Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    is this true? do you have a link to the photo?
    you wanna see his doodool? ok fair

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
      you wanna see his doodool? ok fair
      lmao!

Ramingeles2000, yeah the news and his banning since then are sadly true..

Edit: just saw Leicester City jan posted it below..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

CBS Sports extended highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Jahanbakhsh: "Dirtiest game I've ever played in national team games. Every 5 minutes falling down, it makes it difficult for us."

https://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=106742
            He did his own interpretation of ARJ

Comment

Hey c'mon now!

JK haha

Comment

What did Skokic do to get sent off? Any videos of it?

Comment

^

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179150...A7%D9%82%DB%8C

Comment

So he went to the Lebanon bench after the first goal and showed them the first/flipped them off?? Lmaoooo. I don't blame him after all that cheating. And they had brought fans into the stadium. Interesting

Comment

I have followed Iran's football all my life, and should we win our next match against Syria, this edition of WCQ will mark our best record of qualification ever PERIOD!

I am not a big Skocic coaching fan, but hey it would absolutely be very unfair to sack the man upon such qualification at ease. This would be the first time ever, us topping our group from the get go and not letting go of the first spot until we qualify.

Plus we got no reasonable incentives for any world class to accept the position. We got no such budget, no flexibility, and more importantly not enough time for any top class coach to take helm, familiarize himself with the off environment of the country and its stupid football federation. At least with Skocic we can get by not paying him for months, yet no trouble or chaos, however you ain't gonna pull that shit off with world class coaches.

Even Bebe joon agrees with me on this argument!

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      What did Skokic do to get sent off? Any videos of it?
                      According to the source that DD shared, after Azmoun's equalizer he ran towards Lebanon bench and their smuggled-in fans in the stadium and celebrated by pointing at them. That set off the entire Lebanon bench, initiating the clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        I have followed Iran's football all my life, and should we win our next match against Syria, this edition of WCQ will mark our best record of qualification ever PERIOD!

I am not a big Skocic coaching fan, but hey it would absolutely be very unfair to sack the man upon such qualification at ease. This would be the first time ever, us topping our group from the get go and not letting go of the first spot until we qualify.

Plus we got no reasonable incentives for any world class to accept the position. We got no such budget, no flexibility, and more importantly not enough time for any top class coach to take helm, familiarize himself with the off environment of the country and its stupid football federation. At least with Skocic we can get by not paying him for months, yet no trouble or chaos, however you ain't gonna pull that shit off with world class coaches.

Even Bebe joon agrees with me on this argument!

According to the source that DD shared, after Azmoun's equalizer he ran towards Lebanon bench and their smuggled-in fans in the stadium and celebrated by pointing at them. That set off the entire Lebanon bench, initiating the clash.
                        Wow. From the match footage too you can see a lot of commotion in between the team areas. It looked pretty ugly. Too bad the cameras are so shit in the stadium we couldn't see much

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Who hasn’t sent a dick pic? Really?
                          IFF can steal our players money but what, Rezaeian can’t flash his Sosis to some chick? God we live in a fuked up world

Comment

Was Saman after sub? I didn’t watch the game and he wasn’t in any of the group pictures. I am concerned. Love the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              It will be close. For the 1978 World Cup we had 10 wins and 2 draws. That's a win percentage of 91.67%. Our current campaign stands at 80.77%. Just counting Dragan's qualifiers we are at 94.44%.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                Was Saman after sub? I didn’t watch the game and he wasn’t in any of the group pictures. I am concerned. Love the guy
                                Saman after the sub was visibly upset. I wouldn't read too much into it. Saman seems to have great chemistry with his teammates. That being said he was bummed being subbed today and I feel like he felt he could have done better. Just my opinion

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X