed.

I wish he had brought Kaveh instead, who is always in shape and not injured. He also has an incredible work rate.
                                I agree with all your points, but Kaveh was left out for two reasons

1) he was a late addition and we all knew he was at risk, he has not been a vital part of any of our wins.

2) he doesn’t bring what dejagah does to the pitch, in fact, nobody does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X