• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    So the regular free to air ABC channel 9
    On antenna will show the game !?
    Can anyone confirm
    What time tomorrow ?
    Yes, free to air channel ABC. If you look at your TV guide you should see the game listed. 11:30AM KC time.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Bayern just put 5 past Frankfurt in the first half!

Bayer’s goal scoring machine needs to kick it up a notch this year (talking to you Sardar!).
      Bayern is just too good, the Bundesliga would be much more intriguing without them

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Bayern is just too good, the Bundesliga would be much more intriguing without them
        Is bayern too good or the rest too weak?

Comment

He prpbably will be on the bench tomorrow. Hope i am wrong

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Hoping you are wrong too!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Is bayern too good or the rest too weak?
                The whole EU is dominated by a few super-teams which take the fun out of watching the rest.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

For few yrs Wolfs, Bremen, Schalke,Dortmund used to win or challenge Bayern for title but it is back for quite few years to their domination.

Comment

Higher res

Comment

Sardar posing like he’s just won a bet on his horses.

Comment

Wondering what makes you feel he won't start?

I'm almost certain he will start.

Especially considering how they've used him since his arrival: starting vast Majority of the matches and clearly a key player for leverkusen.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Wondering what makes you feel he won't start?

I'm almost certain he will start.

Especially considering how they've used him since his arrival: starting vast Majority of the matches and clearly a key player for leverkusen.
                          He is CF, when you play him behind he will not be even close to his potential. And that is normal. He has to run alot in behind striker role and that is not his cup pf tea. He is not Taremi.
                          All these handicap him and i don't think he was convincing enough in this role in preseason. And i don't blame him tbh!!

Comment

He is CF, when you play him behind he will not be even close to his potential. And that is normal. He has to run alot in behind striker role and that is not his cup pf tea. He is not Taremi.
                            All these handicap him and i don't think he was convincing enough in this role in preseason. And i don't blame him tbh!!

I agree his best position is CF.

However, When I watched, he was consistently one of the best players on the pitch, so I'd have to strongly disagree with your point that he wasn't convincing enough.

He wouldn't have started almost every match and played such a key role in middle of the pitch if they didn't find him convincing enough.

Perhaps you're just not convinced that this is the best role for him and you're not a fan of the fact we aren't seeing his full potential??

I agree with that piece but it Doesn't change the fact for me that he's done well and that he's very likely to start.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                              I agree his best position is CF.

However, When I watched, he was consistently one of the best players on the pitch, so I'd have to strongly disagree with your point that he wasn't convincing enough.

He wouldn't have started almost every match and played such a key role in middle of the pitch if they didn't find him convincing enough.

Perhaps you're just not convinced that this is the best role for him and you're not a fan of the fact we aren't seeing his full potential??

I agree with that piece but it Doesn't change the fact for me that he's done well and that he's very likely to start.
                              Despite his 2 assists vs amateur team in cup he wasn't good IMO.
                              Not all targets are good for behind striker role. He is pure finisher which also has a good vision but i don't like his new position at all for the reason i just explained. Hope coach soon or later pair him with Schick up front

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Sardar posing like he’s just won a bet on his horses.
                                yea, at least he didnt drape himself in Turkmenistan flag..!:/

Comment

Working...
                                X