Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights with English commentary

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163728949.html

Comment

Just watched some extended highlights (bcoz it's always more informative to watch after knowing the results. Makes observations stress free so you discover more) and I am very impressed with the number & execution of the through passes in between or around the fullbacks.

Some really nice ones too. Clearly the team has worked on these.

In fact a number of crosses & balls sent OVER the defense (at least in the highlights) were executed rather nicely.
      How we didnt score more goals off these is perhaps the overcrowded 18 yard packed with Lebanese players.

So I encourage all to rewatch the game or at least extended highlights. Gives you a new perspective

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          It will be close. For the 1978 World Cup we had 10 wins and 2 draws. That's a win percentage of 91.67%. Our current campaign stands at 80.77%. Just counting Dragan's qualifiers we are at 94.44%.
          Oh good to know. Thanks for the clarification. Needless to say those years were our glorious footballing era, absolute domination of Asian football! [emoji7][emoji1319][emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would Taremi have made a difference today? I watch all of Porto’s games and week in week out they play against teams that park the bus and play the same way Lebanon did. Mehdi has the most experience out of any of our players in how to unlock these sorts of teams. Could have been a much more comfortable story.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I don't respect Lebanon's performance at all but I don't get why you guys are upset with Soony's stance.

I felt exactly the same as him when Msssi scored against Iran and the Argie fans in front of me turned round for the first time in 90 minutes (they had been quiet as a funeral until then) and went crazy in my face like they had beaten Brazil for 5 long mins.

So I kind of empathise with this Yank
              I know we're not as different from these A-rabs (or wannabe arabs in the case of the lebanese) as we like to think, but Jesus Christ the grass rolling was next level... I know Syrians are pretty bad for it but honestly I can't remember the last time we played a team that just over did it so much. Iran played a respectable defensive game against Argentina that would have perhaps even resulted in a win if that ref had the balls to give ashkan that pena, this, on the other hand, was worthy 4 Oscars, 3 Baftas and 1456.66 reoccurring Golden Globes.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                I know we're not as different from these A-rabs (or wannabe arabs in the case of the lebanese) as we like to think, but Jesus Christ the grass rolling was next level... I know Syrians are pretty bad for it but honestly I can't remember the last time we played a team that just over did it so much. Iran played a respectable defensive game against Argentina that would have perhaps even resulted in a win if that ref had the balls to give ashkan that pena, this, on the other hand, was worthy 4 Oscars, 3 Baftas and 1456.66 reoccurring Golden Globes.
                The celebration was as direct retaliation of the disgusting grassrolling. Their sportsmanship was nonexistent, so gave it right back to them. It wasn’t because we respected their quality as a team. They’re not stupid they know why our
                Players acted this way too
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  loooooooool
                  persian girls are devils errrrrrrr angels

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                    is this true? do you have a link to the photo?
                    most of my news are accurate
                    i got no J O B
                    spend alot of time on iran football and i come
                    a cross lots of things.

Comment

WOW
                      lebonanis
                      stole money from our players
                      when players returned to their room
                      they noticed their monies
                      are missing.

return match in tehran
                      i hope drop 6 gools
                      on them for horrible
                      host they were

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Would Taremi have made a difference today? I watch all of Porto’s games and week in week out they play against teams that park the bus and play the same way Lebanon did. Mehdi has the most experience out of any of our players in how to unlock these sorts of teams. Could have been a much more comfortable story.
                        The least he could have done as drawing a couple of penalties for us [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          most of my news are accurate
                          i got no J O B
                          spend alot of time on iran football and i come
                          a cross lots of things.
                          کاتبی جان، عکسه بفرست دیگه

Comment

Beiro apologizes in this video for the goal he conceded vs Lebanon.

Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...C-%D9%87%D8%A7

Comment

such a great guy, also said it was his happies moment ever when we ecualized..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lmaoo i finaly found TMs 2 goals with arabic commentary.. they did the goooooooooal but it wasnt a happy voice lmaooooooooo-.
                                at least he tryed hahahhaa

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X