Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    Disagree regarding sardar. If the two wings (JB and Gholi) fail absolutely, just like the man behind you (Ghoddos), it is impossible for a striker to create chances alone against 10 defenders.
    true... he looked flustered AF today ... really was missing his partner in crime Mehdi ..!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      THEY SCORED CAUSE I TURNED OFF THE TV
      I still stand by this. We won cause I turned off the TV. I jinx TM every time I was the game from the start

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
        I promise you, that there are some people here who dont mind Iran loosing. Just so they Can continue their agendas. We have the most toxic fans in the World
        Shut up and celebrate🎉 cheers

Comment

Real talk I am actually shocked the referee didn't caution a Lebanon player for time wasting. Unbelievable

Comment

It's remarkable that players like JB, Gholizadeh and Ghoddos have gotten so many chances (and relative success) in Europe when Amiri for years has outshone them (and continues to do so) for TM. Absolute gem of a player and IMO could've done a Taremi in terms of level of European club he could be playing for.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
              How does the standing look like now. Are we through to WC realistically?
              The view is very nice from up here. We can barely see the 4 arab teams.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

NO MORE BEIRANVAND PLEASSEEEEE

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                It's remarkable that players like JB, Gholizadeh and Ghoddos have gotten so many chances (and relative success) in Europe when Amiri for years has outshone them (and continues to do so) for TM. Absolute gem of a player and IMO could've done a Taremi in terms of level of European club he could be playing for.
                He had his chance with Trabz. He didn't do well, they stopped playing him.

Comment

Has Iran ever come back and won in final injury time?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                    Shut up and celebrate🎉 cheers
                    Dont worry, I am. Maybe you Can celebrate After the Syria game..

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Thankful we got the 3 points. Can't imagine the nightmare of a group if we dropped to 10 points, Lebanon to 8. Instead we've practically stamped our ticket to Qatar, especially if we get 3 more points.
                      Overall though I feel more relief than joy. Embarassing, shameful "performance" from lebanon. Nothing short of a loss was deserved by them. Shameful refereeing from AFC to let this game so out of hand. Finally shameful performance from our team who for 90 minutes failed to play a single decent final ball, looked so lost in the final third. Players like Ghoddos who are performing at PL caliber now forgetting how to control a pass and dribble. It took 5 minutes of FINALLY some good look with that deflection on amiris pass to set up Sardars goal and another deflection to set up Nourollahi's goal. I sincerely hope this isn't how we step into the world cup games...
                      yeah, i watched irib3 and they had namjo motlagh on the show, and he said it so well. the substitutions opened up alot of space for our players. they were essential for our goals. he said if they had come earlier we would probably scored more goals.
                      none the less, im glad they came and happy we won. hope to se a decent first half in a game soon by us. and better set pieces and so on... but fk it today is happy day we won so sweet with the last touch of the game.. now the lebanese can lay on the grass and cry for real those grassrollers
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys, one thing I noticed. Without Taremi we play a very one dimensional game, Skocic get him back ASAP! Allayar were good 😊

Comment

Congratulations everyone on the most amazing come back in TM history! We finally showed that even when our opponent resorts to the most egregious and unprofessional time wasting and Qatari ref, who BTW took Taremi out of the 2019 AC semifinal against Japan with the second yellow, just let them do it, we no longer lose our cool and can score TWO EXTRA TIME GOALS! I don't think that has ever happened in our TM history. Wow! dast marizad bacheha! Yek million bar: BACHEHA MOTSHAKEREEM! Now we know why Sko keeps Ahmad in there until the last minute! Shireh Sardar! Shireh Vahid! Shireh Ahmad!

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Real talk I am actually shocked the referee didn't caution a Lebanon player for time wasting. Unbelievable
                            You’re shocked an Arab ref didn’t card an Arab team that had a fluke win going for them against Iran?
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Happy we won. Until min. 80, no fun to watch.

It is good for our own and our people's morale.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Congratulations everyone on the most amazing come back in TM history! We finally showed that even when our opponent resorts to the most egregious and unprofessional time wasting and Qatari ref, who BTW took Taremi out of the 2019 AC semifinal against Japan with the second yellow, just let them do it, we no longer lose our cool and can score TWO EXTRA TIME GOALS! I don't think that has ever happened in our TM history. Wow! dast marizad bacheha! Yek million bar: BACHEHA MOTSHAKEREEM! Now we know why Sko keeps Ahmad in there until the last minute! Shireh Sardar! Shireh Vahid! Shireh Ahmad!
                                Go TM!
                                Against Australia for WC 98

Comment

Working...
                                X