Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar not playing second half fyi. Maybe they'll bring him in to shine at 80th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      https://youtu.be/8910cwyqbdk

Watch live right now
      It doesn't look like he's playing. Maybe the Rubin Kazan transfer was just rumours after all? Or at least I hope so....

Comment

I could not find any photos of him training with them. Also, Rosotv has posted goodbyes to Poloz and Erokhin yesterday but not for Azmoun. Azmoun turned off tagged photos to appear on his instagram

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
          I could not find any photos of him training with them. Also, Rosotv has posted goodbyes to Poloz and Erokhin yesterday but not for Azmoun. Azmoun turned off tagged photos to appear on his instagram
          https://twitter.com/RubinKazanUK/sta...07873354776577

This photo of him at the game right now says differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            https://twitter.com/RubinKazanUK/sta...07873354776577

This photo of him at the game right now says differently.
            RIP ..

Comment

Yeah I just saw him warming up in the background. Wow.

Comment

What if he's only training with Berdyev and he hasn't officially transferred? If they've signed him, it's strange that no one's announced it: neither Rostov, or Rubin, or Azmoun, or his agent

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  What if he's only training with Berdyev and he hasn't officially transferred? If they've signed him, it's strange that no one's announced it: neither Rostov, or Rubin, or Azmoun, or his agent
                  True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He's generally quick to deny rumours on social media. If all those rumours were untrue he would've spoken on his instagram or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      He's generally quick to deny rumours on social media. If all those rumours were untrue he would've spoken on his instagram or whatever
                      Then why not just confirm it? He's being awful mysterious about it

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        Then why not just confirm it? He's being awful mysterious about it
                        Because he knows he will get a lot of hate and criticism so he's not in a hurry to announce it. It's not even "official" and people are already on his back

Comment

He just got subbed in and is wearing 69 again

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Because he knows he will get a lot of hate and criticism so he's not in a hurry to announce it. It's not even "official" and people are already on his back
                            LOL watch him pull a Taremi xD

Comment

I honestly do not think its that bad of a move. If you think about it, Rubin is a better team and has better players, so I would prefer to see him there than Rostov. I think what makes people very unhappy is the fact that he follows Berdyv (pretty sure misspelled his name) everywhere. Some people also see it as going backwards since he was at Rubin before and didn't play much.

There are other factors that he is most likely thinking of

1. He might be able to play more at Rubin since they can play a better attacking game, so hopefully he can score more than 15 goals this season.
                              2. Kazan is one of the cities that is hosting the world cup.
                              3. Not sure what his contract looks like at Rostov but he now has a chance to negotiate a contract with better exit opportunities if a potential offer comes (Release clause, etc.)
                              4. Didn't he have a russina gf when he was in Kazan? lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                                I honestly do not think its that bad of a move. If you think about it, Rubin is a better team and has better players, so I would prefer to see him there than Rostov. I think what makes people very unhappy is the fact that he follows Berdyv (pretty sure misspelled his name) everywhere. Some people also see it as going backwards since he was at Rubin before and didn't play much.

There are other factors that he is most likely thinking of

1. He might be able to play more at Rubin since they can play a better attacking game, so hopefully he can score more than 15 goals this season.
                                2. Kazan is one of the cities that is hosting the world cup.
                                3. Not sure what his contract looks like at Rostov but he now has a chance to negotiate a contract with better exit opportunities if a potential offer comes (Release clause, etc.)
                                4. Didn't he have a russina gf when he was in Kazan? lol
                                I think you're the only person in this thread that understands his situation and that it's not as bad as people make it seem. Rubin is def better position than Rostov

Comment

Working...
                                X