Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ he is kidding bro.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      I bet there were other issues between them that we may not be aware of. Usually these differences between a player and the coach is ongoing until it reaches the breaking point. The tweet may have just been the last part and the only part we are seeing.
      Post of the month here.. And this is something I 100% believe in.

You could tell from Taremi's body language in TM meetings that something was off.. This is definitely not just from Taremi's tweet... There's a lot more that has happened that we potentially don't know about

Comment

if sourosh rafiee makes the final
        cut and play against lebnon
        in a 4-4-2 LOOZIE
        He is capable of feeding the forwards
        in absence of mehdi even though he is slow with acl injuryin his resume.

he can not play in 4 4 2 khati
        which is daneshmand style.
        ONE REASON SAMAN GHODOS
        DONT PLAY IS THAT REASON TOO
        SAMAN is not effective in khati system
        and he is playmaker as well.
        against these 3rd class asian teams
        playing with 2 dmf is ugly.
        weshould play with one
        either ahmad or saeed
        and start SAMAN or heck sourosh

Comment

Game starts in 2 days, 23 hours and 20 minutes!

#SkocicOut
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Both FIFA and AFC are now reporting the match time as 14:00 local time, 15:30 Tehran time, 1:00pm Central European Time, 7:00am EST (NY) and 4:00am PST (LA).

Kiarash jaan, could you update the time on your thread post? Thanks in advance bro.

Go TM!

Comment

Korea -UAE game is one hour before our game. What's the best outcome for us for this game? I'm thinking a tie?

Comment

Ye, Livescore has the kick off time as midday GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                  Korea -UAE game is one hour before our game. What's the best outcome for us for this game? I'm thinking a tie?
                  Korea win. If we win too it pulls both teams further away from the others , especially if Iraq don’t win.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    tie is great

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Korea win. If we win too it pulls both teams further away from the others , especially if Iraq don’t win.
                      if we don't win then tie or uae win will be good

Comment

I would love to see Sayadmanesh given a chance and he come up big and score. Same thing if Saman is played from the start and he turns out a stellar performance.
                        That would be a massive coup by the coach.

I also feel this is the game sardar will turn up big.

Cant wait for the game to start

Comment

Lebanon is on fire recently and we must focus in order to have a good match. Lebanon has surprised us many times and their players play hard and are well organized, We will have to play very good and hard so we are the underdogs
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Nice to see the atmosphere is still positive in the camp.

BTW, Gaedi looks like the little cousin/brother trying to play with the big boys =) Damesh garm!

Comment

Some weird callups in this camp and I'm still shocked that Zahedi got snubbed this bad...

Kaveh, Rafiae, and Torabi belong no where on Team Melli with their recent forms... Ghaedi has been in poor form too and considering he plays in a mall league that's a bit concerning...

Comment

Ill never forget during the AC 15 match between Iran and UAE. Old Man Nekounam was literally pushing Rafiae to get up the field towards the end of the match. Right there and then I knew Soroush didn't have what to took to compete at high level. Mind you this was suppose to be Soroush in his prime. I can only imagine what kind of dead weight he must be these days.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X