X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched

Comment

BS. He was their best player last game, had 2 assists in 1st half, his sub backfired and he's still benched? Frustrating.

But.....he can be an important super sub when the defenses are even more stretched/tired.

Comment

Benched ....

Comment

What bullshit is this

Comment

hlozek not starting either. Seems they are going pretty defensive with 3 CBs, 3 pretty defensive CMs.

Bellarabi and Frimpong at wing back.

Comment

They’re going defensive with the lineup which makes sense after the match last week. Their backline is a major issue

Comment

Not a good sign if he is benched. Defensive or not, if you are performing well in practice and have the coaches confidence you start this game. Azmoun is fantastic, I just hope this is not the norm.

Comment

Comment

perhaps, he'd be more impactful coming off the bench until he gets his stamina and fitness improved bit more..?

it's hard for me to even fathom this team/coach lining up and playing a defensive game..?? would be interesting to see how they fair in the first half..!! could be a good practice match for some of their UCL matches vs likely heavyweights to come..!
                    for a quick and smooth transition into counter attacks though, (with Writz out ) Azmoun is still their absolute TOP Talent ... so im fairly sure his benching has also some to do with his likely still inadequate defensive contribution and intangibles !!?

Comment

Total BS to leave him on the bench after his performance in the cup match but also could be a blessing in disguise if azmoun comes in around 60 min mark against tired legs, he should be able to do some damage.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Fuck off. I said this coach is overrated. He ran his offensive Talents into the ground last season and now is doing the only thing he knows how defensively, which is to throw more numbers at the problem instead of bringing in good defenders.

Comment

MAN THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I worked so hard last night trying to get reception for this ABC channel to find out Azmoun's benched? F' OFF!

He gave 2 assists last game, why is he benched? Not his fault this trash-ass manager can't beat a newly promoted 3. Liga side!

Comment

You guys got really spoiled after 3 years with zero competition in his position and guaranteed starts regardless of his form.

Comment

He is not as sharp as Taremi. That's for sure.

Comment

As Brighton, Branford has now Leverkusen got another bench warmer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Working...
                                X