• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match day

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Match day

Do you think he will play tonight or will Porto field a B-Team for their Cup Game?

Comment

^well the Classico is 4 days away, so I won’t be surprised if he only plays partial minutes (ie late sub or taken out at the half).

Comment

Just how many cup competitions are there in portugal..?? didnt they just win the league cup..?

with the big clash against sporting looming on sunday, doubtful Mehdi would get much if any playing time today..??
          then again...its supposedly 1/4 finals cup match today...with them huff n puffing in the league championship race, they may take this cup seriously enough for sake of trophy count..?

Comment

^there is the league cup and the Taca cup. I actually like it since there are matches all the time! Lol

Comment

SC going with GK Claudio Ramos for Cup QF x Ac. Viseu.​ So giving Costo a rest.

Zaidu will also be in the starting lineup (long absence due to injury).

Let's see how he changes the striker formation.

Also, SC will need to be on his best behavior. He doesn't want to risk another red card and miss the Classico on Sunday! (which can happen, even though they are different competitions).

Comment

Comment

By all accounts, Mehdi should have won this award (Best Footballer in Asia in 2022​). Even if you discount the EPL vs. Liga Nos argument and look at UCL and WC performance only. But alas...

Comment

I'd love to see Porto vs Oliveirense in a cup fixture. Would be great to see Taremi vs King Kazu - two outstanding late bloomers

Comment

Mehdi on the bench.

Most boring Porto half I’ve seen. No Mehdi, no party.

Comment

looks as they won 1-0 and through to Semi's
                        mehdi was subbed on at 87' for the goal scorer franco

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          By all accounts, Mehdi should have won this award (Best Footballer in Asia in 2022​). Even if you discount the EPL vs. Liga Nos argument and look at UCL and WC performance only. But alas...

Individual Taremi has been better than Sun the past 2 years especially in the champions league …..

In this case it was a unfair decision Taremi really deserved it this year …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Individual Taremi has been better than Sun the past 2 years especially in the champions league …..

In this case it was a unfair decision Taremi really deserved it this year …
                            huh? son won the golden boot in the world’s best league…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

huh? son won the golden boot in the world’s best league…
                              sharp drop in the 2nd half of the year. I agree he’s excellent though.

how did the Saudi get 3rd though? That’s an insult to the Japanese players.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

sharp drop in the 2nd half of the year. I agree he’s excellent though.

how did the Saudi get 3rd though? That’s an insult to the Japanese players.
                                I threw the list away when I saw Ezatolahi’s name on there…

Comment

Working...
                                X