Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
    Koone laghe politics. Enjoy the win babyyyy
    Siyasat dar har celole footbaale ma hast.

Az bord besyaar lezzat bordam chon baradare Lobnani raa shekast dadim.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Hahaha he didnt hold back at all
      Great interview. What a class act for real! You can feel the jubilance in his voice

Comment

That was one of the sweetest, if not the sweetest TM victory I ever witnessed.

First their insane goal, with WIND helping them, albeit our defence and especially Beiro messed up big time, similar to Japan game, but still the wind.

The grassrolling of Lebanon was next level and one of the worst I have ever seen, imagine a team in a European Qualifier doing this, no way a referee or anyone else would allow that, shame on Lebanon, shame on the cedars or however they call their poor and miserable „team“ they have. Nowhere else have I ever seen that players get taken out for every tackle by paramedics just to return right away.

Vali mohemtar az hamechi dame bacheha garm vaghean. I lost my temper already as a viewer after the first goal, but they believed in their self and didnt lose their temper too much, albeit the wind, the heat and the enemy playing so dirty.

Vay ajab fosh haei dadam be lobnanei ha badaz avalin va dovomin gol, che hali dad. Beran GOM shan bi-shoora, they have no right to even play in this round of qualifier, do they actually believe they could do anything in a WORLD CUP?? They wanna play like this there too? Pathetic. Vaghean gom shano omidvaram be andaze kafi gerye karde bashan, karma vaghean kard tu ******* !!!

Moderators excuse my language but you know its legit to be like this when your beloved TM gets treated like this, and F the qatari paid refs for giving 100 fouls and exaggerated yellow cards, har kari bokonin Iran ro nemitunin beshkanin, PERSIAN GULF FOR LIFE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Siyasat dar har celole footbaale ma hast.

Az bord besyaar lezzat bordam chon baradare Lobnani raa shekast dadim.
          Only thing I care about is a W. Don’t give a damn who is playing us

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I noticed that too when it was live….embarrassing how Skocic needs to be told to calm down by Sardar he should have been yelling at everyone to get ready for another instead of letting everything go wild on the sideline and cause the ref to stop for a few extra seconds.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

skocic lost his rag at the end bc his job was flashing before his eyes. In general it is hard for any coach to succeed long term in such an atmosphere, their judgement will be hampered, and any thoughts of a long term vision for building the team will go out the window, as the guy is just focused on surviving game to game. And as you can see, the players (here sardar) are acutely aware of skocic's current state.

Comment

https://www.sporttotal.tv/maa22e1e3a

Skip to minute 2:31:00 and listen to the commentator praising Skocic and team melli despite the fact that we were 1 goal down! yet we have some members here who started bashing the guy at minute 40! Shame on you !

Comment

I love this post. Sardar looks so cool

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
                      That was one of the sweetest, if not the sweetest TM victory I ever witnessed.

First their insane goal, with WIND helping them, albeit our defence and especially Beiro messed up big time, similar to Japan game, but still the wind.

The grassrolling of Lebanon was next level and one of the worst I have ever seen, imagine a team in a European Qualifier doing this, no way a referee or anyone else would allow that, shame on Lebanon, shame on the cedars or however they call their poor and miserable „team“ they have. Nowhere else have I ever seen that players get taken out for every tackle by paramedics just to return right away.

Vali mohemtar az hamechi dame bacheha garm vaghean. I lost my temper already as a viewer after the first goal, but they believed in their self and didnt lose their temper too much, albeit the wind, the heat and the enemy playing so dirty.

Vay ajab fosh haei dadam be lobnanei ha badaz avalin va dovomin gol, che hali dad. Beran GOM shan bi-shoora, they have no right to even play in this round of qualifier, do they actually believe they could do anything in a WORLD CUP?? They wanna play like this there too? Pathetic. Vaghean gom shano omidvaram be andaze kafi gerye karde bashan, karma vaghean kard tu ******* !!!

Moderators excuse my language but you know its legit to be like this when your beloved TM gets treated like this, and F the qatari paid refs for giving 100 fouls and exaggerated yellow cards, har kari bokonin Iran ro nemitunin beshkanin, PERSIAN GULF FOR LIFE !!!
                      be harchi arabe fosh dadam[emoji1787]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        skocic lost his rag at the end bc his job was flashing before his eyes. In general it is hard for any coach to succeed long term in such an atmosphere, their judgement will be hampered, and any thoughts of a long term vision for building the team will go out the window, as the guy is just focused on surviving game to game. And as you can see, the players (here sardar) are acutely aware of skocic's current state.
                        Maybe Skokic will have some more faith after what just happened.

Comment

https://twitter.com/sina689/status/1458801253190885376?

If the key players don't believe in their coach and are effectively managing the team on the pitch themselves, then surely that coach is done with the team?

There have been great results under him, amazing results, but is this despite him not because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ffs that didn go to touch...?
                            Haha let our fellow countrymen spin everything against Skocic. Where was Sina commenting against CQ when he gave the arm of honor to the whole SK bench after our win against SK for WC 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Haha let our fellow countrymen spin everything against Skocic. Where was Sina commenting against CQ when he gave the arm of honor to the whole SK bench after our win against SK for WC 2014?
                              Arm of honor

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                                I love this post. Sardar looks so cool
                                lol on rewatching it interesting the initial look of disgust when he sees skocic, before he tells him to keep himself together. Really inspiring stuff for the players...

Comment

Working...
                                X