Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    what did our hamvatan Alireza Faghani do wrong for jenab aghaye Queiroz to request FIFA to run a full-scale investigation here?
    Idk I wasn’t there. I was only watching on my phone.

Comment

Say what you want about the game but Egypt was let down by its forwards big time. Many golden opportunities absolutely put to waste. Different story with Salah in.

Comment

Qatar vs Algeria game is exciting. Qatar had some good chances.

Comment

Proof of corrupt ref. Gives 9 min extra time so Qatar can score and Qatari player dirty play before the goal was ruled out by VAR.

Comment

9 min of extra time but ended up playing around 20 min.

Algeria deserved it as the replay showed that The Algeria defender was clearly fouled in the box on the Qatari equalizer.

Comment

Faghani got paid by the Mullahs to F Egypt lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                Faghani got paid by the Mullahs to F Egypt lmao
                Not true.

Egypt had more chances to score but forwards missed and it was their own goal to lose. VAR helped them to reverse the penalty.

Egypt may have another chance to play for the third place.

Another game, Qatar 1 - 2 Algeria. Host country is out.
                Last edited by AIrani; 12-15-2021, 03:52 PM. Reason: Spelling
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Looked like a yellow for CQ to me? Faghani showed it to him.

Anyways, I like CQ a lot, but it's really cringe behavior. We don't know what was said but Faghani is a world class referee

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  I watched the second half. The issue came about after a penalty call against Egypt. The VAR/faghani called it off, but later, the Egyptian assistant coach got a yellow on the sidelines and faghani and CQ had some words on the sideline. I could read CQ's lips as he was yelling Faghani's name to get his attention "ALI, ALI!". Not sure what was actually said, but CQ was definitely hot in this game. He had that look in his eyes (like the Iran-SK match). It was a VERY emotionally intense match for CQ and the players. The own goal was so unlucky and tragic, especially since Egypt had a wide open shot a bit earlier, that was taken away from the right-footed striker by his teammate (just bad communication). While Tunisia controlled the second half, Egypt could have gone through on any other day. Still, much props to the young Pharoahs and CQ, they had a tough uphill battle to the end.

Comment

As with Jose, you can't be surprised nor even interested in their smack talk and sore loser comments. I don't know what they put in the water in Portugal but it's bitter and potent.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      As with Jose, you can't be surprised nor even interested in their smack talk and sore loser comments. I don't know what they put in the water in Portugal but it's bitter and potent.
                      It's lacking class. Egypt lost because of their own inability to finish clear cut chances and an own goal, not the referee who OVERTURNED a penalty call due to VAR. It actually takes a lot of humility to do that.

Comment

fox sport announcer during
                        qatar vs algeria ht mocked cq
                        lol
                        they showed interview with cq
                        saying HE DONT WANT END HIS
                        SOCCER CAREER by talking about
                        the ref LOL
                        he asked fifa to look into it.lol
                        he said the pk which was overturn
                        hurt his team psychology lol
                        THEFOX ANNONCER SAID
                        CQ WANTED TO BE DOWN 1-0 with
                        30 minutes to go looooooool

that was great soccer match everyrhing
                        afan of watching nt matches could
                        asked for.

Comment

Is there any purpose to Africa still postponing qualifiers to March? Just get them over with already lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            Looked like a yellow for CQ to me? Faghani showed it to him.
                            I thought it was his assistant cause he sat down right after it, but could have been CQ. It was kind of a mess.

Comment

memo to qatar
                              qatar will finish 3rd in their group lol
                              what 2022 wc got you was 2019 ac trophy.
                              cant beat a non asian team at home in semifinal
                              match that matters good luck in wc

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I thought it was his assistant cause he sat down right after it, but could have been CQ. It was kind of a mess.
                                Looks like both got carded. Lmao

https://twitter.com/gulftimes_qatar/...050263048?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X