Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Forget ghaedi to be next to azmoun. Im watching him in UAE league and he is not delivering.
    We need allahyar or ghoddos with azmoun. Ansarifard in second half .
    Allahyar as a strike partner for Azmoun definitely sounds interesting in theory. Could Allahyar also work as an AM or winger in case of a lone striker Azmoun? Enough so that he could displace Gholizadeh (who's a starter regardless of single or dual striker setups IMO)?

But Ghoddos as a striker in a dual striker setup? That sounds too far fetched IMO. On the other hand, Ghoddos as an AM, definitely if Azmoun is the lone striker. In a dual striker setup, Ghoddos is probably still good, but there's more variability in the midfield then and I can see constilations where we may need someone faster/definsively stronger.

Given Allahyar's current form and extremely high energy until the last second of the game and fire power, I would love to see him play, but he needs to fit into a system where Azmoun is a striker because Azmoun is 100% certain to start.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
      dual striker: Somehow, I don't think Ansarifard is best for that situation
      I agree. And now we can see how useless he is. What situation is he good for? 80th minute winning 3-0 against Burma or Taiwan?

Listen everyone, if your starting striker isn’t available, and your most experienced backup isn’t even an option to start because he sucks, THEN HE SHOULDN’T BE ON THE TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Without Taremi (our best player) i would go with the following Line-Up:

---------------Beiro---------------
        -----Kanaani--------Shoja--------
        Moharami--------------------MiMo
        ---------Ezzat.-------Nourol.------
        ARJ---------Ghoddus--------Amiri
        ------------Azmoun---------------

I don't think that there is a real replacement for Taremi, instead i would bring another OM, to create more chance and give Azmoun the freedom to focus solely on scoring goals.
        So you would favor a lone striker?

I think if we go with that, it's extremely important that the other players don't just look for passes to Azmoun, but also take lots of shots if in a good position themselves, so that Azmoun can latch on to rebounds (which is a also very good at). But that would mean TM would have to high press much of the time. With your lineup I don't see enough speed for a counter-based lone striker system.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          So you would favor a lone striker?

I think if we go with that, it's extremely important that the other players don't just look for passes to Azmoun, but also take lots of shots if in a good position themselves, so that Azmoun can latch on to rebounds (which is a also very good at). But that would mean TM would have to high press much of the time. With your lineup I don't see enough speed for a counter-based lone striker system.
          To be honest, i haven't watched Lebanon's Game yet, hence i am not sure whether we will end up in many counter-attack situations or if Lebanon is going to press us right away since it is a home game.

But i would agree that the focus shouldn`t be only on Sardar, since ARJ and Ghoddus can both take good shots from outside the box. The problem with playing with two strikers is, that all the other guys means Kaveh, Ansarifard, Ghaedi, Torabi are not on Taremis level. Taremi was not only a good striker but also strongly in defensive work and creating chances with his technical skills /Creativity. I think Ghoddus brings the necessary speed and creativity to the table and would give us more options upfront than all the other strikers that we have.

Comment

—————-Beira———————
            Sadegh—Shoja—Kanaani—milad
            ——Ezza———————Amiri
            —————-—Ghoddos——————
            Gholi———————————-Ghaedi
            ——————-Azmoun—————

Subs: Allahyar (ghaaedi) , Yasin (amiri) , Gholi (ARJ)

---
            since taremi is out most probably karim ansarifard will get the nodge to either start or as a sub in

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UtoSwQbCfM

good analyse of the situation by Art, and scrue this clown skochie, get him out immidieltly after these two games eaven if he wins them with 5-0 and 10-0.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

good analyse of the situation by Art, and scrue this clown skochie, get him out immidieltly after these two games eaven if he wins them with 5-0 and 10-0.

I bet there were other issues between them that we may not be aware of. Usually these differences between a player and the coach is ongoing until it reaches the breaking point. The tweet may have just been the last part and the only part we are seeing.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Interesting analysis but come on man, hes got to do better to pronounce the names of the players!

I also don’t think Mehdi was in the right whatsoever to criticise the head of the national team, who lets remember has so far done a very good job given the circumstances. Extremely unprofessional behaviour by Mehdi and I hope he comes to his senses.
                  Support Iran until the end

Comment

Let's not to forget that TM is made of genuine Profesional players and Lebanese can't survive 90 minutes of hard fight against our TM. They may put up a hard fight at the beginning but as the game goes on TM will overwhelm Lebanon and we only need to take advantage of our opportunities with concentration and accuracy. I belive a victory is waiting for TM and all they need is to focus and grab it. Go TM

Comment

theres a video out from skocic and taremis last conversation and skoochie trying to talk to mehdi
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csv3v5bSIEc

this is ridiculous, hope he is back for the next camp :/
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Maybe we will get a sane coach In the future who plays Ghoddos from start…

Comment

bro noorafkan is suspended so he can't play against lebanon .

Comment

theres a video out from skocic and taremis last conversation and skoochie trying to talk to mehdi

then shit realy started to go south in their comminication afterr this comment from skoochie
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPB8KgQ5yoQ
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One positive news for TM is that the game vs. Lebanon will be without spectacular and Lebanese are very upset about it. TM experienced the same against Sorya and S koria. Hope TM take advantage of the empty stadium and take all 3 points.
                              Last edited by Siavash; 11-09-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Could you please share a link , thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X