Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Real talk I am actually shocked the referee didn't caution a Lebanon player for time wasting. Unbelievable
    Oh well Arab referee in arab game favoring the arab team!!! What was AFC expecting!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      How does the standing look like now. Are we through to WC realistically?
      Yes we are. We essentially need 1 win and 1 draw out of the remaining 5 games to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Congratulations everyone on the most amazing come back in TM history! We finally showed that even when our opponent resorts to the most egregious and unprofessional time wasting and Qatari ref, who BTW took Taremi out of the 2019 AC semifinal against Japan with the second yellow, just let them do it, we no longer lose our cool and can score TWO EXTRA TIME GOALS! I don't think that has ever happened in our TM history. Wow! dast marizad bacheha! Yek million bar: BACHEHA MOTSHAKEREEM! Now we know why Sko keeps Ahmad in there until the last minute! Shireh Sardar! Shireh Vahid! Shireh Ahmad!
        Go TM!
        This was amazing but the most amazing comeback still goes to the Iran-Australia 97 match.

Comment

we looked pretty damn good for the first 30 some minutes of the match before we conceded that tokhmy goal.... afterwards though, especially 2nd half was a confusing, clusterfk, haphazard performance from the boys .... off course not helped much by the dirty playing antics of lebonese and their parked bus...!!
          whatta gratifying Finish to the match though...!! there is a God after all..!! 🙏

after the equalizer, i knew the winner will come if we keep pressing for it..!!

Comment

Amiri was MOTM. I’ll officially never criticize a coach for starting him again. He saved us today
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

But Damn the last 20 min was frustrating to watch. Turnover After turnover. It wasnt a easy pitch to play on, but still.

Comment

Loved the interview with Lebanon's goalscorer afterwards, hilarious. He thought the mic is still off and seriously said "you should be embarassed, this is fucking lebanon". I think he was talking for Jahanbakhsh and later repeated in the interview that Iran shouldn't celebrate like the defeated a top team as they are only Lebanon. Sonny was pretty Saad it seems .

Comment

Beiro riiid, seen these kind of mistakes now for several games. Time for new blood Abedzadeh. Out with Jahanbakhsh also

Comment

This was a shite game
                    The team was complacent
                    I don’t think the addition of Mehdi would made a difference.
                    2 late goals. As koon avordeem.
                    Again, Amiri shows how professionalism hustle and maturity can really make the impact.
                    WTF with defense and Beiro watching the ball hang in the air.

At the least, the whole Skocic Taremi was a distraction to the team.
                    Let’s hope we can learn for upcoming games.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Loved the interview with Lebanon's goalscorer afterwards, hilarious. He thought the mic is still off and seriously said "you should be embarassed, this is fucking lebanon". I think he was talking for Jahanbakhsh and later repeated in the interview that Iran shouldn't celebrate like the defeated a top team as they are only Lebanon. Sonny was pretty Saad it seems .
                      Loool please post this if anyone finds it!!

Comment

Amiri Shireh.

So important to have Amiri in an offensive and not defensive position. For goodness sake we are playing an inferior team.

Great killer pass from Allayar to Amiri on the first goal and good intervention by Ansarifard too. Good subs that could have come in earlier.

Lebanon and grass rolling, AFC and FIFA should punish such team for non sportsmanship behaviour. The ref, what a joke with 5 minutes injury time - at least 10! AND When Jahanbakhsh in his interview say every 5 minutes they were on the floor time wasting, the tv interpreter, doesn't translate it.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I don't watch TM games so much, but Amiri seems to be doing much better in the left wing than left back. Trabzonspor made the same mistake and they let him go after one year. Skokic should not play him in the left back ever again.
                          Btw, the referee and the Lebanese players were ridiculous. I have never seen such grass-rolling in my life. The ref cautioned our players almost after every foul committed. Fortunately, we did not get a red card.

Comment

There is no question that we were the better team on the pitch and definitely didn't deserve to leave with a loss, but at the same time, I have to say it was obvious that we either didn't have a proper game plan or our players were not able to follow it. It was almost like we discovered Lebanon for the first time at the whistle and had no prior knowledge of how they play which in my opinion this also led to a wrong starting line up for this game.

Anyway, we deservingly scored two goals and won the game which is the most important thing when you look at the table, but let's admit we were lucky to be able to turn the table around in the last minutes of the game. Credit to our experienced players who rose in difficult moments.

Let's see what happens in Syria game! We usually player better in our second games. But the environment is going to be very arab and very hostile in the next game!

Comment

Akheyyyyyshhhhh!! Delam khonak shod ❤️ Eshghe man TM!

Comment

Originally posted by carsten_jancker View Post
                                paramount + wanker commentator saying how bad he feels for lebanon... kept excusing their time wasting.
                                Fuck them, they get Arab money to say those words!

Comment

Working...
                                X