Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it was brought to their attention yet players should have been warned by the coaching staff about the wind (sea breeze) factor. I think the goal we got scored on was definitely impacted by the wind coming from the sea. Beiro should have known better to argue with the refs that the ball went out and even if it did and came back in because of the wind he along with Moharami should have not lost their concentration. Unlike the Japan match, we got things back together this time and of course it was Lebanon not Japan. We can not afford this anymore. Beiro also showed another loss of concentration in the second half and Amiri again came to rescue (he has done this many times for TM). To tell you the truth I am finally tilting towards giving Abedz a chance against Syria, I think it could shake Beiro up so that he stops being goofy at times and even try harder at the club level where his performance has not been impressive.

Go TM!

Comment

Next game against Syria will as tough as Lebanon. What if we tied the game, Korea beat Iraq, LBN tied UAE. Will that guarantee us a spot in gutter?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        lmaoo i finaly found TMs 2 goals with arabic commentary.. they did the goooooooooal but it wasnt a happy voice lmaooooooooo-.
        at least he tryed hahahhaa

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C

the full clip of the highlghts is available.
        you gotta hear the guy tear his lungs out when lebanese scored.
        it was hilarious.
        google it.
        it's quite satisfying how these scumbags show their bias

Comment

They hate us, coz they ain't us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgCuID4CYc

Comment

any highlights with Farsi commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              any highlights with Farsi commentary?
              yes hope this is what you looking for .

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241469/%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B2%DB%8C-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-1-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-2-%DA%AF%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B5%DB%8C

Comment

Thanks milad jan!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Well Soony couldn't make team USA...he was born in Michigan and tried to make the USA teams as a youth....so wonder how much pride he has playing for Lebanon...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Alecko Eskandarian (Andranik's son) gave Soony Gatorade Player of the Year in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Alecko Eskandarian (Andranik's son) gave Soony Gatorade Player of the Year in high school.
                    His actual name is hassan ali Saad mash hassan ali .

Oy hassani ali how come you don't pass the ball . dude changed his name after that.

Comment

I just realized. Guess which player made that critical block to prevent Lebanon's second goal (and surely our death knell) after the Beiro sooti?

None other than Vahid Amiri.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        the full clip of the highlghts is available.
                        you gotta hear the guy tear his lungs out when lebanese scored.
                        it was hilarious.
                        google it.
                        it's quite satisfying how these scumbags show their bias
                        LOL thanx i will google it, i have to se it..
                        it was so funny when he did the goooooooooooooaaaaaaaal when TM scored 1-1.. it sounded more like Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeee

edit: just saw it, hilarious
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                        X