Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    did u notice at what point the site went down? 😅
    lmao that was legendary

many years from now, peope will remember this day with following words: Do you remember when Iran beat Lebanon with the last kick of the game goal and PFDC site crashed at the same second?
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just watched the Lebanon goal again Moharami never runs with his man the guy was behind Kanani but in front of Moharami who should’ve followed him. Instead he’s turning his back on the ball even before it reaches the ground, unbelievable how many goals this guy can give up and still start. Good offensive RB but crap defender who will cost us games.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
        Just watched the Lebanon goal again Moharami never runs with his man the guy was behind Kanani but in front of Moharami who should’ve followed him. Instead he’s turning his back on the ball even before it reaches the ground, unbelievable how many goals this guy can give up and still start. Good offensive RB but crap defender who will cost us games.
        I don't ever recall us being so thin at the RB position in our entire history. Or LB has always been our problem and yet now we have several good option on the left and none on the right.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Skocic should seriously think about Rezaian for our RB issues.

Comment

you guys can say what you want, but we were super lucky to win. all in all, we played terribly

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              you guys can say what you want, but we were super lucky to win. all in all, we played terribly
              Actually I think that's what the consensus is among pretty much majority of PFDC members.

Comment

It was so painful to watch the game. Lebanese were constantly rolling on the grass wasting the time and disrupting the flow of the game. The Stupid Arab Ref just watched and allowed this disgusting, cowardly behavior by Lebenese to go on and on. I felt sorry for our players who had to endure such cowerdly, ant-football behavior by Lebanese. Yet I am so proud of our boys who fought until the end and came out victorious and made us all very happy and proud. On top of privious page there is a video of a Lebenese player saying he is proud of their game and as a result Lebenese people are proud, lol. Proud of what? grass rolling, play like cowards, no dignity I am sure true Lebenese deep down are ashamed of what they have observed today from their National team. Go TM

Comment

Guys, did you see Jahanbakhsh interview, he was really pissed at their dirty game plan

Comment

Unfortunately I don't think we can over analyse TM performance against such anti football opponent. It's say absolutely nothing about how we would do against any decent opponent as it is not the same sport

Comment

the line up was sent in was not
                      a goodone
                      replacing taremi with saman was not a good
                      option.
                      a forward next to azmoun we would of
                      scored first half.
                      ghaedy and alahyar or even ansarifar should
                      of started.
                      i dont see saman starting against syria
                      saman is good
                      25 minutes off the bench attacked tired d.
                      or use saman next to saeed instead of ahmad noor which will never happen .

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        Guys, did you see Jahanbakhsh interview, he was really pissed at their dirty game plan
                        Jahanbakhsh: "Dirtiest game I've ever played in national team games. Every 5 minutes falling down, it makes it difficult for us."

https://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=106742

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Only got to see the highlights. Well taken finishes for both of our goals. There goal was shocking by Beiro and his confidence looked gone for that second mistake he made. Defensively I worry about our team against better opposition - so we have a coach who works with our defenders? See if we can get Jalal Hosseini on the coaching staff to work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            Skocic should seriously think about Rezaian for our RB issues.
                            I am afraid the issue is more than it can be solved by Rezaian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              I am afraid the issue is more than it can be solved by Rezaian.
                              rezaiyan is black listed
                              after picture of his private part got leaked

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                rezaiyan is black listed
                                after picture of his private part got leaked
                                is this true? do you have a link to the photo?

Comment

Working...
                                X