X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    According to this report, a new brand will be selected in next week.
    IFF will decide between the following brands: Adidas, Joma, Li Ning, Uhlsport and Lotto

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=269227
    I hate when these Iranian sources tease us by putting Adidas in the mix as well.

It's safe to say I will cut my shambool and post it on this forum within 24 hours of a Adidas contract with TM. [emoji380][emoji529][emoji523]

Comment

According to this report, a new brand will be selected in next week.
      IFF will decide between the following brands: Adidas, Joma, Li Ning, Uhlsport and Lotto

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=269227
      100% Li-Ning, cheap, Kaffashian would go for it + refs in IPL wear it

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
        100% Li-Ning, cheap, Kaffashian would go for it + refs in IPL wear it
        adidas would be good, but i dont think it would be , lotto is good, but hasnt joma been selected already?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          adidas would be good, but i dont think it would be , lotto is good, but hasnt joma been selected already?
          Why is uhlsport there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
            Why is uhlsport there?
            Just to fluff it up. We all know they are going to go with Li-Ning.

Comment

I will pray for anything but Li Ning, and knowing IFF thats probably what we'll go for.....

Lotto would be my #1 of the options, love that brand
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Li Ning is not even a football brand. They are rather focused on shoes and sponsoring Basketball players and teams.

Comment

Just checked Li Ning, they have previously worked with Espanyol, Sevilla and Celta de Vigo.... they to extremely simple designs, very plain.
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

li ning kieh dige baba??
                    CQ has been sporting Lotto often in TM camps and around, may be he is personally sponsored by that brand and want to hook them up for TM too...!!? i dont mind them, they'r cool and good enough for us.
                    Adidas obviously is BS..!!
                    probably they end up staying with Uhlsport..! although they keep throwing us with lower quality, fake Uhl training kits, at least they provide IFF plenty of kits to go around at all TM levels..!! i dont recall any other sponsor ever provide half as many overall matching kits as Uhl..!
                    most just sign us up for the WC exposure of it and then dick IFF afterwards, so IFF ends up rationing kits given out to players or often give them vatani training kits and then use mismatched outfits for the game with hand written numbers and all...!! lol, remember Puma situation after the wc06..?

Comment

TM players and Carlos Queiroz waiting for the next bus. Seen in Mashhad

Comment

Haha, Heydari is getting way too much attention.. Did he buy himself in to every team/billboard?

Comment

Does this have any thing to do with TM defense and a bus? [emoji1]
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Sebastian Strandvall (Rah Ahan): "the Iranian league is absolutely tougher than the Finnish one"
                            http://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/1...-backes-samtal

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                              Does this have any thing to do with TM defense and a bus? [emoji1]
                              Maybe we should ask Argentina, who everyone expected to rape up easily with 6+ goals, that question? I often watch the highlighst from that match, and the words I always remember is the praising of a "well disciplined Iranian defence"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Sebastian Strandvall (Rah Ahan): "the Iranian league is absolutely tougher than the Finnish one"
                                http://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/1...-backes-samtal
                                To be fair the Finnish league is a joke though...

He pretty much says like you said, 'the Iranian league is absolutely tougher than the Finnish one', 'the league is much higher paced, they're much more technical in Iran, but the tactical awareness is not as high as in Finland',

Comment

Working...
                                X