Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Prince of Persia is poised to be the King of Portugal football this season as the top scorer.

Comment

The exact moment Goncalo Ramos was alerted Taremi had passed him in the Golden Boot race with his “poker”

Comment

even leading the team talks now.

Comment

^and does it with a smile. What a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            Milan and Serie A would definitely be an upgrade and therefore a good fit. Also if he can join a top 5 Premier League team, that would be awesome because the English league is very competitive and his name would get a lot of coverage. Very excited to see where he transfers too
            No Britbong league please. God I hate that place

Comment

Watching the Benfica game, Sporting have 4 corners already

Comment

Damn. Benfica salvaged a draw in the last minute.

Still, means Porto can win the league on the last match day with a win and a Benfica loss vs last place Santa Clara. Unlikely, but at least possible.

Comment

Mehdi officially has a 3 goal lead for the Golden boot heading into the final match day

unless Goncalo Ramos scored a hat trick and Taremi doesn’t add to his tally, Mehdi should be all set to win the honor

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Mehdi officially has a 3 goal lead for the Golden boot heading into the final match day

unless Goncalo Ramos scored a hat trick and Taremi doesn’t add to his tally, Mehdi should be all set to win the honor
                    Ramos has to score 4 as he only has two assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

I don't think the tie breakers are based on who has more assists. It's based on who took less penalties, and Mehdi took more

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

On transfermarket it says both taremi and ramos have same amount of assists. Maybe they have included champions league. Are you sure ramos has 2 assists? On TM it says 7 assists

Comment

Every league is different on tiebreakers for golden boot. From my memory, when Mehdi was joint top scorer with Rio Ave, I think the tiebreaker was "less minutes played."

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Every league is different on tiebreakers for golden boot. From my memory, when Mehdi was joint top scorer with Rio Ave, I think the tiebreaker was "less minutes played."
                            why is everyone here arguing about something that is very unlikely to happen? Ramos scoring 3 goals and mehdi scoring 0 goals in next match?

The rule is that : The Bola de Prata (Portuguese for Silver Ball) is a Primeira Liga award for the top scorer.[1] In case two or more players have the same number of goals, the award goes to the footballer with the fewest games played.

So if ramos and mehdi tie on goals then Ramos will win the Bola de Prata since he will have 30 games and mehdi already has 32 games.

Comment

Sorry Milad jan. Mokhlesam.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Sorry Milad jan. Mokhlesam.
                                Fadat eshghi kasra jan ♥ ma bishtar

Comment

Working...
                                X