Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Has Iran ever come back and won in final injury time?
    never like this no

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Oh well Arab referee in arab game favoring the arab team!!! What was AFC expecting!
      The grassrolling was so egregious I was baffled he didn't atleast *try to act* like he was going to do anything about it, even added way less time than should of? It was embarrassing as hell for an international referee to do. Really poorly managed and he is supposed to be one of AFC's top officials - no joke

Comment

Someone find and post the post match interviews PLEASE.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Loved the interview with Lebanon's goalscorer afterwards, hilarious. He thought the mic is still off and seriously said "you should be embarassed, this is fucking lebanon". I think he was talking for Jahanbakhsh and later repeated in the interview that Iran shouldn't celebrate like the defeated a top team as they are only Lebanon. Sonny was pretty Saad it seems .
          Well Soony couldn't make team USA...he was born in Michigan and tried to make the USA teams as a youth....so wonder how much pride he has playing for Lebanon...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
            Fuck them, they get Arab money to say those words!
            ya exactly

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
              It's remarkable that players like JB, Gholizadeh and Ghoddos have gotten so many chances (and relative success) in Europe when Amiri for years has outshone them (and continues to do so) for TM. Absolute gem of a player and IMO could've done a Taremi in terms of level of European club he could be playing for.
              i think we are being too harsh on boys.. Gholi especially played plenty well enough ..... it just wasnt the sorta match suited to their more refined style of play...!!
              it was a slug and scrapfest of a match requiring more of a physical play and getting stuck-in and resorting more to a brute force ....hence it suited better to the likes of Amiri, zahedi, Taremi best..!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                NO MORE BEIRANVAND PLEASSEEEEE

He had his chance with Trabz. He didn't do well, they stopped playing him.

It doesn't always work out at every club - just ask JB and Ghoddos. Doesn't mean European clubs haven't missed a trick in Amiri.

Comment

Where are all the Beiro defenders at? Do we all agree it’s time to let Amir have a chance? Beiro has gotten pretty shaky and I got one can’t stand that every time he gets scored on he has his hands up asking for offside.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Amiri was MOTM. I’ll officially never criticize a coach for starting him again. He saved us today
                    The fact that skocic moved amiri from LB to MD shows that he knows what his doing! Im glad he didn't sub out amiri for milad mo and he kept him on!

His tactics worked! Yet people fail to see that! I love how people keep saying its the players that get the results not skocic ! Lol did the players do the subs themselves too?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      Fuck them, they get Arab money to say those words!
                      It’s about having class and not kicking ppl while they’re down. It’s about grace, it’s about decency.
                      At the same time though- fuck the grass rolling cunts. They got what they deserved! Go TM babyyyy!!! 🥳🥳

Comment

highlight video?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          The fact that skocic moved amiri from LB to MD shows that he knows what his doing! Im glad he didn't sub out amiri for milad mo and he kept him on!

His tactics worked! Yet people fail to see that! I love how people keep saying its the players that get the results not skocic ! Lol did the players do the subs themselves too?
                          i like the sub when he lifts up amiri, he has done it before with the same good result, amiri is great in that position
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            The grassrolling was so egregious I was baffled he didn't atleast *try to act* like he was going to do anything about it, even added way less time than should of? It was embarrassing as hell for an international referee to do. Really poorly managed and he is supposed to be one of AFC's top officials - no joke
                            The grassrolling got me so mad and i'm sure its the same for everybody. I think fifa should bring a rule that would stop players from grassroling! for example for every grassroll 1+ the time wasted is added on. Pretty sure with that rule we'll see players playing with a broken leg .

with that rule : this match would've have 20+ minutes of extra time

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              When was the last time an Arab team grassrolled this much? Also, their behavior after both goals was ridiculous.

My favorite moment was how Sonny Saad was caught saying "You should be ashamed. We're f*cking Lebanon." before his post game interview.

Also LOL @ Ahmadi for not translating the part where JB said "It was one of the dirtiest games, every 5 minutes a player fell on the floor."
                              Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Loved the interview with Lebanon's goalscorer afterwards, hilarious. He thought the mic is still off and seriously said "you should be embarassed, this is fucking lebanon". I think he was talking for Jahanbakhsh and later repeated in the interview that Iran shouldn't celebrate like the defeated a top team as they are only Lebanon. Sonny was pretty Saad it seems .
                              Anyone have a clip of this??? Plz share
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Someone find and post the post match interviews PLEASE.
                                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X