FIFA World Cup 2022 draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a picture of skocic with etoo and song from cameroon

If we get a group with France and weak teams from pot 2 and 4. I hope we play France in the 3rd game

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      In the UK the draw is being shown in UK. Think coverage starts at 4.30.
      The draw will be on BBC 1 in the UK

Fox Sports 1 (US) and TSN1 (Canada) will show the draw starting with the pre-draw show starting at 8:30 am PT on Fox Sports 1

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4...cup-2022-draw/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Is it true Daei will be one of those doing the actual draw? ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Kings

I see this photo and I say โ€œVaay Khoda, koja rafti zamooneh..โ€

Really though, Kings

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Aw you can just tell how much of a Team Melli fan Mehdi Mahdavikia truly is. He played for us and that smile says it all. This man loves football and he loves when his national team plays well and qualifies to the World Cup.

I remember watching a video in TM training where Mahdavikia was talking and joking around with Sardar, Mehdi and I think Sadegh. You could just see the joy in his face knowing we have stars like himself again, in Europe. Cheshmaash az khoshaali bargh mizad.

Agha Mehdi, maa mochakerim az zahmataat!

One of, if not the best Iranian right winger/right midfielder, Mehdi Mahdavikia

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              In my opinion, our best draw could be:

Portugal, USA, Iran, Newzealand / Ghana

Worst draw:
              France, Germany, Iran, Canada

Portugal is by far the worst team in pot 1, aside from Qatar whom we can't have in our group.

USA is easily the worst team in pot 2, even Mexico is pretty shit now, but at l east they always turn up at WC.

I'm not sure how pot 4 draw can happen when the continent representatives aren't decided yet, but we should be beating Ghana / Cameroon from that pot. but ofc, I'd still prefer New Zealand.
              Guys tbh I even take the worst draw just to play some great teams. Looking forward to the draw!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Comment

Guys, if we donโ€™t have FS1 or TSN where else could we watch/or follow online? Thought Paramount+ would show it too. You subscribe to one network that has sports but you have to purchase another for one event. So annoying that other places wonโ€™t show. GLWiZ will probably block the feed for copyright too. I wonโ€™t be able to watch while it happens

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Guys, if we donโ€™t have FS1 or TSN where else could we watch/or follow online? Thought Paramount+ would show it too. You subscribe to one network that has sports but you have to purchase another for one event. So annoying that other places wonโ€™t show. GLWiZ will probably block the feed for copyright too. I wonโ€™t be able to watch while it happens
                  If you are in the US Telemundo will broadcast it. I read somewhere that fifa.com will show it as well.

Comment

Just some things to keep in mind:

1. We canโ€™t be in Qatars group -> if they draw Germany or Netherlands from Pot 2 we canโ€™t draw them

2. If a group from Pot 1 and 2 have 2 UEFA Teams, Poland and Serbia will be removed from Pot 3 making it higher likely we get drawn into this group (e.g Belgium/England plus Germany/Netherlands) but also Wales-Ukraine-Scotland to be removed from Pot 4

3. If we draw US/Mexico from Pot 2 we canโ€™t draw Costa Rica-NZ or Canada from Pot 4

4. We canโ€™t draw Peru-Australia-UAE from Pot 4 neither Saudi

5. If we draw Argentina or Brazil from Pot 1 we canโ€™t have Uruguay from Pot 2 neither can we have Ecuador from Pot 4

5. since there are 3 African teams in Pot 3 that canโ€™t draw African teams in Pot 4 our chances of getting an African team from pot 4 are higher

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2022 draw

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                      Group of death
                      Brazil
                      Germany
                      Iran
                      Cameroon

Or
                      France
                      Germany
                      Iran
                      Ecuador
                      I think literally

Brazil
                      Germany
                      Iran
                      Wales

Will be group of death for us. Overall group of death would be:

Brazil
                      Germany
                      Poland
                      Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Is it true Daei will be one of those doing the actual draw? ๐Ÿ˜
                        Yeah baby, Daei in the draw! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท
                        https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...022-final-draw

Comment

Yeah baby, Daei in the draw! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท
                          https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...022-final-draw
                          The key quotes from that link:

"They will be joined by six other record-breakers and history-makers...
                          Adel Ahmed MalAllah (Qatar), Ali Daei (IR Iran), Bora Milutinoviฤ‡ (Serbia/Mexico), Jay-Jay Okocha (Nigeria), Rabah Madjer (Algeria) and Tim Cahill (Australia). "

Comment

who the F is that reporter Varzesh3 has sent to Qatar to do interviews? His English level is like -50, a nation of 80M people, they cant produce any sports journalist with decent English level? what an embarrassment.....

Comment

I think Iran will get one of Brazil or Germany

Comment

who the F is that reporter Varzesh3 has sent to Qatar to do interviews? His English level is like -50, a nation of 80M people, they cant produce any sports journalist with decent English level? what an embarrassment.....
                                yes but give him some credit i think he was speaking spanish as well right? so not very bad

Comment

Working...
                                X