Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

line up w/o mehdi

1.abedzadeh
    2.kanani
    3.shoja
    4.amiri
    5.moharami
    6.saeed
    7.ahmad
    8.jb
    9.golizadeh
    10.gaiedi
    11.sardar

Comment

Watching all of our strikers in the past little while, I have to say Allahyar has been the most explosive of all of them.

He runs like a ghazel, hustles till the last minute and is hungry for goal. The accuracy of his shots on goal has been high and his goals are all impressive.

I am not losing too much sleep over Taremi at this point. There is enough depth in the team like Allahyar who can be as effective in games against Lebanon and Syria.

Don't get me wrong, I do want him back at some point soon, but I guess at the same time, he also needs to learn a bit of discipline. The fact that you are Porto's star does not give you the right to disrespect the ranks. And that is regardless of what Skocic has said was right or wrong! .. which I believe most of it was due to bad or one-sided translations. If Taremi knew better, he could have voiced his concerns directly to the coach first. He could have picked up the phone and talk to Hashemian or Bagheri, or other players, before rushing to Instagram and deliver bunch of shenanigans to demoralize the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Take it easy man. You’re always nervous. If we can’t beat Lebanon without Taremi then shame on us.
        I agree but I'm more concerned about how this will impact our team mentally.

Comment

I am hoping that TM coach will not use Amiri as left back. We all know that left back is not Amiri's natural position. This reminds me of CQ using Hagsafi as left back a shaky decision that usually did not work well. Here we go again with Skocic using Amiri as left back which in my opinion is not a good decision. We have several natural left backs and Skocic should use the one that is most suitable for his line-up. Go TM
          Last edited by Siavash; 11-06-2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

It's Sad to see Taremi not invited to TM. He brought this upon himself by disrespecting Skocic the TM coach. It seems Taremi lost himself in little fame he achieved in Europe and allow himself to disrespect TM Coach. This type of behavior is not accessible by any coach and Taremi deserves the punishment and he's the one to blame.
            Last edited by Siavash; 11-06-2021, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Lebanon must be loving this TM drama. They were gifted a hope when they should be shivering in their boots.

Comment

Lebanon has had great results so far and is highly motivated. This is going to be the toughest match up we have had in this group so far.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

lebnon needs 1 point
                  to stay a live.
                  we need a w so it dont get
                  intersting

Comment

Guys, I konw and will bet that Iran wins that encounter. Iran is way above their heads even with our subs. Why do you guys start these weak team supporters cries? we are Iran and they are Lebanon. They have a slight chance but we have a world of chances against them. Unless we would have an unfair referee decision there is a very very low chance to lose so please sit and enjoy your popcorn and beer as your low steam is making me buy more beers. Chill people. PLEASEEEEEEE.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

2-0 Iran, even with Skocic BS against Taremi. We’re too strong for Lebanon.
                      Hopefully Syria game is Skocic last in charge of TM. Get us 6 points and then GTFO.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We are the underdogs.

Comment

With Taremi out, the question is now what lineup will be most successful?

Since Azmoun will be a given, the question is what formation? If lone striker, how to feed him? If staying with 442, who can partner with Azmoun?

Lone striker setup: Gholizadeh is a must IMO and Ghoddos should finally get a start. Regardless, of the support cast, there would be huge pressure on Azmoun, as he has been used to play in a dual striker role both for club and country. Formation: 4231?

dual striker: who can partner best with Azmoun. Somehow, I don't think Ansarifard is best for that situation. Rezai (if in form) I could maybe see. But what about Ghaedi or Aliyar as a strike partner? I don't think any of these combos have been tried, or have they? Formation: 442, 352 etc?

Please discuss this fundamental question: lone or dual striker and implications.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            We are the underdogs.
                            what I think about everytime I read that CQ-expression
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51hl9WOE_o
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Forget ghaedi to be next to azmoun. Im watching him in UAE league and he is not delivering.
                              We need allahyar or ghoddos with azmoun. Ansarifard in second half .

Comment

Without Taremi (our best player) i would go with the following Line-Up:

---------------Beiro---------------
                                -----Kanaani--------Shoja--------
                                Moharami--------------------MiMo
                                ---------Ezzat.-------Nourol.------
                                ARJ---------Ghoddus--------Amiri
                                ------------Azmoun---------------

I don't think that there is a real replacement for Taremi, instead i would bring another OM, to create more chance and give Azmoun the freedom to focus solely on scoring goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X