Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun in the starting line-up against Lokomotiv Moscow. Game starts in 30 min.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

He should score few goals or he will be warming the bench.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8VB7PWy5E

HD youtube stream no ads or lag

Comment

Good quality live stream: http://www.vipleague.mobi/football/2...am-online.html

Comment

zzzzz... more and more RPL teams are playing with 5 men in defence which makes these games really boring to watch

Comment

Ligue Rosie vaghean bimaze ast.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What a load of crap to watch. When two defensive teams meet that will be the result. The ball is 95% of times in the middle, two and three passes from Rostov and lose the ball to Loko, they repeat the same and it goes on and on. Sardar got a BS yellow card and he is almost invisible. Both teams had few attacks with careless passing which had obviously no result. Lokomotiv is playing very aggressive specially a couple of their players committed serious fouls. Uzbek player Vitaly Denisov was very rough and could get a couple of yellow cards. In one instance Loko RB/CB was very close to cause an injury for Azmoun but Bukharov came in and got a FK. In general RPL is a tough and physical league but lacks the play making and can get really boring.
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-09-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Azmoun was subbed out in the 64th min. I saw most of his game. He didn't get too many balls played into him, but when he did he looked sharp and made the most of what he got. He also had a very nice pass that should have resulted in a goal but the guy he played the ball to completely botched his shot. He did well I expect him to keep his starting spot.

Comment

I think its time for new challenge for Azmoun
                    He seems very unmotivated, stagnated at Rostov
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                      I agree. I think Azmoun would thrive in a good attacking team.

Comment

Rostov totally forgot how to score goals... 0 goals in last 5 games. They will need a few wins too if they want to play european football next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          Rostov totally forgot how to score goals... 0 goals in last 5 games. They will need a few wins too if they want to play european football next season.
                          The 4th consecutive 0-0 in the league.

Rostov 0-0 Terek
                          Krilya 0-0 Rostov
                          Rostov 0-0 Krasnodar
                          Lokomotiv 0-0 Rostov

Rostov games are perfect for those who want to bet under goals.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 04-09-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            Azmoun was subbed out in the 64th min. I saw most of his game. He didn't get too many balls played into him, but when he did he looked sharp and made the most of what he got. He also had a very nice pass that should have resulted in a goal but the guy he played the ball to completely botched his shot. He did well I expect him to keep his starting spot.
                            I am not sure if we saw the same match!

I watched up to min 56 of this match and Sardar looked nothing sharp to me. He had few opportunities and didn't deliver. He seemed rather unfit or not motivated, same as his recent performances for TM. It is true that he didn't get enough passes but from few chances that he had, he didn't show anything special rather than usual falling on the floor or not reaching the ball on time. I blame his teammates too. Some of his teammates like Poloz started to play solo. Erokhin and Noboa are following this example as well. I could not see that good cooperation between Poloz and Azmoun that we witnessed last season. It looks like there is a rivalry or some sort of friction between them now. It can be financial difficulties as well. Maybe it is the reason why Rostov and Azmoun have been playing like crap recently.
                            Originally posted by puddha View Post
                            The problem is Rostov has dreamed about selling Azmoun with high price tag and now that he can not deliver as he used to, there is no significant offer for him and he will get stuck in RPL. I think if he can score a few goals, he should even take a top Russian team's offer to get out of Rostov. Rostov is a sinking ship for him and he should get his act together and get out. Another drought season in Rostov and he will be out of spot light and may regress. He should learn from what happened to Alireza Haghighi in Rubin Kazan. Talented Iranian players like Azmoun should not sign long term (3-5 yrs) contracts with Russian or Greek clubs. Those clubs can hold back their progress in Europe for money.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-09-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              The 4th consecutive 0-0 in the league.

Rostov 0-0 Terek
                              Krilya 0-0 Rostov
                              Rostov 0-0 Krasnodar
                              Lokomotiv 0-0 Rostov

Rostov games are perfect for those who want to bet under goals.
                              didnt see his last couple of games but those stats speaks volumes of the TEAM's gross Offensive inefficiencies and doubt if it has too much to do with Sardar's individual fitness and form ..!
                              while he is still a hot young commodity, Sardar really needs to GTFO Rostov and join a Team with more attacking flair and ambitions this coming summer ..!
                              it doesnt help that TM also plays similar sorta, ultra defensive football and he is no longer an unknown talent and opponent's Ds by now are well aware of his goal scoring prowess and most either often double team and mark him up tightly..!!

also on the individual front he needs spend some time on training ground working on his technical and dribbling skills..! he has lost way too many 1v1 battles in recent games for my liking..! need to try learning some trick plays, step overs, body fakes other moves to unsettle his Initial Markers, because he is being man marked way too tight and far too often nowadays and its gonna keep getting tough and tougher for him to make his mark offensively on the pitch if he keeps loosing out those individual battles ..!

Comment

rostov are goin through what leicester went through earlier this year... Teams now they are dangerous on the counter, so they let them have possession, and rostov formation and entire style of play is not built for that. We saw with leicester it took a while to figure out what to do, now they are back to their winning ways. In the end they ended up going back to an extreme version of their old selves, dropping off 20 metres or so, and forcing the other team to have possession, then hitting on the counter again (like their game today against everton). Rostov need to go back to this. They dont have the creative players to unlock defenses with passes. Also their set pieces have been poor recently. Doesnt really have anything to do with sardar, or their offense specifically, their is no service and their entire style of play has been interrupted.

Comment

Working...
                                X