Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did anyone else catch it when azmoun shot was saved around minute 65, and you can here someone going "what the fuck is going on now?" "he just made a save what the fuck"

I think that was ARJ talking to the ref LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I don't respect Lebanon's performance at all but I don't get why you guys are upset with Soony's stance.
      I felt exactly the same as him when Msssi scored against Iran and the Argie fans in front of me turned round for the first time in 90 minutes (they had been quiet as a funeral until then) and went crazy in my face like they had beaten Brazil for 5 long mins.
      So I kind of empathise with this Yank

I think much of celebration of victory has less to do with Lebanon.
      Game did not go the way players expected, time was almost over , defeat was written on the board , suddenly glimpse of light in the dark
      A reward for trying

As for players.... image of a defeat even not a win , watching Lebanon players play dirty and god forbid their celebration was a nightmare, could not face Iranian hopeful fans
      They were jubilant for Iranian

Comment

I don't respect Lebanon's performance at all but I don't get why you guys are upset with Soony's stance.

I felt exactly the same as him when Msssi scored against Iran and the Argie fans in front of me turned round for the first time in 90 minutes (they had been quiet as a funeral until then) and went crazy in my face like they had beaten Brazil for 5 long mins.

at the end of the day it is what happens on the field that matters. a win is a win at this level of competition, and given we were down 1-0 until minute 91 and this W puts us at least 7 points clear for WC we have every right to celebrate. not to mention lebanese players screaming like crazy at every clearance and having bad sportsmanship with time wasting. they can get fucked

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Koonsoozi at its finest!
          Boro pishe nanat va falafel bokhor, chon football ke balad nisti baazi koni.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What a great ending of the game.

I wonder, since the sportotal link doesnt work in this country, does anybody have the following clips to post?

1. Skocic loosing it and also his red card (i have only seen the instagram 7 second azmoun signaling but not skocic and what he did)
            2. the interview when the lebanon player made the funny comment,

congratulations everybody and thanks in advance to the one who posts these vids.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Boro pishe nanat va falafel bokhor, chon football ke balad nisti baazi koni.

🧂 🧂 🧂

Comment

DS jaan, it's not about beating who and what team. It's all about winning that desperately needed 3 points. The team almost lost the game and its 3 points until 91', and then in the stoppage time scored 2 goals winning the match and earning the much needed 3 points for their WCQ adventure. Had we lost that match our players and us would have been in much more intense grievance than how our jubilation seemed.

Same rule applies to that match you just brought up as comparison. At the end of the day it doesn't count who and how you won. What counts is the win and that crucial 3 point.

Plus to me personally this win became so valuable and joyful, not just because of how we won in the stoppage time, but also because of how lame their players acted after scoring their goal. The joy I got out of this win was unmatched compared to our last 4 played games in this group. I truly hope Iraq snatches the third spot and Lebanon loses all teir hopes. I lost all respect to their team after today's match!

Comment

So nobody knows why Skocic got the red card? How did he 'provoke' the opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    So nobody knows why Skocic got the red card? How did he 'provoke' the opponent?
                    lol i havnt seent it im waiting for the video to apear on pfdc.. the sportotal link posted dont work in this country..

i keep imagening something like this
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtj44QwLFtk
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      DS jaan, it's not about beating who and what team. It's all about winning that desperately needed 3 points. The team almost lost the game and its 3 points until 91', and then in the stoppage time scored 2 goals winning the match and earning the much needed 3 points for their WCQ adventure. Had we lost that match our players and us would have been in much more intense grievance than how our jubilation seemed.

Same rule applies to that match you just brought up as comparison. At the end of the day it doesn't count who and how you won. What counts is the win and that crucial 3 point.

Plus to me personally this win became so valuable and joyful, not just because of how we won in the stoppage time, but also because of how lame their players acted after scoring their goal. The joy I got out of this win was unmatched compared to our last 4 played games in this group. I truly hope Iraq snatches the third spot and Lebanon loses all teir hopes. I lost all respect to their team after today's match!

Oh we still have to play Lebanon at home , hope they play soccer standing this time not crawling

Comment

Don't get me wrong, the win means so much to me... I'm still buzzing after that hours later...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Oh we still have to play Lebanon at home , hope they play soccer standing this time not crawling
                          should put that line translatet in arabic in their lockerroom in azadi, paint it on the walls and the asfalt wherre their bus stops when they arrive to azadi.. heck eaven send few guys welcoming them at the airport with that written on cardboard
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just finished reading the live report. You guys are funny hahahaha seriously it was fun reading the comments.

You know which part of the live reports are my favorite? The parts that our teams score and everyone including those who were bashing the team minutes prior to the goal, all getting excited and praising the team/players. Good job everyone!

Comment

Just finished reading the live report. You guys are funny hahahaha seriously it was fun reading the comments.

You know which part of the live reports are my favorite? The parts that our teams score and everyone including those who were bashing the team minutes prior to the goal, all getting excited and praising the team/players. Good job everyone!
                              did u notice at what point the site went down? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                did u notice at what point the site went down? [emoji28]
                                Yes I also noticed the site crashed [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X