• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    F4 und du ?
    Geilo. Wir auch [emoji16]
    Reihe 20
    Wir sind 2 Pärchen. Für die Frauen voll Highlight [emoji23]
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Comment

YESSSSSS

Comment

People were actually worried that he wouldn’t start at Leverkusen because of Schick It was always said they want to pair them together

Comment

i think he'll be lined up again @ 10 spot .. behind Shick in 4231..!

wonder where they'd move him after Wirtz return to reclaim his position..!?
              but then probably one of Shick or Wirtz could well be dumped out for big money by then ?

Comment

Frankfurt teame khoobi ast. Dar Europa emsaal besyaar khoob kaar kardand.

In yek baazie mohemi ast ham baraye Sardar az nazare shakhsi va ham baraye Bayer.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i think he'll be lined up again @ 10 spot .. behind Shick in 4231..!

wonder where they'd move him after Wirtz return to reclaim his position..!?
                  but then probably one of Shick or Wirtz could well be dumped out for big money by then ?
                  According to livescore this is exactly where he is starting.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Anyone know if Frankfurt’s lineup below is altered for this match? I heard some starters will be rested.

Eintracht Frankfurt XI: Trapp, Tuta, Hasebe, Ndicka, Chandler, Jakic, Kostic, Hauge, Hrustic, Paciencia, Ache.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Anyone know if Frankfurt’s lineup below is altered for this match? I heard some starters will be rested.

Eintracht Frankfurt XI: Trapp, Tuta, Hasebe, Ndicka, Chandler, Jakic, Kostic, Hauge, Hrustic, Paciencia, Ache.
                      Seems their captain Rode isn’t playing

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        According to livescore this is exactly where he is starting.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Livescore's formations are educated guesses.
                        Good guesses for better leagues, but sometimes off by a bit.

Comment

Frankfurt with heavy rotation. No reason for Leverkusen to lose this one

Comment

Looking calm and collected. Let's go Azmoun!

Comment

He's starting.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                So for Bayer, Demirbay is missing (toe injury, was unlcear if he would be able to play today) - an important and key player for Bayer, especially since their midfield is thinned out with injuries and Demirbay is strong in starting counters.

OTOH, I just checked a Frankfurt fan forum and they definitely will play with their B team. The result of this game does not matter to them at all. They are focused on qualifying for the EuropaLeague.

So this is a good chance for Azmoun to build on his last great performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X