This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    He's generally quick to deny rumours on social media. If all those rumours were untrue he would've spoken on his instagram or whatever
    Vel kon baba, arguing with people here who firmly and seriously believe that Rubin has positives for Azmoun is highly energy draining and extremely frustrating.

Comment

I agree this is better than staying at Rostov but this is still shit. He will be comfortable here and will not be pushing himself to remain a key player for his team as he would have to in a team elsewhere such as Germany Spain Italy etc. He needs to be with a bigger club to reach his true potential during these vital years of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Vel kon baba, arguing with people here who firmly and seriously believe that Rubin has positives for Azmoun is highly energy draining and extremely frustrating.
        That mentality that Rubin is a decent move for him because their squad is better on paper is poor. And besides, Rubin didn't even have a better squad than Rostov, maybe 1-2 higher level players (like washed up Alex Song and Mvilla) but overall they had really similar squad quality, so if that's an "improvement", next 1-2 years if Sardar leaves Rubin for Lokomotiv or Spartak Moscow that have "better players", those people finding positives in the Rubin move will also be happy I guess.

It's exactly being content with mediocrity, so if Sardar also thinks like that he will never get even close to top leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
          I agree this is better than staying at Rostov but this is still shit. He will be comfortable here and will not be pushing himself to remain a key player for his team as he would have to in a team elsewhere such as Germany Spain Italy etc. He needs to be with a bigger club to reach his true potential during these vital years of his career.
          Judging by his career decisions so far, Sardar simply doesn't have the mentality that is required to become a world class player b/c he prefers to stay in his comfort zone. No-one in life will succeed if they don't take risks at certain point. This applies to everyone, not only footballers.

The reason why we see African players all over top 3 leagues is because they literally give their lives for a shit team in Europe at the beginning, but end up higher in the ranks because of mentality, dedication and hard work.

This ''he will get playing time'' bullshit is so tiring, people here wouldn't mind him getting ''playing time'' either at a 10th division team in Laos then.

Benching at a top 3 league alone would gain much more exposure, a better resume and valuable experience in a tougher (training) environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            That mentality that Rubin is a decent move for him because their squad is better on paper is poor. And besides, Rubin didn't even have a better squad than Rostov, maybe 1-2 higher level players (like washed up Alex Song and Mvilla) but overall they had really similar squad quality, so if that's an "improvement", next 1-2 years if Sardar leaves Rubin for Lokomotiv or Spartak Moscow that have "better players", those people finding positives in the Rubin move will also be happy I guess.

It's exactly being content with mediocrity, so if Sardar also thinks like that he will never get even close to top leagues.
            We are thought on PFDC that we should be happy and content with ''playing time'', ''better players'' and ''nooshe joonesh''. Having a different opinion is always wrong and insulting apparently it seems.

Comment

Being a fan doesn’t mean you have to blindly accept everything. Azmoun fully deserves the criticism - we have the right to be disappointed by his transfer move and his social media outbursts. Those who blindly support everything are just as worse as those who insult Azmoun. At the end the true fans will still love and follow him - hoping that he will grow up and finally reach his full potential.

btw. is it possible that Azmoun is just training with Rubin to say fit, until he chooses his next team? lol that would be funny.

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
              So basically a journalist wrote an article suggesting Azmoun's dad sold him to the Russians under a bad deal (he hinted at something sinister that a dad would do to his son). Azmoun saw red and called him out in a bad way. Journalist then reaches out and apologises to Azmoun and he accepted the apology and removed the questionable post.
              But PFDC members who are all holier-than-thou have picked up the first stone to be the first to through it to show how sinless they are.
              Azmoun last week was doing a FaceTime with Arash. I doubt he really has such a derogatory of people like Arash.
              Bro. he is a professional football player with millions of followers. If he had insulted the journalist personally, ok that would be discussable - BUT he just can’t have an outburst and label someone as "adam farrari", insulting thousands of other people at the same time - EVEN if he doesn’t mean what he is saying. This not some unknown random boy, Azmoun and many other Iranian youngsters need to learn how to act on social media.

We all know Azmoun is not like that, we are just pointing to the fact that he needs to control himself in order to avoid more hashiye. btw. if Azmoun was my friend I would feel confused to be honest...
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I follow the LA Lakers closely, and the last several years seen this exact form of mental gymnastics. First everyone is optimistic "Lebron, Cousins, Paul George, etc. said they want to play in LA!!"

Everyone is optimistic for weeks after these rumors.

Then, it starts coming out that these players will sign elsewhere. First, they try to convince themselves that it can still possibly happen when all the evidence points against it, which means they are in denial. Like how people here still think Sardar can sign somewhere else while it's obvious that it is done at this point.

Then, when it becomes evident it is done, the fans start saying, "well, the Lakers will actually be better without __________ All-Star player). This is an extreme form of denial. Where you are so hopeful for the best, that you think a sh*t situation might turn out for the best.

