Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia is preparing for the world cup. I think he is learning and learning in Russia and yes he should wait til after world cup or he should go to Italy, Spain or Germany.
    We have never seen any Iranian do well in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      Russia is preparing for the world cup. I think he is learning and learning in Russia and yes he should wait til after world cup or he should go to Italy, Spain or Germany.
      We have never seen any Iranian do well in EPL.
      Ando was Grando in english tabloids! He did extremely well for an iranian and ashkan was mvp for fulham

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Ando was Grando in english tabloids! He did extremely well for an iranian and ashkan was mvp for fulham
        Ashkan is German minded Iranian and Fulham was relegated.

Comment

Azmoun starting. Game in 1h 10 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Azmoun starting. Game in 1h 10 min.

they are playing weak amkar perm at home. Sardar needs a couple goals here...

Comment

Let us see if the curse will be broken today or not. If he doesn't score today, I am gonna lose my respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Let us see if the curse will be broken today or not. If he doesn't score today, I am gonna lose my respect for him.
                ok I am sure he cares a lot about your respect for him lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  ok I am sure he cares a lot about your respect for him lol
                  And I am sure he cares about your blind support for him, Smarty Pants! The guy is on a doughnut for so long! Keep loving him and rubbing him ... he may get better eventually

Comment

And I am sure he cares about your blind support for him, Smarty Pants! The guy is on a doughnut for so long! Keep loving him and rubbing him ... he may get better eventually
                    lol when have I loved or rubbed him... He still isnt the finished product and has to improve a lot to get a big move. But azmoun does have 9 goals and three assists in all comps. His league record is dreadful but rostovs top goalscorers in the league are bukharov and poloz with 5, one more than azmoun lol. How can you call yourself a real supporter when u "lose respect" for our most talented players when they are out of form. Pathetic.

Comment

lol when have I loved or rubbed him... He still isnt the finished product and has to improve a lot to get a big move. But azmoun does have 9 goals and three assists in all comps. His league record is dreadful but rostovs top goalscorers in the league are bukharov and poloz with 5, one more than azmoun lol. How can you call yourself a real supporter when u "lose respect" for our most talented players when they are out of form. Pathetic.
                      It is easy. We support when we see they try not support when we see they don't care. He has been stuck in RPL and is getting worse. Now, If you still support this attitude then that is called pathetic.

Comment

It is easy. We support when we see they try not support when we see they don't care. He has been stuck in RPL and is getting worse. Now, If you still support this attitude then that is called pathetic.
                        "stuck in RPL". He had a couple supposed offers in january, nothing besides that. And the only reason he had thsoe was cuz he stayed in rostov for CL and showed himself. Clearly, he isnt ready to make a big move with a goal tally in the league like that...

Comment

Nice shot on target from azmoun, saved by keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"stuck in RPL". He had a couple supposed offers in january, nothing besides that. And the only reason he had thsoe was cuz he stayed in rostov for CL and showed himself. Clearly, he isnt ready to make a big move with a goal tally in the league like that...
                            He had the chance at the end of last season to move to a better league and again after CL was over but he didn't made a decision; now he is in a very difficult position. He is not even scoring in RPL! What do you call that other than regression! What was the point of staying at Rostov if not for getting offers from better leagues? Is he waiting for Bayern Munich or Barcelona to come at Rostov with 20 million dollar offers? Have you ever heard of term "Ta tanoor daghe bayad noono chasboond." ? Now he has to show extra compared to last season RPL to get a decent offer because has disappointed many agents alongside our fans.

He is one of our most talented players but it seems he won't want to work for it or act smart. Same goes for Ali Karimi wasting his time in UAE for 5 years. At least Karimi could dribble pass his opponents but Sardar has hard time in that department as well. In brief: it is just torture for us to know many of our young players are very talented but we have to watch them regress or lose hunger for improvement so easy and so early in their careers. Son Heung Min of South Korea has been compared with Sardar in many forums but look at Son and how hard he worked in Bundesliga paved his way to EPL. How about Sardar? He had his moment of brilliance in CL and last season RPL and now he is being either invisible or less effective.

Either you look at Karim who has confident issues or look at Sardar who is so busy on online social media websites and lost his hunger after a successful run on one ECL. Our players need good mentors showing them the way. That's the difference between our players and the guys who rise above others in European leagues. We have talent but not the right mentality.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-30-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

after CL wasHe had the chance at the end of last season to move to a better league and again over but he didn't now he is in a very difficult position. He is not even scoring in RPL! What do you call that other than regression! What was the point of staying at Rostov if not for getting offers from better leagues? Is he waiting for Bayern Munich or Barcelona to come at Rostov with 20 million dollar offers? Have you ever heard of term "Ta tanoor daghe bayad noono chasboond." ? Now he has to show extra compared to last season RPL to get a decent offer because has disappointed many agents alongside our fans.

He is one of our most talented players but it seems he won't want to work for it or act smart. Same goes for Ali Karimi wasting his time in UAE for 5 years. At least Karimi could dribble pass his opponents but Sardar has hard time in that department as well. In brief: it is just torture for us to know many of our talents potentials but watch them regress or lose hunger for improvement so easy and so early in their careers. Son Heueng Min of South Korea has been compared with Sardar in many forums but look at Son and how hard he worked in Bundesliga paved his way to EPL. How about Sardar? He had his moment of brilliance in CL and last season RPL and now he is completely invisible.

Either you look at Karim who has confident issues or look at Sardar who is so busy on online social media websites and lost his hunger after a successful run on one ECL. Our players need good mentors showing them the way. That's the difference between our players and the guys who rise above others in European leagues. We have talent but not the right mentality.
                              dude what are u saying, rostov didnt play Champions league at the end of last season... or last season at all. I think you are highly confused. But azmoun sucks and you lost respect for him so why are you even arguing. Your mind is made up, the only thing you are doing is making yourself look stupid.

Comment

dude what are u saying, rostov didnt play Champions league at the end of last season... or last season at all. I think you are highly confused. But azmoun sucks and you lost respect for him so why are you even arguing. Your mind is made up, the only thing you are doing is making yourself look stupid.
                                Nice quoting Gibberish. At least make sure don't delete part of the my comment. Go read it again. Azmoun had opportunity to move to another league after RPL was over last season. (Summer window) and again he didn't move after CL was over (Winter window) despite having offers. Now tell me who is stupid here? Either you have hard time reading my message or can not understand this simple explanation. Good luck analyzing this complicated issue. Call for help if you still don't get it.

And I end this dialogue so other members don't get frustrated. But nice tryand tell hello to "The Wheel".
                                Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-30-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X