X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they don‘t play our boy I want them to lose. Kose khare Leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
      I've said this for years: Bundesliga and EPL are (generally) not good for TM players. I don't understand why people like Azmoun can't look at the history of Iranian players going to those leagues, and figure this out.

Serie A and La Liga are far better for our skill and mentality (i.e. emotional makeup).
      But they have a player from Talibanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
        I've said this for years: Bundesliga and EPL are (generally) not good for TM players. I don't understand why people like Azmoun can't look at the history of Iranian players going to those leagues, and figure this out.

Serie A and La Liga are far better for our skill and mentality (i.e. emotional makeup).
        I have heard this argument a lot. But I dont understand the logic of pre-assigning players to specific leagues just based on their nationality. Just because we are Iranian doesnt mean our physical attributes, mental make-up, work ethic is the same. I would love for someone to explain this argument because I have never understood it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
          Yesssssss Monaco wins, sweet justice
          Bayer out isn't good for Azmoun. Less game, less playing time. There isn't one thing going in the good way in this shitty club

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Bayer out isn't good for Azmoun. Less game, less playing time. There isn't one thing going in the good way in this shitty club
            Could inspire more attack-minded approach from Alonso in 2nd leg and DARE I SAY two strikers up top

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

Could inspire more attack-minded approach from Alonso in 2nd leg and DARE I SAY two strikers up top
              The fact that they conceded 3 goals makes it hard to see that he'd adjust his formation for a move offensive minded approach

Comment

I rather have them lose in the league instead and have more europa league games. Maybe this adam "butez" hlozek will get injured one day.
                Anyways, have you seen Alonso face? I doubt this trisomic will give chances to Azmoun whatever happens, specially now fans make Azmoun a scapegoat

Comment

BL and Monaco players fighting after the game, looks like Azmoun is heavily involved.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                    BL and Monaco players fighting after the game, looks like Azmoun is heavily involved.
                    Poor guy has to take his frustration out somehow.

Comment

Haha. They lost.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Poor guy has to take his frustration out somehow.
                        Why fight for a team that treat him like shit. I don't understand..

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                          huh... stopped watching at shortly after they first equlized 1-1..knew he wont see any action today then..
                          but wtf is he getting himself in the mix for..?? taking out his frustration ? wanna get a red card to have an excuse to leave for uae again..?

Comment

Good News is none of those kiri and tokhmi subs performed well. I think a couple of more of those situations is what is needed.

Comment

Azmoun is the biggest disappointment in Iranian football history. He easily beats Karimi and Ezatolahi for this prestigious title.

Comment

I have heard this argument a lot. But I dont understand the logic of pre-assigning players to specific leagues just based on their nationality. Just because we are Iranian doesnt mean our physical attributes, mental make-up, work ethic is the same. I would love for someone to explain this argument because I have never understood it.
                                Its not like the argument is valid in evefy case, but it is valid as a General rule of thumb. If for example speed and basic passing accuracy is super important or prioritized in one league and not in the other then the transition will become more or less painful.

Variations in skillset do exist but not one iranian has made it in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X