News flash. I've seen it 5 years in a row now with the Lakers, the optimism always comes, and then the shattering reality when we suck. Yes, there is a small chance that things will turn out well, but just look at the facts in front of you people. This is not a good outcome. Even though it could be worse (China/Qatar), Sardar essentially made a lateral move from one mid-table Russian club to another. This is like transferring from Intel to Cisco to remain in the same position of work because you have the same manager there. Don't lie to yourself and think this will somehow place the person on the fast-track to success.

I suggest some of you who are optimistic just brace yourselves. Obviously we should hope for the best, but it isn't as likely as some of you hope. Just like people on reddit Lakers forums thought we might sneak into the playoffs while we ended up second to worst in the entire league. Don't get your hopes up too high. The likely scenario is that Sardar stagnates in Rubin Kazan. He isn't going to become a world beater with slightly higher quality teammates.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Benching at a top 3 league alone would gain much more exposure, a better resume and much more more valuable experience in a tougher (training) environment.
                  Exactly. Everyone at Sardar's age starts off as benchwarmer or rotation player in big leagues (unless they're Neymar or whatever) especially when coming from a weaker league, he would fight for his place to become a starter and develop along the way in the process, like everyone else. He would become a starter in less than a couple of weeks at worst for a team like HSV.

This guy can perform against teams like Atleti, Bayern, Ajax on UCL stage (something most players his age in those top leagues can't do) but no, He's not "ready" and he needs more time? That's BS.

Comment

Anyway he played for rubin tonight

Comment

TM fans are so unlucky to have players that have such poor ambition, and it can be extended to Karimi or Mahdavikia that would have deserved to have better careers.

As said before, a little country like Belgium have plenty of players that kill themselves and take risks (Courtois, Hazard, De Bryune, etc..) for one Alex Witsel. Iran has most of his players doing their bache naneh. Either, they don't want to leave middle east like a random OAR, or don't want to move in Europe when they are there, in their small clubs.

The worst thing about Sardar is his proud snubbing of Liverpool this winter, while His dad Berdyev could have saved his a$$ one day if his Liverpool experience was a failure. We badly need our most talented players to open the path in western league, like what Neku did in Spain, Azmoun himself did in Russia, Ansarifard in Greece.

Yeah Sardar keep in scoring against asian sides or average european countries in meaningless friendlies. But what about scoring against better side in WC if his career is following this trend.

What the point to stay in Russia just because WC will be there? The guy know the country and stadiums very well now. Does he think the next WC winner (whose players play outside Russia) will have trouble adapting to Russia??

Comment

Judging by his career decisions so far, Sardar simply doesn't have the mentality that is required to become a world class player b/c he prefers to stay in his comfort zone. No-one in life will succeed if they don't take risks at certain point. This applies to everyone, not only footballers.

The reason why we see African players all over top 3 leagues is because they literally give their lives for a shit team in Europe at the beginning, but end up higher in the ranks because of mentality, dedication and hard work.

This ''he will get playing time'' bullshit is so tiring, people here wouldn't mind him getting ''playing time'' either at a 10th division team in Laos then.

Benching at a top 3 league alone would gain much more exposure, a better resume and valuable experience in a tougher (training) environment.
                        I agree, couldn't have said it any better

Comment

Reading from the Rubin Kazan UK Twitter that Rubin got Sardar for around 3 million Euro, while his transfer value is around 10 million or more?

This is just shady. There must have been some agreement between Rostov and Rubin because of the lawsuit, because that is very weird. I'm not a 100% believer in this mafia stuff, but more and more I'm being convinced that there is more than meets the eye in terms of Sardar's career path.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            Reading from the Rubin Kazan UK Twitter that Rubin got Sardar for around 3 million Euro, while his transfer value is around 10 million or more?

This is just shady. There must have been some agreement between Rostov and Rubin because of the lawsuit, because that is very weird. I'm not a 100% believer in this mafia stuff, but more and more I'm being convinced that there is more than meets the eye in terms of Sardar's career path.
                            its not shady at all. They had a buyback clause which is very normal. Calm down

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

There was a buy back clause in his contract.

Comment

Call me stupid or ignorant for having a different opinion, but I honestly think most people are overreacting. Rubin Kazan doesn't play as defensive minded as Rostov, and with higher class players like Song M'villa and Lestienne, Azmoun will have much better chances to score. Another positive is that Azmouns experience in Kazan can help him during the World Cup which features cities like Rostov and Kazan.

Yes, Azmoun needs to take chances, but these chances need to be smart. Warming the bench at a top 5 euro league mid table team isn't ideal for his Team Melli performance.

Also, people who think Azmoun is tied to papa berdyev forever are wrong. Think of Azmoun's Rostov move as a "loan" instead of an actual transfer.

When Azmoun has a better year than last year with Rostov, plays every match instead of every other match behind Bukharov, helps Rubin & Team Melli reach new heights, then gets transferred to a top 5 euro team which will PLAY HIM after his world cup performance, then everyone can come back to this post and thank me later.

Comment

Working...
                                X