Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would they set the game time at 2 PM local time ?? Way too early I think.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Nice to see the atmosphere is still positive in the camp.
      BTW, Gaedi looks like the little cousin/brother trying to play with the big boys =) Damesh garm!
      he needs to hit the weights :-). he can even pass off as their son.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Well, the population wakes up at 10:30am after smoking hukkah until 2:00am the night before, they spend 1 hour swirling the hummus and a side dish of tabbouleh and dolmah, and then after that heavy meal, they go to bed and wake up at 1:00pm, just in time to smoke some mid-afternoon hukkah as they head to the stadium. Given that heavy schedule, 2:00pm sounds pretty ambitious.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey guys, Can some one please post a link to the full Iran-Lebanon match in the Team melli no spoiler thread? I won't be able to watch it live! Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            they dont want pay a high electrical bill
            so they play under sunlight

Comment

This is exactly how Lebs role , pretty standard but I think lack of electricity is a major problem over there.

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              Well, the population wakes up at 10:30am after smoking hukkah until 2:00am the night before, they spend 1 hour swirling the hummus and a side dish of tabbouleh and dolmah, and then after that heavy meal, they go to bed and wake up at 1:00pm, just in time to smoke some mid-afternoon hukkah as they head to the stadium. Given that heavy schedule, 2:00pm sounds pretty ambitious.

Comment

51 hours to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Both FIFA and AFC are now reporting the match time as 14:00 local time, 15:30 Tehran time, 1:00pm Central European Time, 7:00am EST (NY) and 4:00am PST (LA).

Kiarash jaan, could you update the time on your thread post? Thanks in advance bro.

Go TM!
                  Thanks for the heads up Futbaldoost jan, I added time zones and the referee.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      Lebanese food too good

Dokhtarashoon ham khooban

But in all seriousness, it's because they don't have electricity so they have to play the match during daylight hours.

Comment

I guess this is too late to replace Kaveh with Zahedi ... for the lebanon game.
                        but for Syria?
                        I would feel more relaxed if Zahedi, in his current form was on the bench, instead of Kaveh who's coming out of an injury.

Comment

preferred lineup
                          Attached Files

Comment

no fans in stands

iran 2 lebnon 0

Comment

news from iran camp
                              leaks all the time
                              its karim bageri he leaks it
                              to ismaiel halali
                              anyway
                              latest leak is
                              VAHID AMIRI is iran
                              LB starter against lebnon

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                news from iran camp
                                leaks all the time
                                its karim bageri he leaks it
                                to ismaiel halali
                                anyway
                                latest leak is
                                VAHID AMIRI is iran
                                LB starter against lebnon
                                Thanks. I was wondering which 33 year old Sko was gonna choose…

Comment

Working...
                                X