X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope he goes to Marseilles

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      The SPL is a shit league but honestly, it is the best stepping stone to the Barclays Premier League - I believe that was Azmoun's dream to play for a EPL team.
      his current spell in RPL is plenty big enough of a Stepping stone..!
      sure, he hasnt gotten a goal of late, but he is still playing good football, be it a bit lethargic ...!
      i honestly dont think he needs anymore stepping stones, he is ready for top leagues of football Now, if not now by this summer for sure..! maybe not as a game in game out 90min starter, but a gradual one for sure..!

my top preference for him is a top ten side in La Liga, but he seems really gongho about EPL..!!
      He is one very rare Iranian player who does have what it takes football wise to do well in EPL, depending on which team in EPL, he may still have to work his way up before becoming a sure starter in that bitching tough league..! one thing for sure, if he can make it in EPL, then he can make it anywhere..!

Comment

Azmoun starting, game is in an hour and 4 min

Comment

https://youtu.be/oH2_i-mTAXk

Comment

that link just ended. Guess it was jsut for pregame

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBYskP8aac
              new link

Comment

minute 70 azmoun out for bukharov. He was really dangerous and unlucky not to score even though he had limited service. Curled a good chance around the post.

Comment

0-0

Azmoun off for Bukharov min. 68

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    The SPL is a shit league but honestly, it is the best stepping stone to the Barclays Premier League - I believe that was Azmoun's dream to play for a EPL team.
                    Agreed, SPL is worse than the championship bar Celtic but young players get scouted the fuck out of that league from teams like Celtic and Rangers. Having said that I think it's too late for Azmon to use another team as a "stepping stone". He either has to make a big or semi big move now or get prepared for mediocrity.
                    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 04-03-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Highlights: Rostov 0:0 Krasnodar:

Comment

from the highlights it looks like azmoun and poloz did a good job of feeding eachother and they both had a couple near misses on some good chances.

sardar looked pretty active and not so lazy, I hope he snaps out of his recent lazy approach, the hungry sardar is the best one!
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar needs some tactical training. Its painfully obvious our players are not tactically flexible to start with unless you teach them.

Sardar playing as a 5-3-2 counterattack striker means he expects open space and opportunities to run at defenders.

In Team Melli, he is usually the tip of a 4-3-3 , 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1. These 3 need him to be a target/holdup guy which makes him look lazy(becauze he doesnt understand the job). Jozy Altidore on the US has a similar problem.

I wish utility players were more famous in Iran. In school, I kept getting switched from RB-CDM-CAM-ST it gave me a more thorough understanding of the game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              maybe some motivation for sardar to hit the weights

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                maybe some motivation for sardar to hit the weights
                                Zlatan isn't even that muscular.

He's just like 6'5 and athletic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X