X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/bendrfcsm...56798466367488
    If someone wants to turn this into a link on here then please do so all can see.
    I agree with Ehsan that Darwin has been pretty poor so far. I know we need to give him "time", but his playing style doesn't seem to match Klopp's ethos.

As an LFC fan, I am interested to hear your perspective on Darwin, Medzdidz jan.

Comment

Classico on Friday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I agree with Ehsan that Darwin has been pretty poor so far. I know we need to give him "time", but his playing style doesn't seem to match Klopp's ethos.
          As an LFC fan, I am interested to hear your perspective on Darwin, Medzdidz jan.
          The tools are there for him to succeed and he is playing under one of the best coaches for development. He gets himself into good positions and has pace and strength which always are two good qualities for the Premier League.
          The thing that lets him down the most is his decision making, he is a bag of nerves and makes the wrong choice a lot of the time but over time this should improve as he gets to understand more what is expected of him and the team mates around him.
          It takes players time usually to settle in to what Klopp expects of them, Andy Robertson was a prime example of this.
          Also doesn’t help that he has joined our team at a time where our squad is getting older and have taken a back foot. He is one of many who have underperformed, the media comparisons of him and Haaland wouldn’t help either, the price tag too but he must ignore them and play his game.
          In a couple of seasons he will either be banging in 20 goals or on loan/transferred out I think. It is up to him.

Comment

Im still baffled they gave the prize to charles darwin making player of the year a darwin awards in retardedness. There is no comparison, Taremi is a way better player than Darwin Nunez. Darwin winning player of the year feels like the biggest marketing scheme and scam in portugese football history.

Have nothing against the guy tho, hope he makes a dent in liverpool and enjoy success and helps them regain their momentum and form of these last years.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              The tools are there for him to succeed and he is playing under one of the best coaches for development. He gets himself into good positions and has pace and strength which always are two good qualities for the Premier League.
              The thing that lets him down the most is his decision making, he is a bag of nerves and makes the wrong choice a lot of the time but over time this should improve as he gets to understand more what is expected of him and the team mates around him.
              It takes players time usually to settle in to what Klopp expects of them, Andy Robertson was a prime example of this.
              Also doesn’t help that he has joined our team at a time where our squad is getting older and have taken a back foot. He is one of many who have underperformed, the media comparisons of him and Haaland wouldn’t help either, the price tag too but he must ignore them and play his game.
              In a couple of seasons he will either be banging in 20 goals or on loan/transferred out I think. It is up to him.
              Considering the number of touches Liverpool gets in the penalty box, they really should have gone for someone like Taremi. Yes, I'm biased, but he would have been excellent for them in such spaces and situations. Cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                Im still baffled they gave the prize to charles darwin making player of the year a darwin awards in retardedness. There is no comparison, Taremi is a way better player than Darwin Nunez. Darwin winning player of the year feels like the biggest marketing scheme and scam in portugese football history.

Have nothing against the guy tho, hope he makes a dent in liverpool and enjoy success and helps them regain their momentum and form of these last years.
                A lot of awards, player transfers, coach positions, etc are heavily influenced by marketing campaigns waged by players' management/PR firms. Unless it is an obvious pick, the player/team/coach with the best PR firm or biggest marketing budget usually take it.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Mehdi won player of the month for the league!

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=408193

Comment

Comment

A season-high 50,000+ are expected for home Classico Friday. #Benfica supporters "Diabos Vermelhos" will not attend, as they were allocated tickets to "Cartão do Adepto" section, which is highly unpopular & considered too much of a fan management system.​

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Considering the number of touches Liverpool gets in the penalty box, they really should have gone for someone like Taremi. Yes, I'm biased, but he would have been excellent for them in such spaces and situations. Cheaper too.
                        I’ve said on here before that he would fit in perfectly in a Klopp side. Very similar in style to Bobby Firmino with his work rate , style of play in being the perfect foil for the wingers.
                        Nunez is a different style of attacker but tonight’s game showed he has the potential to make it. With him playing though we have to adapt our style, Salah plays a little deeper and is tasked more with.being a creator when he is on the pitch.

Comment

Comment

Beast mode

Comment

Very important game tonight against Benfica

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                                Very important game tonight against Benfica
                                HUGE!

Comment

Working...
                                X